Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- LPG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LPG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.59, Dorian Lpg Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dorian Lpg Ltd is higher than only 8.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LPG comes in at 43.52% -- higher than that of 94.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSG, CEIX, ASC, UMH, and EDRY.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LPG's price/earnings ratio is 68.66% lower, now standing at 6.3.
- LPG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 155.1 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, LPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 155.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPG.
LPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.25% of graded US stocks.
- LPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.189 -- ranking 99th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FDX, SAIA, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPG.
The table below shows LPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.64||52-week high||$15.68|
|Prev. close||$11.97||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$11.95||Avg. volume||448,486|
|50-day MA||$12.48||Dividend yield||8.35%|
|200-day MA||$13.16||Market Cap||469.15M|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPG Latest Social Stream
View Full LPG Social Stream
Latest LPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dorian Lpg Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPG as an investment opportunity.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Leading LPG, LNG, Crude and Product Shipping Companies Presenting at Capital Link’s 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum
3 Days – 21 Sessions – 90+ Speakers SHIPPING – IS IT ALL GLITTER AND GOLD?Complimentary Registration NEW YORK, Oct. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum as a Digital Forum on Tuesday to Thursday, October 12 - 14, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, NYCEDC and The Port Authority of NY & NJ. Registration is complimentary. The conference will feature senior e
3 Days – 21 Sessions – 90+ Speakers SHIPPING – IS IT ALL GLITTER AND GOLD? NEW YORK, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link will be hosting its 13th Annual New York Maritime Forum as a Digital Forum on Tuesday to Thursday, October 12 - 14, 2021 from 8:30am – 3:00pm EST. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with Nasdaq, NYSE, NYCEDC and The Port Authority of NY & NJ. Registration is complimentary. The Capital Link New York Maritime Forum (NYMF) is both an inv
Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) (the "Company" or "Dorian LPG"), a leading owner and operator of modern and ECO very large gas carriers ("VLGCs"), today announced that it entered into an agreement to sell the Captain Markos NL, a 2006-built, debt-free VLGC, which, as previously announced, had been classified by the Company as a vessel held-for-sale. The Company expects to deliver the vessel to its purchaser by August 31, 2021 and to realize cash proceeds between $42.0 million and $43.0 million.
With me today are John Hadjipateras, Chairman, President and CEO of Dorian LPG Limited; John Lycouris, Chief Executive Officer of Dorian LPG USA; and Tim Hansen, Chief Commercial Officer. As a reminder, this conference call webcast and a replay of this call will be available through August 11, 2021.
LPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|