Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LPG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
LPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DORIAN LPG LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 16.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.05% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LPG comes in at 20.56% -- higher than that of 91.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DORIAN LPG LTD are INSW, RPT, MDRR, OSG, and PANL.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Valuation Summary
- LPG's price/earnings ratio is 6.3; this is 24.1% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 108 months, LPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 156.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPG.
LPG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7856.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 357.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 137.63%.
The table below shows LPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.4% of graded US stocks.
- LPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- OSG, RRTS, and FDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPG.
The table below shows LPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LPG, see our LPG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.74||52-week high||$23.51|
|Prev. close||$20.66||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$20.96||Avg. volume||680,281|
|50-day MA||$20.91||Dividend yield||26.62%|
|200-day MA||$17.51||Market Cap||836.88M|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPG Latest Social Stream
View Full LPG Social Stream
Latest LPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORIAN LPG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPG as an investment opportunity.
Dorian LPG Ltd. Announces Delivery of 2023-Built Dual-Fuel VLGC HLS Diamond Under Long-Term Time Charter
Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) (the "Company" or "Dorian LPG"), one of the world's largest owners and operators of modern and ECO very large gas carriers ("VLGCs"), is pleased to announce that it took delivery of the 2023-built Dual-Fuel LPG Carrier HLS Diamond, which is the second dual fuel LPG carrier to join the Dorian LPG fleet, on long-term time charter. She will trade in the Helios LPG Pool which we operate jointly with MOL subsidiary, Phoenix Tankers. HLS Diamond is able to transit the old P
16 Top Growth Stocks Expecting A 50% To 439% Rise This Year
Palo Alto Networks and Salesforce lead this list of 16 top-rated growth stocks eyeing 50% to 439% EPS growth this year.
REMINDER - Leading Tanker, LNG/LPG Shipping Companies & Diversified MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
Implied Volatility Surging for Dorian LPG (LPG) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Dorian LPG (LPG) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
DorianG's (NYSE:LPG) investors will be pleased with their massive 355% return over the last five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
LPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LPGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dorian Lpg Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dorian Lpg Ltd (LPG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dorian Lpg Ltd (LPG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dorian Lpg Ltd (LPG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...