LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPSN POWR Grades
- LPSN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 50.73% of US stocks.
- LPSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LPSN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.49% of US stocks).
LPSN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Liveperson Inc is higher than 93.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.53%, Liveperson Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.26% of about US stocks.
- Liveperson Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 16.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Liveperson Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FEYE, YEXT, NEWR, MODN, and PSTG.
- LPSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liveperson Inc's official web site, go to www.liveperson.com.
LPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.59||52-week high||$72.23|
|Prev. close||$59.87||52-week low||$36.01|
|Day high||$61.95||Avg. volume||787,153|
|50-day MA||$55.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.44||Market Cap||4.25B|
LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Company Bio
LivePerson Inc. offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
LPSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Liveperson Inc. To summarize, we found that Liveperson Inc ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPSN, they are:
- Liveperson Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Liveperson Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full LPSN Social Stream
Latest LPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liveperson Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPSN as an investment opportunity.
LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), a global leader in conversational AI, and Adobe today announced an integration to help brands transform digital customer experience by seamlessly extending personalization from digital experiences into messaging channels and one-to-one conversations at massive scale.
LivePerson, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPSN), a global leader in conversational AI, has been named a winner in the Build-an-Agent Contest, a competition to create and launch innovative experiences using Google's Business Messages.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of LivePerson, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LPSN ) by estimating...
Survey reveals travelers, especially young globe-trotters, eager to leverage messaging when booking post-pandemic travel
A survey of 2,000 Americans, commissioned by LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) and conducted by OnePoll, found that nearly three-fourths of consumers (73%) prefer messaging to calls when making airline, hotel, or other travel-related reservations. Among 18- to 23-year-olds, the number reaches a whopping 90%. According to the April 2021 survey, messaging options — including SMS, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and brand websites and apps — are viewed as a convenient, preferred method for travelers to engage with their favorite travel brands.
Master of Code, a global leader for the highest-impact digital experiences, has been recognized by LivePerson, Inc., a global leader in Conversational AI, as a certified delivery partner for LivePerson's Conversational Cloud and full end-to-end Conversational AI professional services.
LPSN Price Returns