Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPRO POWR Grades
- LPRO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.92% of US stocks.
- LPRO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- LPRO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LPRO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LPRO is currently 181.04, higher than 97.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LPRO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Open Lending Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,474.57%; that's higher than merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMRS, AFYA, PRTK, ADMA, and SQNS.
- Visit LPRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.37||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$35.18||52-week low||$12.70|
|Day high||$36.25||Avg. volume||1,032,539|
|50-day MA||$37.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.02||Market Cap||4.49B|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
LPRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LPRO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Open Lending Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 6087.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPRO, they are:
- Open Lending Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.45% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Open Lending Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Lending Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
Open Lending Corporation (LPRO) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021, 2:30 PM ET Company Participants John Flynn - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ross Jessup - President and Chief Operating Officer Chuck Jehl - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Peter Heckmann -...
AUSTIN, Texas, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) (the “Company” or “Open Lending”), a leading provider of lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to financial institutions, today reported financial results for its first quarter of 2021. “We are pleased with our strong first quarter results, which included a 19% increase in certified loans, a 152% increase in revenue and a 217% increase in Adjusted EBITDA compared to the first quarter of 2020. March was especially notable, a record month in our Company’s history from a certified loan perspective, and the momentum has continued,” said John Flynn, Chairman and CEO Open Lending. “We’ve continued to make a lot of progress on our growth objectives, including the addition of many new credit union ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Open Lending Corporation - Ordinary Shares - Class A (NASDAQ:LPRO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
SPACs are no longer all the rage in 2021.
AUSTIN, Texas, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Open Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: LPRO) (“Open Lending”), a leading provider of lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to financial institutions, today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 5:00pm ET. Hosting the call will be John Flynn, Chairman and CEO, Ross Jessup, President and COO, and Chuck Jehl, CFO. A press release with first quarter 2021 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day. The conference call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at https://investors.openlending.com/ under the “Events” section. The conference call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing...
LPRO Price Returns