Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.19||52-week high||$13.97|
|Prev. close||$9.99||52-week low||$5.35|
|Day high||$10.29||Avg. volume||880,996|
|50-day MA||$7.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.94||Market Cap||1.23B|
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO POWR Grades
- LPRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPRO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LPRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
LPRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.07, OPEN LENDING CORP has a higher such ratio than 84.83% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OPEN LENDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of -58.66%; that's higher than merely 22.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OPEN LENDING CORP comes in at -24.28%, a number that bests only 9.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OPEN LENDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be STIM, TTMI, OPTN, PMD, and UTRS.
- Visit LPRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Valuation Summary
- LPRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.8; this is 18.52% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LPRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPRO.
LPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.27% of graded US stocks.
- LPRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.593 -- ranking 10th of 428 Banking stocks.
- JPM, MCBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPRO.
The table below shows LPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LPRO, see our LPRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$48.70||Average Broker Recommendation||1.32 (Strong Buy)|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OPEN LENDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
Why Open Lending Stock Climbed 29% This Week
Open Lending (NASDAQ: LPRO) had an excellent week, as its stock was up 29% as of 1 p.m. ET Friday, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. The auto loan specialist's stock was trading at about $9.45 per share, gaining roughly 40% year to date. Open Lending, founded in 2000, offers automated lending services to financial institutions that provide auto loans.
Surging Earnings Estimates Signal Upside for Open Lending (LPRO) Stock
Open Lending (LPRO) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Lending Enablement Solutions Drive ROA Attainment for Automotive Lenders, Open Lending Survey Finds
AUSTIN, Texas, May 11, 2023--Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) ("Open Lending" or "the Company"), an industry trailblazer in lending enablement and risk analytics solutions for financial institutions, today released its Lending Enablement Benchmark report. The goal of the research is to uncover how financial institutions are using technology to adapt to an ever-evolving auto lending environment.
Q1 2023 Open Lending Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Open Lending Corp Earnings Call
Open Lending (LPRO) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Open Lending (LPRO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.86% and 20.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LPRO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...