LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH): Price and Financial Metrics
LPTH Stock Summary
- LPTH has a higher market value than only 16.67% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $110,826,358.
- LPTH's current price/earnings ratio is 77.86, which is higher than 86.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, LPTH has reported earnings growth of -364.42%, putting it ahead of merely 5.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPTH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPK, CW, XRX, DOGZ, and MSA.
- Visit LPTH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lightpath.com.
LPTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.96||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$4.24||52-week low||$0.78|
|Day high||$4.22||Avg. volume||869,273|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||103.51M|
LightPath Technologies, Inc. - (LPTH) Company Bio
LightPath Technologies, Inc. manufactures collimator assemblies and GRADIUM glass products. The Company also develops various optical switch products.
LPTH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lightpath Technologies Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lightpath Technologies Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LPTH, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 7% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 20.74% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Lightpath Technologies Inc experienced a tax rate of about 27% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 88.35% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LPTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTH Social Stream
Latest LPTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lightpath Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTH as an investment opportunity.
LightPath Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTH) Stock Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead ?
LightPath Technologies (NASDAQ:LPTH) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 27...
From telecom to defense and from consumer goods to medtech – one will find few companies that cater to a wide and diversified clientele as LightPath Technologies (NASDAQ: LPTH). An […] The post LightPath Technologies: A $4-stock offering tech that is virtually used everywhere first appeared on AlphaStreet .
LightPath Technologies (LPTH) Q2 2021 earnings call dated Feb. 03, 2021 Corporate Participants: Donald Retreage -- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
LPTH Price Returns
Continue Researching LPTHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lightpath Technologies Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lightpath Technologies Inc (LPTH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!