Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LQDA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LQDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LQDA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- LQDA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LQDA Stock Summary
- Liquidia Corp's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than just 8.85% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Liquidia Corp comes in at 873.37%, a number that bests 98.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LQDA comes in at -64.36% -- higher than that of just 4.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Liquidia Corp are ZGNX, ADXS, CLGN, SLS, and GENE.
- Visit LQDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.liquidia.com.
LQDA Valuation Summary
- LQDA's price/sales ratio is 19.3; this is 407.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- LQDA's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 38 months.
- Over the past 38 months, LQDA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LQDA.
LQDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LQDA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.52% of graded US stocks.
- LQDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.075 -- ranking 156th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LQDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LQDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LQDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.69||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$2.65||52-week low||$2.25|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||732,405|
|50-day MA||$2.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||139.81M|
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) Company Bio
Liquidia Technologies, Inc., a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics. Its lead product candidate, LIQ861, an inhaled dry powder formulation of treprostinil that is in Phase III clinical trials used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company is also developing LIQ865, which completed Phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of local post-operative pain. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Morrisville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
LQDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LQDA Latest Social Stream
View Full LQDA Social Stream
Latest LQDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Liquidia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LQDA as an investment opportunity.
MORRISVILLE, N.C., Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidia Corporation (NASDAQ: LQDA) announced today that Damian deGoa, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, which runs from September 13 – 15, 2021. The conference will be held in a virtual format. The presentation will be available on-demand in the Investors section of Liquidia’s website at https://liquidia.com/investors/events-and-presentations starting at 7:00 a.m. ET on Mon
The big shareholder groups in Liquidia Corporation ( NASDAQ:LQDA ) have power over the company. Institutions will often...
No Form 483 observations were issued during 5-day inspectionMORRISVILLE, N.C., Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidia Corporation (NASDAQ: LQDA) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has completed an on-site Pre-Approval Inspection (PAI) of its Morrisville, North Carolina facility in connection with the on-going review of the New Drug Application (NDA) for LIQ861 (treprostinil) inhalation powder. The 5-day PAI concluded on August 13 and no Form 483 Inspectional Obs
U.S. Patent Trial and Trademark Appeal Board Decides to Institute Inter Partes Review of United Therapeutics’ Tyvaso® Patent
MORRISVILLE, N.C., Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liquidia Corporation (NASDAQ: LQDA) announced today that the U.S. Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) has instituted inter partes review (IPR) against U.S. Patent No. 10,716,793 (‘793 patent), owned by United Therapeutics Corporation (UTC) and listed in the Orange Book for Tyvaso® (treprostinil). In deciding to institute the IPR with respect to the ‘793 patent, the PTAB stated that Liquidia had demonstrated a reasonable likelihood of prevaili
Liquidia Technologies, Inc. (LQDA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and 95.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LQDA Price Returns
Continue Researching LQDAWant to see what other sources are saying about Liquidia Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Liquidia Technologies Inc (LQDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch