LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPTH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LPTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.01% of US stocks.
- LPTH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- LPTH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.49% of US stocks).
LPTH Stock Summary
- Lightpath Technologies Inc's market capitalization of $53,989,068 is ahead of merely 7.82% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.54%, Lightpath Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lightpath Technologies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -203.33%; that's higher than merely 10.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lightpath Technologies Inc are PLPC, DOGZ, MTRN, OFIX, and CCF.
- LPTH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lightpath Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.lightpath.com.
LPTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LPTH's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.39% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LPTH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 154.9.
- LPTH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 36.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPTH.
LPTH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -316.75%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.11%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.41%.
The table below shows LPTH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPTH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPTH has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.24% of graded US stocks.
- LPTH's asset turnover comes in at 0.762 -- ranking 87th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FKWL, KOPN, and FLEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPTH.
The table below shows LPTH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.00||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$2.00||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$2.05||Avg. volume||1,005,896|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.83||Market Cap||53.99M|
LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH) Company Bio
LightPath Technologies, Inc. manufactures collimator assemblies and GRADIUM glass products. The Company also develops various optical switch products.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTH Social Stream
Latest LPTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lightpath Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTH as an investment opportunity.
LightPath Technologies, Inc.: LightPath Technologies Reports Financial Results for Fiscal Year and Fourth Quarter 2021
CEO Sam Rubin Unveils Mission for Leadership in Global Photonics Value ChainORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company," or…
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (LPTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -450.00% and 2.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CEO Sam Rubin Unveils Mission for Leadership in Global Photonics Value ChainORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 9, 2021 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company," or "we"), a leading vertically integrated global manufacturer and integrator of proprietary optical and infrared components and high-level assemblies, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended June 30, 2021.
ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company," or "we"), a leading vertically integrated global manufacturer and integrator o
ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / September 8, 2021 / LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) ("LightPath," the "Company," or "we"), a leading vertically integrated global manufacturer and integrator of proprietary optical and infrared components and high-level assemblies, today announced that its management is scheduled to participate in upcoming virtual investor events as detailed below.
LPTH Price Returns
Continue Researching LPTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lightpath Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch