The Lovesac Company (LOVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LOVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LOVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- LOVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.56% of US stocks).
LOVE Stock Summary
- Lovesac Co's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.36% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LOVE has reported earnings growth of -433.77%, putting it ahead of just 4.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lovesac Co comes in at 49.58%, a number that bests 86.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lovesac Co, a group of peers worth examining would be FORD, SGC, JMP, HGBL, and BBW.
- LOVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lovesac Co's official web site, go to www.lovesac.com.
LOVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.78% higher, now standing at 35.2.
- Over the past 39 months, LOVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.8.
- Over the past 39 months, LOVE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 73.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOVE.
LOVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.17% of graded US stocks.
- LOVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.949 -- ranking 52nd of 163 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.44||52-week high||$95.51|
|Prev. close||$66.33||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$68.13||Avg. volume||405,758|
|50-day MA||$60.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.15||Market Cap||1.02B|
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Company Bio
The Lovesac Company designs, manufactures, and sells foam filled furniture, sectional couches, and related accessories. It offers sactionals, such as seats and sides; sacs, including foam beanbag chairs; and accessories comprising drink holders, footsac blankets, decorative pillows, fitted seat tables, and ottomans. The company markets its products through its 66 showrooms at top tier malls and lifestyle centers in 29 states of the United States, as well as through online. The Lovesac Company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOVE Social Stream
Latest LOVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lovesac Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOVE as an investment opportunity.
Lovesac CEO & Founder Shawn Nelson joins Yahoo Finance’s Seana Smith and Adam Shapiro to discuss the company’s second-quarter earnings beat.
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) is not your ordinary furniture company. The high-end, fashion-oriented company has grown a fantastic brand value, targeting primarily millennials who can afford non-conventional furniture pieces with a unique touch and aesthetic. Lovesac's revenues have been growing rapidly over the years, powered by the company opening one showroom after another across the country. Lovesac keeps positioning itself to continue growing its market share, and has begun posting sustainable profits. The stock's decline from $95.51 to around $60 over the past few months has likely formed a compelling investing opportunity. I am bullish on the stock.
Wall Street has been somewhat nervous this week as worries about the ongoing pandemic don't seem to be easing. The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) held up the best on Thursday, while the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) and Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI) saw slightly larger drops on a percentage basis. Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) and LoveSac (NASDAQ: LOVE) aren't exactly household names, but they're wowing Wall Street in a way that's making a lot of people take notice.
Shares of furniture company The Lovesac Company (NASDAQ: LOVE) surged on Thursday after the company reported financial results for the second quarter of its fiscal 2022 that exceeded expectations by a wide margin. According to Yahoo Finance, analysts -- at best -- expected Lovesac to report revenue of $91.7 million resulting in a net loss of $0.03 per share for Q2. In reality, Lovesac generated revenue of $102.4 million and reported earnings per share (EPS) of $0.52.
Lovesac (LOVE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 572.73% and 11.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended July 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOVE Price Returns