Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
LPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dorian Lpg Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dorian Lpg Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 568.42%; that's higher than 97.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LPG's revenue has grown 59.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dorian Lpg Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WRE, CLNC, OPRA, SPN, and OIS.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.17||52-week high||$16.68|
|Prev. close||$12.40||52-week low||$5.26|
|Day high||$12.32||Avg. volume||1,026,360|
|50-day MA||$14.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.27||Market Cap||655.20M|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
LPG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LPG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dorian Lpg Ltd ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPG, they are:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 21.42% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Dorian Lpg Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Dorian Lpg Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 61.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|