Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LPTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPTX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LPTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.66% of US stocks).
LPTX Stock Summary
- For LPTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.91% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 175.6, LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.07% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -75%, a number that bests merely 2.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC are GRTS, CLLS, ALT, MGNX, and TNGX.
- LPTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.leaptx.com.
LPTX Valuation Summary
- LPTX's price/sales ratio is 166.4; this is 7823.81% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LPTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 73 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPTX.
LPTX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3246.66%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -76.03%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -14.94%.
The table below shows LPTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.21% of graded US stocks.
- LPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 351st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LNTH, ADMP, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPTX.
The table below shows LPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$2.57|
|Prev. close||$0.67||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||1,068,914|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||64.36M|
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) Company Bio
Leap Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in acquiring and developing therapeutics in cancer biology. The company was formerly known as HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Leap Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2015. Leap Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTX Social Stream
Latest LPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEAP THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTX as an investment opportunity.
Blustering Stock Grabbing Investor’s Attention: Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTX 1.07%), Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:WINT)
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTX) with the stream of 1.07% also noticed, India Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:WINT) encountered a rapid change of 0.00% in the last hour of Tuesday’s trading session. … The post Blustering Stock Grabbing Investor’s Attention: Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:LPTX 1.07%), Windtree Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:WINT) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
Leap Therapeutics (LPTX) shares recovered Thursday after Astellas (ALPMY) (ALPMF) posted Phase 3 data for a cancer drug similar to one it has agreed to acquire. Read the full story here.
STOCKHOLDER ALERT: The M&A Class Action Firm Announces the Investigation of Leap Therapeutics, Inc. - LPTX
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the class action firm Monteverde & Associates PC (the "M&A Class Action Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2021 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered…
The deal gives Leap several early-stage drug candidates, including an antibody targeting the protein Claudin 18.2, which has lately drawn several other biotech companies’ interest.
Leap Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: LPTX ) has agreed to acquire Flame Biosciences Inc , a privately-held biotechnology company, in an all-stock transaction. The deal adds Flame''s assets, including FL-301, its clinical stage anti-Claudin18.2 monoclonal antibody; FL-302, its preclinical anti-Claudin18.2/CD137 bispecific monoclonal antibody; and FL-501, its preclinical anti-GDF15 monoclonal antibody. Flame ended … Full story available on Benzinga.com
LPTX Price Returns