LG Display Co, Ltd AMERICAN DEPOSITORY SHARES (LPL): Price and Financial Metrics
LPL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LG Display Co Ltd is higher than merely 0.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LPL's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.47% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LPL comes in at -111,472.4% -- higher than that of merely 0% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LG Display Co Ltd are SHG, KB, KEP, WF, and MTL.
- LPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LG Display Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.lgdisplay.com.
LPL Stock Price Chart More Charts
LPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.24||52-week high||$9.81|
|Prev. close||$6.33||52-week low||$5.08|
|Day high||$6.28||Avg. volume||294,729|
|50-day MA||$6.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.47||Market Cap||4.47B|
LG Display Co, Ltd AMERICAN DEPOSITORY SHARES (LPL) Company Bio
LG Display Co Ltd. manufactures and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal display panels in the Republic of Korea, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.