LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
LPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.23||52-week high||$18.17|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$3.23||Avg. volume||1,970,428|
|50-day MA||$2.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||261.12M|
LPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPSN POWR Grades
- LPSN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPSN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LPSN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.25% of US stocks).
LPSN Stock Summary
- LIVEPERSON INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.04% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.23 for LIVEPERSON INC; that's greater than it is for 95.68% of US stocks.
- LIVEPERSON INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 57.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVEPERSON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EXTR, ARAY, SNCR, NTAP, and PBYI.
- Visit LPSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liveperson.com.
LPSN Valuation Summary
- LPSN's price/earnings ratio is -2.4; this is 109.3% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LPSN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 89.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPSN.
LPSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 259.05%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 259.05%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -251.1%.
The table below shows LPSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.99% of graded US stocks.
- LPSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.469 -- ranking 336th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPSC, QADB, and VEEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPSN.
The table below shows LPSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Company Bio
LivePerson Inc. offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
LPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full LPSN Social Stream
Latest LPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVEPERSON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPSN as an investment opportunity.
LivePerson Recognized in the 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for Digital Customer Service and Support report
LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN), the global leader in enterprise conversations, has been recognized in the Gartner Market Guide for Digital Customer Service and Support for the second time in a row.
LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPSN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 LivePerson, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.68 EPS, expectations were $0.02. Operator: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for standing by. Welcome to LivePerson’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Deney, and I will be your conference […]
Q3 2023 LivePerson Inc Earnings Call
LivePerson Inc (LPSN) Maintains 2023 Guidance Amidst Strategic Shifts
LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN) ("LivePerson" the "Company", "we" or "us"), a global leader in conversational AI, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
LPSN Price Returns