Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
LPG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DORIAN LPG LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DORIAN LPG LTD is higher than it is for about 87.62% of US stocks.
- DORIAN LPG LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DORIAN LPG LTD are INSW, CYXT, OSG, PANL, and ICD.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LPG's price/sales ratio is 77.78% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- LPG's price/sales ratio has moved down 51.3 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPG.
LPG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7856.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 357.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 137.63%.
The table below shows LPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.4% of graded US stocks.
- LPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- OSG, RRTS, and FDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPG.
The table below shows LPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.96||52-week high||$22.42|
|Prev. close||$22.12||52-week low||$11.71|
|Day high||$22.42||Avg. volume||639,702|
|50-day MA||$18.79||Dividend yield||20.34%|
|200-day MA||$16.53||Market Cap||886.11M|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPG Latest Social Stream
View Full LPG Social Stream
Latest LPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORIAN LPG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPG as an investment opportunity.
Dorian LPG (LPG) closed the most recent trading day at $18.14, moving -1.63% from the previous trading session.
Highlights from the Capital Link Presentation SeriesNEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link hosted a presentation by the senior management of Dorian LPG (NYSE: LPG) on Thursday, January 12, 2023. During the 45-minute session, John Lycouris, Dorian LPG USA CEO, and Ted Young, Dorian LPG CFO, provided an image of the growing LPG market and VLGC sector as part of Capital Link’s Company Presentation Series. A replay of the full session of the presentation and the extensive Q&A can b
Increased analyst coverage over the past few weeks may lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like Dorian (LPG), Agilysys (AGYS), Kyndryl (KD) and Apollo Medical (AMEH).
Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) (the "Company" or "Dorian LPG"), one of the world's largest owners and operators of modern and ECO very large gas carriers ("VLGCs"), today announced that it will participate in Capital Link's Corporate Presentations Webinar Series.
Dorian LPG (LPG) closed the most recent trading day at $16.58, moving +1.34% from the previous trading session.
LPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|