CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOTZ POWR Grades
- LOTZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.16% of US stocks.
- LOTZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- LOTZ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
LOTZ Stock Summary
- LOTZ's went public 2.91 years ago, making it older than only 8.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CarLotz Inc is reporting a growth rate of 379.38%; that's higher than 94.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CarLotz Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CarLotz Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASM, GDRX, OSH, AFRM, and GDYN.
- Visit LOTZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.carlotz.com.
LOTZ Valuation Summary
- LOTZ's EV/EBIT ratio is -14.4; this is 186.23% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LOTZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 31 months.
- Over the past 31 months, LOTZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 47.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOTZ.
LOTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOTZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.97% of graded US stocks.
- LOTZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.891 -- ranking 144th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.94||52-week high||$12.90|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.89|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||1,137,832|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.37||Market Cap||221.13M|
CarLotz, Inc. (LOTZ) Company Bio
CarLotz, Inc. operates as a used vehicle consignment and retail remarketing business. The Company specializes in the buying and selling of used cars, trucks, sedans, SUVs, vans, wagon, and convertibles, as well as offers bike and other vehicles. CarLotz serves customers in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LOTZ Social Stream
Latest LOTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CarLotz Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOTZ as an investment opportunity.
Carvana Is An Industry Leader And Their Valuation Reflects It Carvana Co. (CVNA) has struggled over the last year of trading, moving down around 47% over the same period as it falls from all-time highs following a monstrous run-up from around $30 to over $375 in just around 3 years....
Investors need to pay close attention to CarLotz (LOTZ) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
CarLotz (NASDAQ: LOTZ), the nation's largest consignment-to-retail used vehicle marketplace, announced it will open its second hub today in Alabama. Located at 6561 University Drive in Huntsville, the hub will provide CarLotz's guests with easy access to its outstanding service, real value, and diverse inventory.
CARLOTZ ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is Investigating CarLotz, Inc. on Behalf of Long-Term Stockholders and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against CarLotz, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOTZ) on behalf of long-term stockholders following a class action complaint that was filed against CarLotz on July 8, 2021. Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors of CarLotz have breached their fiduciary duties to the company. The complaint filed in this class action alleges that througho
CarLotz (NASDAQ: LOTZ), the nation's largest consignment-to-retail used vehicle marketplace, announced it will open its first hub today in Alabama. Located at 3016 Government Boulevard in Mobile, the hub will provide Carlotz's guests with easy access to its outstanding service, value, and inventory. A second hub is expected to open later this month in Huntsville.
LOTZ Price Returns