Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOGI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.29% of US stocks.
- LOGI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- LOGI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.03% of US stocks).
LOGI Stock Summary
- For LOGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, LOGI has reported earnings growth of 255.31%, putting it ahead of 91.01% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Logitech International Sa comes in at 84.81%, a number that bests 92.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKS, GGG, HOLX, ATRI, and CERN.
- Visit LOGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logitech.com.
LOGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 61.24% lower, now standing at 12.5.
- Over the past 243 months, LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.7.
- LOGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOGI.
LOGI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.63%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 158.03%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 81.9%.
The table below shows LOGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LOGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOGI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.29% of graded US stocks.
- LOGI's asset turnover comes in at 1.535 -- ranking 6th of 83 Computers stocks.
- AGYS, OSPN, and TLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOGI.
The table below shows LOGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.76||52-week high||$140.17|
|Prev. close||$97.80||52-week low||$69.71|
|Day high||$96.31||Avg. volume||853,576|
|50-day MA||$108.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.88||Market Cap||15.99B|
Logitech International S.A. (LOGI) Company Bio
Logitech International develops and markets hardware and software products that enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, and audio and video communication over the Internet and home-entertainment control worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Apples, Switzerland.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOGI Latest Social Stream
View Full LOGI Social Stream
Latest LOGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Logitech International Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOGI as an investment opportunity.
The G435 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Headset launch reflects Logitech's (LOGI) sustained focus on expanding and diversifying its innovative headset portfolio.
Logitech G435 built for the now generation of gamers - ultra lightweight, vibrant colorways, sustainable and flexible enough to play multi-platform games
NEWARK, Calif. & LAUSANNE, Switzerland, September 13, 2021--Today, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) expanded its video collaboration portfolio with Tap IP, a network-based meeting room controller, and Tap Scheduler, a purpose-built meeting scheduling panel for any meeting space. Fully integrated with leading collaboration platforms and connected by a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable for clean, simple installation, Tap IP and Tap Scheduler were created to help make scheduling and joining
LAUSANNE, Switzerland & NEWARK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #CarbonNeutral--Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) announced today that it is adopting a climate positive approach, addressing its carbon footprint across the entire value chain (Scope 1, 2, and 3) to achieve carbon neutrality this year and setting the company on a path to net zero by 2030, and beyond that, climate positive. The world needs faster climate action to combat climate change and its impacts. Therefore, Logitech is accelerating
Logitech International: Logitech Commits to Remove More Carbon Than It Creates With a Climate Positive Approach
All Logitech products and operations will be carbon neutral in 2021 Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) announced today that it is adopting a climate positive approach, addressing it
LOGI Price Returns
Continue Researching LOGIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Logitech International Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Logitech International Sa (LOGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch