LG Display Co. Ltd. ADR (LPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LPL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- LPL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LPL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
LPL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LPL is currently 0, higher than only 0.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, LG Display Co Ltd has a higher such ratio than merely 1.25% of stocks in our set.
- LG Display Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 80,799.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 100% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIB, KT, SUPV, YPF, and IRS.
- Visit LPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lgdisplay.com.
LPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$5.43|
|Day high||$5.53||Avg. volume||548,529|
|50-day MA||$6.53||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$7.97||Market Cap||3.91B|
LG Display Co. Ltd. ADR (LPL) Company Bio
LG Display Co Ltd. manufactures and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal display panels in the Republic of Korea, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPL Latest Social Stream
View Full LPL Social Stream
Latest LPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LG Display Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPL as an investment opportunity.
By Sam Boughedda
Yahoo Finance tech editor Dan Howley explains how to block smart TVs from tracking your viewing information.
ALOT, GRWG, and LPL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 28, 2022
This year's stock market predictions emphasize being selective about choosing stocks.
Brelyon (www.brelyon.com) and LG Display today announced a strategic cooperation under which Brelyon will integrate LG Display's P-OLED technology into its ultra-immersive, virtual monitors. The companies will serve the rising large format gaming and productivity sectors with a solution that far supersedes anything the world of monitors has seen before. The new category which was introduced by BRELYON last year [See TEDx talk] uses computational wavefront engineering to emulate a massive panoram
LPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|