Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV): Price and Financial Metrics
LOV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $2,935,281, Spark Networks SE has a greater market value than only 2.72% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Spark Networks SE's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LOV's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 1.82% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spark Networks SE, a group of peers worth examining would be RBCN, SVM, STRT, UAMY, and AAON.
- LOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spark Networks SE's official web site, go to www.spark.net.
LOV Stock Price Chart More Charts
LOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.58||52-week high||$16.92|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.26||Avg. volume||198,219|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||3.36M|
Spark Networks, Inc. American Depositary Shares (each representing one-tenth of an Ordinary Share) (LOV) Company Bio
Spark Networks SE operates online dating platforms for singles seeking serious relationships worldwide. The company operates its dating platforms under the EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, and Attractive World brands. The company is based in Berlin, Germany.