Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LPI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LPI Stock Summary
- Laredo Petroleum Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.31% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Laredo Petroleum Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LPI is more volatile than 96.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Laredo Petroleum Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGS, VBFC, FGBI, GCBC, and MRBK.
- LPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Laredo Petroleum Inc's official web site, go to www.laredopetro.com.
LPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, LPI's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- LPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $36.6 over the prior 116 months.
- Over the past 116 months, LPI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $36.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPI.
LPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.15||52-week high||$75.42|
|Prev. close||$75.06||52-week low||$7.71|
|Day high||$75.42||Avg. volume||564,212|
|50-day MA||$49.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.11||Market Cap||956.46M|
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. (LPI) Company Bio
Laredo Petroleum, Inc. focuses on the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Permian Basin in west Texas. The company was formerly known as Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Laredo Petroleum, Inc. in December 2013. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
LPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPI Latest Social Stream
View Full LPI Social Stream
Latest LPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Laredo Petroleum Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPI as an investment opportunity.
Laredo Petroleum (LPI) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
imaginima/E+ via Getty Images Laredo Petroleum (LPI) made a couple major moves as it attempts to transition to a more oil-heavy producer. It acquired Sabalo Energy's assets for $715 million while divesting a 37.5% working interest in its PDP legacy assets for $405 million. These combined deals appear to be...
Laredo Petroleum found using ticker (LPI) now have 9 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 93 and 43 calculating the mean target price we have 63. Now with the previous closing price of 66.48 this would imply there is a potential downside of -5.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 47.33 and the 200 day moving average is 32.63. The company has a market cap of $858m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LPI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Laredo Petroleum, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of oil and natural gas properties in the Permian Basin of West Texas, the United St...
Shares of Laredo Petroleum Inc. (LPI) Rise Above Previous 52-Week High Shares of Laredo Petroleum Inc. (LPI) Rise Above Previous 52-Week High The post Shares of Laredo Petroleum Inc. (LPI) Rise Above Previous 52-Week High appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
Photo by GlobalStock/E+ via Getty Images Laredo Petroleum (LPI) acquired some properties at decent prices recently. Management is solely developing those new properties which will change the percentage of oil produced throughout the fiscal year. That rising oil percentage of production should benefit cash flow as long as oil prices...
LPI Price Returns