Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOV POWR Grades
- LOV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.37% of US stocks.
- LOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LOV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
LOV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Spark Networks SE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 671.93%, Spark Networks SE's debt growth rate surpasses 97.73% of about US stocks.
- Spark Networks SE's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YAYO, TH, THMO, VIST, and SQFT.
- LOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spark Networks SE's official web site, go to www.spark.net.
LOV Valuation Summary
- LOV's price/earnings ratio is -9; this is 122.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LOV's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, LOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOV.
LOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$4.34||52-week low||$3.80|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||123,845|
|50-day MA||$5.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.55||Market Cap||11.05M|
Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV) Company Bio
Spark Networks SE operates online dating platforms for singles seeking serious relationships worldwide. The company operates its dating platforms under the EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, and Attractive World brands. The company is based in Berlin, Germany.
LOV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Spark Networks SE with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Spark Networks SE ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2587.33% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LOV, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 10% of its capital from equity, and 90% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 0% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Spark Networks SE's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOV Latest Social Stream
View Full LOV Social Stream
Latest LOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spark Networks SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOV as an investment opportunity.
Company''s vPaaS Solution Adds Live Video Capability to Growing Number of Mobile Social Apps ParshipMeet Group , a leading provider of interactive dating solutions, today announced that it has enabled the launch of livestreaming video on Spark Networks'' Zoosk app through its vPaaS (video Platform as a Service) solution. "Video is table stakes for social and dating apps, and our video Platform as a Service (vPaaS) product is among the fastest and most effective way to bring that capability to our partners," said Geoff Cook, CEO The Meet Group and GM Video ParshipMeet Group. "We''re pleased to have pioneered and then delivered a robust livestreaming and creator economy capability for the Zoosk app. Zoosk is one of the most important dating properties on the planet. I am thrilled to have ...
BERLIN, July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Spark Networks SE (NYSE American: LOV), a leading social dating platform for meaningful relationships, today announced that the company has begun to record revenue from Zoosk Live! a livestreaming service offered via a partnership with ParshipMeet
BERLIN, July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dating app Zoosk, a flagship brand of Spark Networks SE (NYSE:LOV), has announced the successful rollout of livestreaming video community Zoosk Live! to its core markets, giving members fresh ways to create meaningful social and romantic connections.
In this article we will take a look at the best and worst dating apps in 2021 ranked by reviews. You can skip our detailed analysis of the dating industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for dating stocks and go directly to 5 Best and Worst Dating Apps in 2021 […]
No summary available.
LOV Price Returns