LogMeIn, Inc. (LOGM): Price and Financial Metrics
LOGM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 218.73, LogMeIn Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for LogMeIn Inc; that's greater than it is for only 18.58% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LOGM has reported earnings growth of -80.62%, putting it ahead of just 16.5% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LogMeIn Inc are PAAS, GRUB, BRKS, ANIP, and SSTK.
- LOGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LogMeIn Inc's official web site, go to www.logmeininc.com.
LOGM Daily Price Range
LOGM 52-Week Price Range
LOGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOGM Price/Volume Stats
LogMeIn, Inc. (LOGM) Company Bio
LogMeIn provides cloud-based services for individuals and businesses to securely connect to their workplace, colleagues, and customers. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.