Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOGI POWR Grades
- LOGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.74% of US stocks.
- LOGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
LOGI Stock Summary
- LOGI has a higher market value than 83.21% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,537,777,514.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA comes in at -11.16%, a number that bests just 12.96% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA, a group of peers worth examining would be FOXF, CTS, KVHI, QGEN, and OB.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Valuation Summary
- LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.2; this is 31.25% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LOGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGI.
LOGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 48.56%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 6.75%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.48%.
The table below shows LOGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.68% of graded US stocks.
- LOGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 7th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, OSPN, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOGI.
The table below shows LOGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.29||52-week high||$83.48|
|Prev. close||$59.00||52-week low||$41.81|
|Day high||$59.71||Avg. volume||1,103,789|
|50-day MA||$60.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.03||Market Cap||9.70B|
Logitech International S.A. (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International S.A. (/ˈlɒdʒɪtɛk/ LOJ-i-tek; often shortened to Logi) is a Swiss-American multinational manufacturer of computer peripherals and software, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California. The company has offices throughout Europe, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas, and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of input and interface devices for personal computers (PCs) and other digital products. It is a component of the flagship Swiss Market Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LOGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGI Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGI Social Stream
Latest LOGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGI as an investment opportunity.
Logitech International S.A., (LOGI) through its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets products that connect people to digital and cloud experiences worldwide.
The firm has increased significantly in market value after the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, as more and more people had to set up their home offices. Since its peak in June 2021, the stock price has been gradually falling. The decline can be largely explained by the diminishing positive effects of the pandemic on the demand for LOGI's products
Logitech (LOGI) was among the high flyers in the Corona pandemic, with more than 300 percent share price gains from the Corona low. The company had benefited particularly from the increased demand for home office and gaming products. However, in the summer of 2021, the share started to fall sharply and eventually gave back a large part of the gains.
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ:LOGI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Nate Melihercik: Okay. Good morning, and good afternoon, everyone. Welcome to Logitech’s video call to discuss our Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2023. Joining us today are Bracken Darrell, our President and CEO; and Nate Olmstead, our CFO. As a […]
Logitech International ( VTX:LOGN ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.27b (down 22% from...
Logitech International S.A. (NASDAQ: LOGI) reported third-quarter FY23 revenue of $1.27 billion, down 17% year-on-year at constant currency, below the consensus of $1.31 billion. Category sales in Video Collaboration fell by 16%, and Pointing Devices decreased by 8% in CC. Gaming sales decreased by 10%, and Keyboards & Combos sales declined by 17% in CC. Non-GAAP gross margin contracted 270 bps to 37.9%. Adjusted EPS of $1.14 missed the consensus of $1.18. Logitech held $1.04 billion in cash and
LOGI Price Returns
Continue Researching LOGIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Logitech International Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch