Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA): Price and Financial Metrics
LQDA Stock Summary
- LQDA's went public 1.51 years ago, making it older than merely 1.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that LQDA's revenue has grown 219.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.06% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LQDA is more volatile than 92.72% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquidia Technologies Inc are AGEN, MRSN, WVE, CARA, and FATE.
- LQDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liquidia Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.liquidia.com.
LQDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
LQDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.75||52-week high||$20.05|
|Prev. close||$5.99||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$6.11||Avg. volume||166,144|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.15||Market Cap||107.28M|
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) Company Bio
Liquidia Technologies, Inc., a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics. Its lead product candidate, LIQ861, an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil that is in Phase III clinical trials used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company is also developing LIQ865, which completed Phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of local post-operative pain. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.