Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.28||52-week high||$68.17|
|Prev. close||$65.82||52-week low||$41.81|
|Day high||$65.74||Avg. volume||619,567|
|50-day MA||$59.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.88||Market Cap||10.68B|
LOGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGI POWR Grades
- LOGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOGI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LOGI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.78% of US stocks).
LOGI Stock Summary
- LOGI has a market capitalization of $10,081,431,962 -- more than approximately 84.47% of US stocks.
- For LOGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA comes in at -17.19%, a number that bests only 12.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA are QGEN, CTS, FOXF, HOLX, and APDN.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.96% lower, now standing at 20.1.
- LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGI.
LOGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.44%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 53.11%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 48.56%.
The table below shows LOGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.68% of graded US stocks.
- LOGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 7th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, OSPN, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOGI.
The table below shows LOGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Logitech International S.A. (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International S.A. (/ˈlɒdʒɪtɛk/ LOJ-i-tek; often shortened to Logi) is a Swiss-American multinational manufacturer of computer peripherals and software, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California. The company has offices throughout Europe, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas, and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of input and interface devices for personal computers (PCs) and other digital products. It is a component of the flagship Swiss Market Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LOGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGI Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGI Social Stream
Latest LOGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGI as an investment opportunity.
Logitech International S.A.'s (VTX:LOGN) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
Logitech International (VTX:LOGN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 16% over...
Logitech To Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., May 18, 2023--Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that Company leaders plan to participate at the following investor conferences:
Logitech Files Annual Report on Form 10-K
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., May 17, 2023--Logitech Files Annual Report on Form 10-K
Logitech Partners With iFixit To Advance Circularity Goals
Logitech International (SIX:LOGN)(Nasdaq:LOGI) announced today that it is partnering with iFixit, a global repair community that sells replacement parts and provides toolkits and repair guides for consumer electronics devices.
Logitech G Expands G Cloud Global Presence with European Launch
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., May 16, 2023--Logitech G announced the long awaited launch of the award-winning Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld in Europe starting on 22 May 2023.
LOGI Price Returns
Continue Researching LOGIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Logitech International Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...