Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV): Price and Financial Metrics
LOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||484,368|
|50-day MA||$0.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||5.57M|
LOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOV Stock Summary
- SPARK NETWORKS SE's market capitalization of $5,776,045 is ahead of merely 3.07% of US-listed equities.
- LOV's price/sales ratio is 0.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.57% of US stocks.
- LOV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPARK NETWORKS SE are HLF, WRLD, UFAB, ULH, and KORE.
- Visit LOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.spark.net.
LOV Valuation Summary
- LOV's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- LOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 65.2 over the prior 71 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOV.
LOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.57% of graded US stocks.
- LOV's asset turnover comes in at 1.037 -- ranking 9th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV) Company Bio
Spark Networks SE operates online dating platforms for singles seeking serious relationships worldwide. The company operates its dating platforms under the EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, and Attractive World brands. The company is based in Berlin, Germany.
LOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOV Latest Social Stream
View Full LOV Social Stream
Latest LOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPARK NETWORKS SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOV as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of regulated markets for 12,000 U.S. and international securities, today announced Spark Networks SE (OTCQX: LOVLY), a leader in social dating platforms for meaningful relationships, has qualified to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market. Spark Networks SE previously traded on NASDAQ. Spark Networks SE begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol “LOVLY.” U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure a
Spark Networks SE (NASDAQ: LOV; OTC: LOVLY), a leading social dating platform for meaningful relationships, today announced that its American Depositary Shares expect to begin trading on the OTCQX® Best Market under the ticker symbol LOVLY on September 8, 2023. Consequently, Spark's shares will no longer trade on NASDAQ as of open of business on September 8, 2023.
Spark Networks SE (NASDAQ:LOV) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 17, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Spark Networks Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Todd Kehrli of MKR Investor Relations. Please go […]
Spark Networks SE (NASDAQ: LOV) (the "Company"), a leading social dating platform for meaningful relationships, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Spark Networks SE (NASDAQ: LOV), a leading social dating platform for meaningful relationships, today announced that it will release its financial results for its 2023 second quarter ended June 30, 2023, on Monday, August 14, 2023, after the close of the market.
LOV Price Returns