Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LQDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.77% of US stocks.
- LQDA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 85 days.
- LQDA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.38% of US stocks).
LQDA Stock Summary
- LQDA's price/sales ratio is 30.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.65% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liquidia Corp comes in at 1,637.81%, a number that bests 99.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LQDA is more volatile than 92.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquidia Corp are NVCN, SMTC, BLI, GBT, and QUIK.
- LQDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Liquidia Corp's official web site, go to www.liquidia.com.
LQDA Valuation Summary
- LQDA's price/sales ratio is 19.3; this is 407.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LQDA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, LQDA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LQDA.
LQDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LQDA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.72% of graded US stocks.
- LQDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LQDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LQDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$7.78|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$4.45||Avg. volume||806,423|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||272.82M|
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) Company Bio
Liquidia Technologies, Inc., a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics. Its lead product candidate, LIQ861, an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil that is in Phase III clinical trials used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company is also developing LIQ865, which completed Phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of local post-operative pain. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LQDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDA Social Stream
Latest LQDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquidia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDA as an investment opportunity.
MORRISVILLE, N.C., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidia Corporation (NASDAQ: LQDA) today announced the grant of an inducement stock option exercisable for an aggregate of 25,700 shares of Liquidia’s common stock to a newly hired non-executive employee under the Liquidia Corporation 2022 Inducement Plan (the “Inducement Plan”). The stock option was granted as an inducement material to the grantee’s acceptance of employment with Liquidia (or one of its subsidiaries) as a component of the gra
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Liquidia Corporation's ( NASDAQ:LQDA ) business as it appears the company...
In a report released today, Serge Belanger from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Liquidia Technologies (LQDA – Research Report), with a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $6.26. According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.3% and a 38.3% success rate. Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, and Collegium Pharmaceutical. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Liquidia Technologies with a $7.75 average price target. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $5.
Unless you borrow money to invest, the potential losses are limited. On the other hand, if you find a high quality...
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: CareDx (CDNA), Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co (BHVN) and Liquidia Technologies (LQDA)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on CareDx (CDNA – Research Report), Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co (BHVN – Research Report) and Liquidia Technologies (LQDA – Research Report). CareDx (CDNA) H.C. Wainwright analyst Yi Chen reiterated a Hold rating on CareDx today. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $40.19, close to its 52-week low of $39.16. According to TipRanks.
LQDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liquidia Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch