Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA): Price and Financial Metrics
LQDA Stock Summary
- LQDA's went public 1.36 years ago, making it older than only 0.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liquidia Technologies Inc comes in at 225.46%, a number that bests 97.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LQDA comes in at -90.52% -- higher than that of only 4.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LQDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRSN, AGEN, WVE, CKPT, and SPRO.
- Visit LQDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidia.com.
LQDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LQDA Price/Volume Stats
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) Company Bio
Liquidia Technologies, Inc., a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics. Its lead product candidate, LIQ861, an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil that is in Phase III clinical trials used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company is also developing LIQ865, which completed Phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of local post-operative pain. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.