The Lovesac Company (LOVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOVE POWR Grades
- LOVE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.17% of US stocks.
- LOVE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOVE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LOVE Stock Summary
- LOVESAC CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LOVESAC CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LOVE's price/sales ratio is 0.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 20.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOVESAC CO are TBI, STC, LL, BGSF, and WHLM.
- LOVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LOVESAC CO's official web site, go to www.lovesac.com.
LOVE Valuation Summary
- LOVE's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 56 months, LOVE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 50.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOVE.
LOVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.81% of graded US stocks.
- LOVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.808 -- ranking 58th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.83||52-week high||$63.41|
|Prev. close||$28.62||52-week low||$17.60|
|Day high||$29.39||Avg. volume||514,539|
|50-day MA||$23.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.85||Market Cap||422.79M|
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Company Bio
The Lovesac Company designs, manufactures, and sells foam filled furniture, sectional couches, and related accessories. It offers sactionals, such as seats and sides; sacs, including foam beanbag chairs; and accessories comprising drink holders, footsac blankets, decorative pillows, fitted seat tables, and ottomans. The company markets its products through its 66 showrooms at top tier malls and lifestyle centers in 29 states of the United States, as well as through online. The Lovesac Company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOVE Social Stream
Latest LOVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOVESAC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOVE as an investment opportunity.
These innovative businesses are capable of delivering life-altering returns that may allow you to cover the cost of your child's or grandchild's college education.
When the lights went out on 2022, all three major U.S. stock indexes had delivered their worst returns since 2008. While the Nasdaq losing a third of its value in such a short time frame is undoubtedly brutal for short-term traders, it represents a generational opportunity for patient investors to snag high-quality stocks at a discount. The first surefire bargain that has the potential to double your money by mid-decade is brand-name and generic-drug producer Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE: TEVA).
Contrarian investors who like to zig when everyone else zags have a lot of shopping to do. The growth-stock-focused Nasdaq Composite index lost nearly one-third of its value last year. Which beaten-down growth stocks have the best chance to soar once again?
Select analysts foresee triple-digit gains in the new year for these innovative, fast-paced companies.
These innovative growth stocks have the tailwinds necessary to deliver triple-digit returns for their shareholders by mid-2024.
LOVE Price Returns