Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPRO POWR Grades
- LPRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.49% of US stocks.
- LPRO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- LPRO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
LPRO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.02, Open Lending Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.81% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Open Lending Corp is reporting a growth rate of -348.18%; that's higher than merely 5.74% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LPRO's revenue has grown 98.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.64% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Open Lending Corp are MPAA, SREV, TTMI, UCTT, and CXDO.
- LPRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Open Lending Corp's official web site, go to www.openlending.com.
LPRO Valuation Summary
- LPRO's price/sales ratio is 23.5; this is 634.38% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- LPRO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
- LPRO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPRO.
LPRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.27% of graded US stocks.
- LPRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.593 -- ranking 10th of 428 Banking stocks.
- JPM, MCBC, and BAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPRO.
The table below shows LPRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.69||52-week high||$42.96|
|Prev. close||$10.23||52-week low||$9.86|
|Day high||$10.72||Avg. volume||830,468|
|50-day MA||$12.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.32||Market Cap||1.35B|
Open Lending Corp. Cl A (LPRO) Company Bio
Open Lending Corp. provides automated lending services to financial institutions. It specializes in loan analytics, risk-based pricing, risk modeling and automated decision technology for automotive lenders throughout the United States. The company was founded by Sandy Watkins in 2000 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPRO Latest Social Stream
View Full LPRO Social Stream
Latest LPRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Open Lending Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPRO as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Open Lending Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Open Lending Corporation (Nasdaq: LPRO) (the “Company” or “Open Lending”), a leading provider of lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to financial institutions, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021. “We saw incredible growth in 2021, with an 82% increase in certified loan growth, 98% increase in revenue and a 123% increase in adjusted EBITDA for the full year 2021 compared to 2020,” said John Flyn
L1 Capital, an investment management firm, published its ‘L1 Capital International Fund’ fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly net return of 6.2 % was recorded by the fund for the fourth quarter of 2021, underperforming its benchmark by -0.9%. The benchmark meanwhile had a 7.1% […]
Open Lending (LPRO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The last three months have been tough on Open Lending Corporation ( NASDAQ:LPRO ) shareholders, who have seen the share...
LPRO Price Returns