Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPG POWR Grades
- LPG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
LPG Stock Summary
- LPG's current price/earnings ratio is 5.4, which is higher than only 5.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dorian Lpg Ltd is higher than just 9.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Dorian Lpg Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.09%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dorian Lpg Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ASC, SMHI, INN, PDM, and CLDT.
- Visit LPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dorianlpg.com.
LPG Valuation Summary
- LPG's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 6.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 88 months, LPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 156.2.
- LPG's price/sales ratio has moved down 52.1 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPG.
LPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.10||52-week high||$15.68|
|Prev. close||$12.23||52-week low||$7.47|
|Day high||$12.30||Avg. volume||485,154|
|50-day MA||$13.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.55||Market Cap||497.14M|
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) Company Bio
Dorian LPG Ltd. operates as a liquefied petroleum gas shipping company worldwide. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Stamford, Connecticut.
LPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPG Latest Social Stream
View Full LPG Social Stream
Latest LPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dorian Lpg Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPG as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
In this article, we discuss the 10 best oil stocks to buy amid post-COVID demand boom and price volatility. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Oil Stocks to Buy Amid Post-COVID Demand Boom and Price Volatility. Oil companies, perhaps one of the biggest losers […]
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) reported a worse-than-expected Q4 EPS of $0.86 versus the consensus estimate of $0.95, due to increased expenses. Total revenues, however, beat analysts’ expectations. Shares of the owner and operator of modern very large gas carriers have jumped 84% over the past year. Dorian bought back 8.4 million shares, or 16.8% of the outstanding shares, during the fourth quarter. (See Dorian LPG stock analysis on TipRanks) Total revenues generated in the fourth quarter amounted to $99.6 million, topping the consensus estimate of $94.4 million. Revenues increased 4.6% year-over-year and reflected an increase in fleet utilization. For the full year, total revenues declined 5.2% year-over-year to $315.
Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) (the "Company" or "Dorian LPG"), a leading owner and operator of modern very large gas carriers ("VLGCs"), announced today the final results of its tender offer to purchase up to 7,407,407 of its common shares at a price of $13.50 per share. The tender offer expired at 5:00 P.M., Eastern Time, on March 3, 2021.
LPG Price Returns