Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LPTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LPTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LPTX is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- LPTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
LPTX Stock Summary
- For LPTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- LPTX's price/sales ratio is 103.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Leap Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LPTX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGNX, PLRX, SQZ, ABUS, and JNCE.
- LPTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Leap Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.leaptx.com.
LPTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LPTX's price/sales ratio is 1700% higher, now standing at 68.4.
- LPTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 56 months.
- LPTX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LPTX.
LPTX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.43%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -62.3%.
The table below shows LPTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LPTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LPTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.21% of graded US stocks.
- LPTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 351st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LNTH, ADMP, and CASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LPTX.
The table below shows LPTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LPTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LPTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$4.17|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||2,551,105|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.18||Market Cap||151.02M|
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX) Company Bio
Leap Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in acquiring and developing therapeutics in cancer biology. The company was formerly known as HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Leap Therapeutics, Inc. in November 2015. Leap Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2011 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
LPTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LPTX Latest Social Stream
View Full LPTX Social Stream
Latest LPTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Leap Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LPTX as an investment opportunity.
Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:LPTX), a biotechnology company focused on developing targeted and immuno-oncology therapeutics, today announced that Douglas E. Onsi, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Cynthia Sirard, MD, Chief Medical Officer, will present a corporate overview at the B. Riley Securities Oncology Investor Conference. The conference will be held in a virtual meeting format.
Lexington, KY, based Investment company Community Trust & Investment Co (Current Portfolio) buys Cheniere Energy Inc, Salesforce.com Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, AstraZeneca PLC, The Walt Disney Co, sells Southwest Airlines Co, Lowe's Inc, Nike Inc, Norfolk Southern Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Community Trust & Investment Co.
Good morning, investor!
Leap Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: LPTX ) will present updated data from the DisTinGuish Phase 2a study of DKN-01 , in combination with tislelizumab in gastric or gastric gastroesophageal junction cancer (G/GEJ). Data will be shared at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium. Tislelizumab is BeiGene Ltd''s (NASDAQ: BGNE ) anti-PD-1 antibody. In first-line patients treated with DKN-01 combo therapy showed overall preliminary median progression-free survival (PFS) of 10.7 months. The Full story available on Benzinga.com
Positive clinical trial results are giving investors a reason to cheer.
LPTX Price Returns