LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPSN POWR Grades
- LPSN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 55.28% of US stocks.
- LPSN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LPSN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
LPSN Stock Summary
- LIVEPERSON INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.69% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.27 for LIVEPERSON INC; that's greater than it is for 83.73% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LPSN has reported earnings growth of 349.32%, putting it ahead of 95.3% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVEPERSON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARLO, LIDR, ASAN, LQDA, and KIND.
- LPSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVEPERSON INC's official web site, go to www.liveperson.com.
LPSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LPSN's price/sales ratio is 29.63% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- LPSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPSN.
LPSN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -251.1%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -48.6%.
The table below shows LPSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPSN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.99% of graded US stocks.
- LPSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.469 -- ranking 336th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SPSC, QADB, and VEEV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPSN.
The table below shows LPSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.70||52-week high||$29.91|
|Prev. close||$16.78||52-week low||$7.96|
|Day high||$16.79||Avg. volume||918,185|
|50-day MA||$11.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.02||Market Cap||1.18B|
LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Company Bio
LivePerson Inc. offers a cloud-based platform that enables businesses to proactively connect in real-time with their customers via chat, voice, and content delivery at the right time, through the right channel, including websites, social media, and mobile devices. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPSN Latest Social Stream
View Full LPSN Social Stream
Latest LPSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVEPERSON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPSN as an investment opportunity.
LivePerson (LPSN) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
What happened Shares of LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) climbed 22% on Wednesday after the customer engagement software provider announced some exciting artificial intelligence-powered upgrades to its platform.
LivePerson enhances Conversational Cloud with the latest in Generative AI to drive better business outcomes
LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN), a global leader in AI-powered customer engagement, today announced enhancements to its industry-leading Conversational Cloud platform that will help enterprise brands leverage Generative AI and Conversational AI in tandem to drive better business outcomes.
LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN) is providing confirmatory notice, pursuant to the requirements of Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), of recent grants of equity-based incentive awards that LivePerson made under its Inducement Plan.
LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN), a global leader in customer engagement solutions, announced today that it has been named a Leader in Opus Research's latest Conversational Intelligence Intelliview report. The report highlights the strength of LivePerson's product completeness and performance, as well as its business impact and vision.
LPSN Price Returns