Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.11||52-week high||$87.73|
|Prev. close||$87.70||52-week low||$50.26|
|Day high||$87.28||Avg. volume||589,048|
|50-day MA||$76.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.51||Market Cap||13.78B|
LOGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGI POWR Grades
- LOGI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- LOGI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LOGI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.83% of US stocks).
LOGI Stock Summary
- LOGI has a higher market value than 86.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,787,223,111.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA is higher than it is for about merely 0.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LOGI's revenue has grown -17.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 15.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA, a group of peers worth examining would be HOLX, RMD, HXL, NURO, and SRTS.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LOGI's price/sales ratio is 20.83% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- LOGI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGI.
LOGI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 118.44%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 53.11%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 48.56%.
The table below shows LOGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.68% of graded US stocks.
- LOGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.473 -- ranking 7th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, OSPN, and QBAK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOGI.
The table below shows LOGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Logitech International S.A. (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International S.A. (/ˈlɒdʒɪtɛk/ LOJ-i-tek; often shortened to Logi) is a Swiss-American multinational manufacturer of computer peripherals and software, with headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and Newark, California. The company has offices throughout Europe, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas, and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of input and interface devices for personal computers (PCs) and other digital products. It is a component of the flagship Swiss Market Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
LOGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGI Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGI Social Stream
Latest LOGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGI as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & SAN JOSE, Calif., November 14, 2023--Logitech G and McLaren Racing are excited to announce the sixth season of the Logitech McLaren G Challenge racing competition.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & SAN JOSE, Calif., November 13, 2023--Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that Company leaders plan to participate at the following investor conferences:
Computer parts maker Logitech International on Monday named Hanneke Faber as its new chief executive officer, effective Dec. 1, ending a months-long search for a successor after Bracken Darrell left in June. Last week, the Swiss-American company said it was close to finding a new CEO after Darrell ended a 10-year stint to take charge of Vans sneaker maker VF Corp. Board member Guy Getch will continue to serve as the interim CEO until the new appointment, the company said in a statement on Monday.
Last week, the Swiss-American company said it was close to finding a new CEO after Darrell ended a 10-year stint to take charge of Vans sneaker maker VF Corp. Board member Guy Getch will continue to serve as the interim CEO until the new appointment, the company said in a statement on Monday.
LOGI Price Returns
Continue Researching LOGIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Logitech International Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch