LogMeIn, Inc. (LOGM): Price and Financial Metrics
LOGM Stock Summary
- LOGM's current price/earnings ratio is 280.7, which is higher than 97.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.37 for LogMeIn Inc; that's greater than it is for just 18.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LogMeIn Inc is reporting a growth rate of -80.62%; that's higher than only 16.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAAS, MYL, ICHR, MMSI, and ELAN.
- Visit LOGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.logmeininc.com.
LOGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.47||52-week high||$86.63|
|Prev. close||$85.43||52-week low||$62.02|
|Day high||$85.57||Avg. volume||644,039|
|50-day MA||$84.39||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$75.23||Market Cap||4.26B|
LogMeIn, Inc. (LOGM) Company Bio
LogMeIn provides cloud-based services for individuals and businesses to securely connect to their workplace, colleagues, and customers. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.