Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LPRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- LPRO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LPRO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.81% of US stocks).
LPRO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Open Lending Corp is higher than 96.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LPRO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.75% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LPRO's revenue has grown 161.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Open Lending Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMRS, INSE, SQNS, PRTK, and AQST.
- LPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Open Lending Corp's official web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Valuation Summary
- LPRO's price/earnings ratio is -59.5; this is 591.74% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 43 months, LPRO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- LPRO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPRO.
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.53||52-week high||$44.00|
|Prev. close||$39.94||52-week low||$16.45|
|Day high||$39.75||Avg. volume||1,081,399|
|50-day MA||$39.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.58||Market Cap||4.61B|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
LPRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Open Lending Corp. To summarize, we found that Open Lending Corp ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 94098.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Open Lending Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 13.97% of its sector Financial Services.
- Open Lending Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Open Lending Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.79. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.96% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Lending Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) (“Open Lending”), a leading provider of lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to financial institutions, today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be John Flynn, Chairman and CEO, Ross Jessup, President and COO, and Chuck Jehl, CFO. A press release with second quarter
True Wind Capital ("True Wind"), a San Francisco-based private equity firm focused on investing in leading technology companies, today announced that technology industry veteran Scott Wagner has joined the firm as Head of Strategic Capital. In this new role, Mr. Wagner will be responsible for leading True Wind's SPAC franchise and overseeing its operations. Mr. Wagner has been closely involved with True Wind Capital, having served as an independent board member to prior True Wind SPACs and as an
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
American National will be the Company’s Third Insurance Carrier PartnerAUSTIN, Texas, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) (“Open Lending and Affiliates” or “the Company”), a leading provider of lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to financial institutions, today announced that the Company has signed a Producer Agreement with American National Lloyds Insurance Company and ANPAC Louisiana Insurance Company, both affiliates of American National Grou
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Open Lending...
LPRO Price Returns