Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI): Price and Financial Metrics
LPI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LPI is currently 1.18, higher than merely 5.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Laredo Petroleum Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.92% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Laredo Petroleum Inc comes in at -26.21%, a number that bests only 7.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Laredo Petroleum Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TA, CLUB, SGU, ENLC, and RFP.
- Visit LPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.laredopetro.com.
LPI Stock Price Chart More Charts
LPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$3.88|
|Prev. close||$1.47||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||6,207,536|
|50-day MA||$2.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||360.56M|
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI) Company Bio
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. focuses on the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Permian Basin in west Texas. The company was formerly known as Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Laredo Petroleum, Inc. in December 2013. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.