Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LPTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPTX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LPTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
LPTX Stock Summary
- For LPTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.28% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.07%, Leap Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.86% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Leap Therapeutics Inc comes in at 300%, a number that bests 97.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LOGC, IDYA, MGNX, SNES, and ARDX.
- LPTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Leap Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.leaptx.com.
LPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$3.24|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||653,989|
|50-day MA||$1.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||101.44M|
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) Company Bio
Leap Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in acquiring and developing therapeutics in cancer biology. The company was formerly known as HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Leap Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2015. Leap Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
LPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTX Social Stream
Latest LPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Leap Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTX as an investment opportunity.
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:LPTX), a biotechnology company focused on developing targeted and immuno-oncology therapeutics, today announced that Douglas E. Onsi, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present a corporate overview at the Raymond James 2021 Virtual Human Health Innovation Conference on Monday, June 21, 2021 at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -9.09% and -3.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:LPTX), a biotechnology company focused on developing targeted and immuno-oncology therapeutics, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LPTX Price Returns