LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPTH POWR Grades
- LPTH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.62% of US stocks.
- LPTH's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 173 days.
- LPTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.53% of US stocks).
LPTH Stock Summary
- LPTH has a higher market value than only 9.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $53,527,847.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.68%, Lightpath Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.39% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LPTH has reported earnings growth of -258.06%, putting it ahead of merely 7.58% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFIX, SSD, LIQT, IART, and MYGN.
- Visit LPTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lightpath.com.
LPTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LPTH's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.39% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LPTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 154.9.
- LPTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 36.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPTH.
LPTH Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 30.69%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.39%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.14%.
The table below shows LPTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.16% of graded US stocks.
- LPTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.762 -- ranking 90th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FKWL, SYNA, and NSSC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPTH.
The table below shows LPTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.63||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.19|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||151,492|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.08||Market Cap||44.09M|
LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH) Company Bio
LightPath Technologies, Inc. manufactures collimator assemblies and GRADIUM glass products. The Company also develops various optical switch products.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTH Social Stream
Latest LPTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lightpath Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTH as an investment opportunity.
LightPath Technologies (NASDAQ:LPTH shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 15% this week, taking one-year losses to 50%
LightPath Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LPTH ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 15% in the last...
In a report released today, Scott Buck from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Buy rating on Lightpath Technologies (LPTH – Research Report), with a price target of $3.50. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $2.58. According to TipRanks.com, Buck is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 12.0% and a 39.4% success rate. Buck covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Enthusiast Gaming Holdings, Super League Gaming, and Versus Systems. Lightpath Technologies has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $3.50.
LightPath Technologies press release (LPTH): Q2 GAAP EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.03.Revenue of $9.24M (-6.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.15M.
No summary available.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100% and 4.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LPTH Price Returns
Continue Researching LPTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lightpath Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch