Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOGI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.64% of US stocks.
- LOGI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LOGI Stock Summary
- LOGI has a market capitalization of $7,291,408,144 -- more than approximately 81.69% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LOGI's revenue has grown -7.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRTO, GMED, PLAB, NBRV, and FOXF.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Valuation Summary
- LOGI's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 42.31% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGI.
LOGI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.74%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 48.74%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.36%.
The table below shows LOGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.68% of graded US stocks.
- LOGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 7th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, OSPN, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOGI.
The table below shows LOGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.82||52-week high||$91.13|
|Prev. close||$45.69||52-week low||$44.51|
|Day high||$47.82||Avg. volume||907,791|
|50-day MA||$51.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.61||Market Cap||7.82B|
Logitech International S.A. (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International develops and markets hardware and software products that enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, and audio and video communication over the Internet and home-entertainment control worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Apples, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGI Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGI Social Stream
Latest LOGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGI as an investment opportunity.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., October 03, 2022--Logitech announces date for the release of second quarter financial results for fiscal year 2023
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., September 28, 2022--Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced a new "Designed for Mac" collection of products, crafted to be seamlessly compatible and reliable with Mac setups across a variety of use cases. The new collection includes the MX Mechanical Mini for Mac keyboard, MX Master 3S for Mac mouse, Lift for Mac mouse and the K380 Bluetooth® Keyboard for Mac in a new Blueberry color.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., September 21, 2022--Logitech G, a brand of Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, today announced the launch of the Logitech G FITS True Wireless Gaming Earbuds, which mold to any ear to create a custom fit using Logitech’s patented Lightform technology. Powered by Lightspeed and Bluetooth wireless, Logitech G FITS enable gaming-grade audio performance on PC, Mac, Playstation, Nintendo Switch and mobile d
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., September 21, 2022--Logitech G, a brand of Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, today announced the new Logitech G Astro A30 Wireless Gaming Headset.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif., September 21, 2022--Logitech G, a brand of Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, today announced the PRO Racing Wheel and PRO Racing Pedals, a stunning new professional-grade racing setup designed with and for professional sim drivers. Engineered for the most realistic and immersive racing experience possible, the PRO Racing Wheel features a new, high-performance Direct Drive engine along with TRUEFORCE
LOGI Price Returns
Continue Researching LOGIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Logitech International Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch