LG Display Co. Ltd. ADR (LPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPL POWR Grades
- LPL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.86% of US stocks.
- LPL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LPL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.23% of US stocks).
LPL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LPL is currently 0, higher than just 0.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, LG DISPLAY CO LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 1.84% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LPL comes in at -8,886.49% -- higher than that of merely 0.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LG DISPLAY CO LTD are ENIC, PKX, BSAC, KT, and CCU.
- LPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LG DISPLAY CO LTD's official web site, go to www.lgdisplay.com.
LPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$10.78|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$4.08|
|Day high||$5.43||Avg. volume||487,987|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$6.18||Market Cap||3.81B|
LG Display Co. Ltd. ADR (LPL) Company Bio
LG Display Co Ltd. manufactures and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal display panels in the Republic of Korea, the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPL Latest Social Stream
View Full LPL Social Stream
Latest LPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LG DISPLAY CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPL as an investment opportunity.
LG Display Co, Ltd (NYSE: LPL) reported a third-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 6% year-on-year to KRW 6.77 trillion. Operating loss was KRW (759) billion. The EBITDA decreased 76.9% Y/Y to KRW 391 billion. The unprecedented decline in set and panel demand, coupled with all-time-low LCD panel prices during the year's second half, mainly affected the company's well-noted mid-sized and premium TV panel businesses. Tech gadget makers made significant cuts to inventory, and consumer sentiment in Eur
South Korean flat-screen maker LG Display Co Ltd posted its second consecutive quarterly loss and cut its investment budget, as soaring inflation and a gloomy economic outlook dealt a further blow to demand for TVs and smartphones. The Apple Inc supplier posted an operating loss of 759 billion won ($532.31 million) for the September quarter, compared to a profit of 529 billion won a year earlier. Revenue fell 6% to 6.8 trillion won, LG Display said in a regulatory filing.
Amid a highly volatile market scenario, undervalued companies with solid prospects cushion investors from market jitters while their robust fundamentals ensure higher returns. JBL, DOX, LPL and PERI are some such stocks.
LG Display (LPL) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
LPL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|