Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDA POWR Grades
- LQDA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- LQDA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 80 days.
- LQDA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.39% of US stocks).
LQDA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LQDA is 0.14 -- better than only 14.17% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.74, LIQUIDIA CORP has a higher such ratio than 94.8% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that LQDA's revenue has grown 91.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LQDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIND, LIDR, RAMP, FROG, and ALKT.
- Visit LQDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidia.com.
LQDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LQDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 170.53% lower, now standing at -7.3.
- LQDA's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LQDA.
LQDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LQDA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.72% of graded US stocks.
- LQDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.106 -- ranking 153rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LQDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LQDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.28||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$5.27||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||1,325,540|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.59||Market Cap||339.83M|
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) Company Bio
Liquidia Technologies, Inc., a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics. Its lead product candidate, LIQ861, an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil that is in Phase III clinical trials used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company is also developing LIQ865, which completed Phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of local post-operative pain. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LQDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDA Social Stream
Latest LQDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIQUIDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDA as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Andreas Argyrides from Wedbush initiated coverage with a Sell rating on Liquidia Technologies (LQDA - Research Report) and a price target of $3.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $5.99.According to TipRanks, Argyrides is an analyst with an average return of -14.8% and a 21.88% success rate. Argyrides covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as BioMarin Pharmaceutical, RegenXBio, and Albireo Pharma.Currently, the analyst consensus on Liquidia Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.00.
Trade Alert: The CEO & Director Of Liquidia Corporation (NASDAQ:LQDA), Roger Jeffs, Has Just Spent US$244k Buying 2.6% More Shares
Potential Liquidia Corporation ( NASDAQ:LQDA ) shareholders may wish to note that the CEO & Director, Roger Jeffs...
Noted investor Peter Lynch once said, “Insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise.” Taking his advice, using TipRanks' Insiders' Hot Stocks tool, we have compiled seven stocks that insiders have been purchasing this week. The purchases were not small either. Insiders bought shares worth over $1 million of each stock. With each of the stocks trading at attractive valuations and impressive upside potential, this can be a great time to invest in them.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
A Morrisville pharmaceutical company is facing a longer regulatory path for its lead asset following a mixed court ruling.
LQDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liquidia Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch