Loop Industries, Inc. (LOOP): Price and Financial Metrics
LOOP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.03||52-week high||$7.23|
|Prev. close||$3.06||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.13||Avg. volume||99,240|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||143.99M|
LOOP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOOP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LOOP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOOP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LOOP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LOOP Stock Summary
- LOOP INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 9.16% of US listed stocks.
- For LOOP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.02% of US equities we're observing.
- LOOP's price/sales ratio is 780.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.32% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOOP INDUSTRIES INC are ME, YQ, AOSL, LIDR, and IVAC.
- LOOP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LOOP INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.loopindustries.com.
LOOP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LOOP's price/earnings ratio is 127.13% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- Over the past 67 months, LOOP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOOP.
LOOP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOOP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.22% of graded US stocks.
- LOOP's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 87th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- TANH, ECVT, and VNTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LOOP.
The table below shows LOOP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOOP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LOOP, see our LOOP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Loop Industries, Inc. (LOOP) Company Bio
Loop Industries, Inc. focuses on depolymerizing waste polyethylene terephthalate plastics and converting them into chemicals in the United States and Canada. Its products include purified terephthalic acid and mono ethylene glycol. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Terrebonne, Canada
Most Popular Stories View All
LOOP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOOP Latest Social Stream
View Full LOOP Social Stream
Latest LOOP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOOP INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOOP as an investment opportunity.
Loop Industries Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2023 Results and Provides Update on Continuing Business Developments
Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company on a mission to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today provided an update on its activities and reported its consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2023.
Loop Industries Announces Signed Letter of Intent With On AG to Secure Volumes From Planned Infinite Loop(TM) Manufacturing Facility in Ulsan, South Korea
Loop Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company whose mission is to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber and On AG ("On"), a sportswear brand and a subsidiary of On Holding AG, today announced a Letter of Intent ("LOI") has been signed by On to secure volumes of 100% recycled virgin quality Loop™ PET resin from
Loop Industries to Attend KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrials and Basic Materials Conference May 31st and June 1st, 2023
Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company whose mission is to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today announced that Daniel Solomita, CEO, Fady Mansour, CFO, and Kevin O'Dowd, Vice President of Communications and Investor Relations will meet with institutional investors in Boston on Wednesday, May 31st
Gabelli Funds to Host 9th Annual Waste & Sustainability Symposium at the Harvard Club, New York, NY
RYE, N.Y., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gabelli Funds, LLC, is hosting our 9th Annual Waste Management Symposium at The Harvard Club in New York, NY on May 11th. The conference will draw companies with a focus on the themes of waste, water treatment, and the environment. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with management in a one-on-one setting. Agenda 7:50 Gabelli Waste & Sustainability Team Tony Bancroft & Hanna Howard 8:00 Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE) Andrew Littlefair,
Loop Industries to Participate in Gabelli Funds' 9th Annual Waste & Sustainability Symposium Taking Place May 11th, 2023
Loop Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOOP) (the "Company" or "Loop"), a clean technology company whose mission is to accelerate a circular plastics economy by manufacturing 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate ("PET") plastic and polyester fiber, today announced that Fady Mansour, CFO of Loop Industries, and Kevin O'Dowd, Vice President of Communications and Investor Relations, will be speaking at the 9th Annual Waste & Sustainability Symposium hosted
LOOP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...