The Lovesac Company (LOVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LOVE POWR Grades
- LOVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- LOVE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LOVE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LOVE Stock Summary
- Lovesac Co's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2018, making it an older stock than just 8.17% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LOVE has reported earnings growth of -275.21%, putting it ahead of just 7.43% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LOVE is more volatile than 88.08% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lovesac Co, a group of peers worth examining would be NLS, OIIM, ZDGE, LQDT, and LMFA.
- LOVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lovesac Co's official web site, go to www.lovesac.com.
LOVE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LOVE's EV/EBIT ratio is 131.13% higher, now standing at 43.8.
- LOVE's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.4 over the prior 36 months.
- Over the past 36 months, LOVE's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LOVE.
LOVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LOVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.32||52-week high||$95.51|
|Prev. close||$69.50||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$73.40||Avg. volume||410,146|
|50-day MA||$76.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.39||Market Cap||1.11B|
The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Company Bio
The Lovesac Company designs, manufactures, and sells foam filled furniture, sectional couches, and related accessories. It offers sactionals, such as seats and sides; sacs, including foam beanbag chairs; and accessories comprising drink holders, footsac blankets, decorative pillows, fitted seat tables, and ottomans. The company markets its products through its 66 showrooms at top tier malls and lifestyle centers in 29 states of the United States, as well as through online. The Lovesac Company was founded in 1998 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
LOVE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lovesac Co with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lovesac Co ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lovesac Co ended up being:
- Lovesac Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than only 24.98% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LOVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LOVE Latest Social Stream
View Full LOVE Social Stream
Latest LOVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lovesac Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LOVE as an investment opportunity.
Williams Sonoma (WSM) boosts cross-brand loyalty programs by unveiling the new co-brand and private-label credit card program.
Lovesac (LOVE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Lovesac (LOVE) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Depending on your risk tolerance and investment preferences, there are a number of smart ways to put your money to work.
The omni-channel, technology-driven furniture retailer, The Lovesac Company (LOVE), delivered blowout quarterly results driven by increased showroom sales, with all showrooms being fully operational in the reported quarter compared to COVID-19 related temporary closures in the prior-year period. Shares rose 2% to close at $83.42 on June 9. Earnings for the quarter stood at $0.13 per share, compared to a loss of $0.58 per share in the prior-year period. Earnings outpaced analysts’ estimated loss of $0.58 per share. Net sales came in at $82.92 million, up 52.5% year-over-year, and surpassed the Street’s estimate of $75.06 million. Total comparable sales, including showroom and internet sales, grew 48.8% year-over-year.
LOVE Price Returns