Logitech International S.A. - Registered Shares (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
LOGI Stock Summary
- LOGI has a market capitalization of $7,849,494,468 -- more than approximately 81.42% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LOGI is currently 22.36, higher than 78.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For LOGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Logitech International Sa are SWI, AGCO, ABMD, JAZZ, and TRIP.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.57||52-week high||$47.99|
|Prev. close||$46.96||52-week low||$33.38|
|Day high||$46.58||Avg. volume||176,125|
|50-day MA||$44.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.04||Market Cap||7.78B|
Logitech International S.A. - Registered Shares (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International develops and markets hardware and software products that enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, and audio and video communication over the Internet and home-entertainment control worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Apples, Switzerland.