Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.69||52-week high||$30.25|
|Prev. close||$28.74||52-week low||$13.85|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||639,718|
|50-day MA||$27.27||Dividend yield||10.26%|
|200-day MA||$23.15||Market Cap||1.08B|
LPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPG POWR Grades
- LPG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LPG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.55% of US stocks).
LPG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.95, DORIAN LPG LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 11.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For LPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.6% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that LPG's revenue has grown 47.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DORIAN LPG LTD are RPT, BRX, UMH, AROC, and GATX.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LPG's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.81% lower, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 114 months, LPG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 250.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPG.
LPG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7856.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 357.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 137.63%.
The table below shows LPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.4% of graded US stocks.
- LPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- OSG, RRTS, and FDX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPG.
The table below shows LPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
LPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPG Latest Social Stream
View Full LPG Social Stream
Latest LPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORIAN LPG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPG as an investment opportunity.
CMTG, DSDVY and LPG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 28, 2023.
As the government shutdown looms, we need stable companies to ride through the tumultuous economic time.
Leading Tanker, LNG, LPG Companies Presenting at 15th Annual Capital Link/DNB New York Maritime Forum
NEW YORK, Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from leading tanker and LNG/LPG shipping and energy transportation companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 15th Annual International Shipping Forum on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with DNB, and in cooperation with NASDAQ & NYSE. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum provides an interactive platform for maritime industry le
Exploring the intrinsic value and market performance of Dorian LPG Ltd (LPG)
The market correction saw further losses as Treasury yields soared. Tesla forged a new buy point as it's one of a few relatively resilient stocks.
LPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|