Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.18||52-week high||$11.99|
|Prev. close||$7.33||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||765,751|
|50-day MA||$9.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.47||Market Cap||866.61M|
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LPRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPRO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LPRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LPRO Stock Summary
- LPRO's went public 5.7 years ago, making it older than just 24.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LPRO's price/sales ratio is 6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.41% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OPEN LENDING CORP comes in at -27.58%, a number that bests merely 9.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STIM, KNDI, TTMI, CDXC, and SKYT.
- LPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OPEN LENDING CORP's official web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, LPRO's price/earnings ratio is 125.26% higher, now standing at 21.4.
- LPRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPRO.
LPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.27% of graded US stocks.
- LPRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.593 -- ranking 10th of 428 Banking stocks.
- JPM, MCBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPRO.
The table below shows LPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPEN LENDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
With 67% institutional ownership, Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ:LPRO) is a favorite amongst the big guns
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Open Lending's stock price might be vulnerable to...
AUSTIN, Texas, August 17, 2023--Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) ("Open Lending" or the "Company"), an industry trailblazer in automotive lending enablement and risk analytics solutions for financial institutions, today announced Chief Technology Officer Sarah Lackey has been elected to the Forbes Technology Council, an invitation-only community for CIOs, CTOs, and technology executives.
Open Lending (NASDAQ: LPRO) had a rough week, as its stock price plunged 19.2% this week, as of noon ET on Friday, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. The stock price had been down as much as 22.5% during the week. The markets were mixed this week, as the S&P 500 was down 0.5%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 2.1% as of noon ET on Friday.
Open Lending (NASDAQ: LPRO) was in freefall on Wednesday, falling as much as 35.6% during the trading day. Open Lending is a firm that provides automated lending services to financial institutions that offer auto loans. Its services include loan analytics, risk modeling, default insurance, automated decision technology, and risk-based pricing that helps lenders generate profitable loans, with a focus on those that serve non-prime or underserved borrowers.
Q2 2023 Open Lending Corp Earnings Call
LPRO Price Returns