Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPRO POWR Grades
- LPRO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPRO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- LPRO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LPRO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Open Lending Corp is higher than 97.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LPRO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LPRO has reported earnings growth of -3,474.57%, putting it ahead of only 0.36% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Open Lending Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AMRS, PRTK, SQNS, TXMD, and INSE.
- LPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Open Lending Corp's official web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.97||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$35.59||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$33.97||Avg. volume||1,028,646|
|50-day MA||$37.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.28||Market Cap||4.31B|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
LPRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LPRO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Open Lending Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 6087.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPRO, they are:
- Open Lending Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Open Lending Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Lending Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
Open Lending Corporation (LPRO) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 2:30 PM ET Company Participants John Flynn - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ross Jessup - President and Chief Operating Officer Chuck Jehl - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Peter Heckmann -...
LPRO earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
SPACs are no longer all the rage in 2021.
Rover Reports Strong First Quarter Data Showing Signs of Rapid Acceleration and Post-Pandemic Recovery
Rover.com, the world's largest online marketplace for pet care, released key data signaling significant demand for pet services in the first quarter of 2021. The findings highlight the company's growth trajectory, which has been impacted by the return to travel and the phenomenon of "pandemic puppies."
These 7 SPACs could come under further pressure
LPRO Price Returns