Lipocine Inc. (LPCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPCN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LPCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPCN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 37 days.
- LPCN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LPCN Stock Summary
- For LPCN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, LIPOCINE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LPCN's revenue has grown 30,059.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.93% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIPOCINE INC are MRSN, EBET, ZOM, MDGS, and KROS.
- Visit LPCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lipocine.com.
LPCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LPCN's price/earnings ratio is 58.55% lower, now standing at 9.7.
- Over the past 111 months, LPCN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2067.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPCN.
LPCN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.51%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 34.14%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -57.19%.
The table below shows LPCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPCN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.42% of graded US stocks.
- LPCN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ZTS, MDWD, and GERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPCN.
The table below shows LPCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.44||52-week high||$1.89|
|Prev. close||$0.45||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||426,609|
|50-day MA||$0.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.81||Market Cap||38.95M|
Lipocine Inc. (LPCN) Company Bio
Lipocine develops pharmaceutical products using its oral drug delivery technology in the areas of mens and womens health, with a current focus being testosterone replacement. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPCN Latest Social Stream
View Full LPCN Social Stream
Latest LPCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIPOCINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPCN as an investment opportunity.
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on treating Central Nervous System ("CNS") disorders by leveraging its proprietary platform to develop differentiated products, today announced financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and provided a corporate update.
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on treating CNS disorders by leveraging its proprietary platform to develop differentiated products, today announced George Nomikos, M.D., Ph.D., has joined Lipocine as Chief Medical Officer and Spyros Papapetropoulos, M.D. Ph.D., has been appointed Lead Director and Chairman of the Board.
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on leveraging its proprietary Lip'ral platform to develop differentiated products through the oral delivery of previously difficult to deliver molecules focused on treating CNS disorders, announced today that it will present at the H.C. Wainwright 6th Annual NASH Investor Conference to be held virtually on October 17.
Lipocine Inc. (NASDAQ: LPCN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on leveraging its proprietary Lip'ral platform to develop differentiated products through the oral delivery of previously difficult to deliver molecules focused on treating CNS disorders, announced today that it will participate in the Cantor Neurology & Psychiatric Conference (October 6-7) in San Francisco.
Lipocine Inc (NASDAQ: LPCN) announced its plans to focus on treating Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders. The company's priority is to advance its endogenous neuroactive steroids (NAS) pipeline. The CNS development portfolio includes LPCN 1154, a fast-acting oral antidepressant for postpartum depression (PPD) with potential for outpatient use; LPCN 2101 for women with epilepsy; and additional undisclosed CNS-focused candidates. Lipocine's most advanced NAS candidate is LPCN 1154, a non-invasi
LPCN Price Returns