The Lovesac Company (LOVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOVE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.28% of US stocks.
- LOVE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LOVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.7% of US stocks).
LOVE Stock Summary
- Lovesac Co's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.78% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LOVE is currently 46.81, higher than 88.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, LOVE has reported earnings growth of -2,692.39%, putting it ahead of merely 0.71% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lovesac Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ANF, RAVE, CCRN, GES, and JW.A.
- LOVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lovesac Co's official web site, go to www.lovesac.com.
LOVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.78% higher, now standing at 35.2.
- Over the past 39 months, LOVE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 75.8.
- Over the past 39 months, LOVE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 73.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOVE.
LOVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.81% of graded US stocks.
- LOVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.808 -- ranking 58th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LOVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.42||52-week high||$95.51|
|Prev. close||$33.34||52-week low||$26.05|
|Day high||$35.07||Avg. volume||419,755|
|50-day MA||$43.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.39||Market Cap||520.60M|
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Company Bio
The Lovesac Company designs, manufactures, and sells foam filled furniture, sectional couches, and related accessories. It offers sactionals, such as seats and sides; sacs, including foam beanbag chairs; and accessories comprising drink holders, footsac blankets, decorative pillows, fitted seat tables, and ottomans. The company markets its products through its 66 showrooms at top tier malls and lifestyle centers in 29 states of the United States, as well as through online. The Lovesac Company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LOVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOVE Social Stream
Latest LOVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lovesac Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOVE as an investment opportunity.
Hood River Capital Management's Lance Cannon joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the outlook for stocks amid geopolitical risks, inflation, and Fed policy.
To begin with, electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer Nio (NYSE: NIO) has dipped 63% since hitting an all-time closing high in early 2021. Nio's underperformance looks to be the result of Wall Street expecting multiple compression from growth stocks as interest rates rise, as well as worries about persistent supply chain issues tied to the pandemic. In particular, Nio and other auto stocks have had their production constrained by semiconductor chip shortages.
With inflation soaring, these fast-paced companies can be your ticket to true wealth-building over the next four years.
These fast-paced companies could be primed for a big bounce, according to select analysts and investment banks.
The Lovesac Company (Nasdaq: LOVE), The Designed For Life™ furniture company, is bringing cloud-like comfort to New York Fashion Week, as they make their debut at New York Fashion Week: The Shows as an official sponsor. This season, Lovesac will be inviting consumers to experience the best seat in the house, as they relax in premium, soft foam-filled bean bags (aka Sacs) in between shows.
LOVE Price Returns