The Lovesac Company (LOVE): Price and Financial Metrics
LOVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.76||52-week high||$30.93|
|Prev. close||$20.49||52-week low||$14.18|
|Day high||$21.34||Avg. volume||410,639|
|50-day MA||$17.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.66||Market Cap||321.49M|
LOVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOVE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LOVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.21% of US stocks.
- LOVE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LOVE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LOVE Stock Summary
- LOVESAC CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.38% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LOVE is currently 3.96, higher than just 17.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LOVE's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LOVESAC CO are NUS, MBUU, GCO, KFY, and SCS.
- Visit LOVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lovesac.com.
LOVE Valuation Summary
- LOVE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 75% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- LOVE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOVE.
LOVE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LOVE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.81% of graded US stocks.
- LOVE's asset turnover comes in at 1.808 -- ranking 58th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LOVE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Company Bio
The Lovesac Company designs, manufactures, and sells foam filled furniture, sectional couches, and related accessories. It offers sactionals, such as seats and sides; sacs, including foam beanbag chairs; and accessories comprising drink holders, footsac blankets, decorative pillows, fitted seat tables, and ottomans. The company markets its products through its 66 showrooms at top tier malls and lifestyle centers in 29 states of the United States, as well as through online. The Lovesac Company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
LOVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOVE Social Stream
Latest LOVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LOVESAC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOVE as an investment opportunity.
For nearly six decades, Berkshire Hathaway CEO Warren Buffett has been dazzling Wall Street with his investing prowess. Through the closing bell on Nov. 17, the Oracle of Omaha has overseen a nearly 4,400,000% aggregate return in his company's Class A shares (BRK.
Since this decade began, the iconic Dow Jones Industrial Average, broad-based S&P 500, and innovation-driven Nasdaq Composite have fluctuated repeatedly between bull and bear markets. With small-cap stocks vastly underperforming megacap companies of late, values abound for patient investors willing to look for them. The first small-cap stock that can produce life-altering wealth for patient investors is adtech company PubMatic (NASDAQ: PUBM).
Looking for undervalued growth stocks with upside ahead?
Market Strategists Say the Best Investment Opportunities Now Are in Small-Cap Stocks. 5 Stocks to Buy if They're Right.
These small companies have viable paths to creating long-term shareholder value and are timely opportunities today.
4 First-in-Their-Class Growth Stocks You'll Regret Not Buying in the Wake of the Nasdaq Bear Market Dip
A 15% decline in the Nasdaq Composite is a red-carpet opportunity for investors to snag high-quality growth stocks at a discount.
LOVE Price Returns