Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC): Price and Financial Metrics
LSCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.06||52-week high||$98.30|
|Prev. close||$59.06||52-week low||$51.96|
|Day high||$60.04||Avg. volume||1,959,808|
|50-day MA||$68.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.65||Market Cap||8.01B|
LSCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSCC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LSCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.11% of US stocks.
- LSCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LSCC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LSCC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP is higher than it is for about merely 9.16% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.59, LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP has a higher such ratio than 91.35% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.56%, LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP are MTSI, PACB, IPWR, AKTS, and LCID.
- Visit LSCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.latticesemi.com.
LSCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LSCC's price/sales ratio is 345.83% higher, now standing at 10.7.
- Over the past 243 months, LSCC's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSCC.
LSCC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 369.96%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.31%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 369.96%.
The table below shows LSCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LSCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSCC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.27% of graded US stocks.
- LSCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.695 -- ranking 107th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- CLFD, NXPI, and QRVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LSCC.
The table below shows LSCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) Company Bio
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, and markets programmable logic products and related software in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It offers products based on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) architectures. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hillsboro, Oregon.
LSCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSCC Latest Social Stream
View Full LSCC Social Stream
Latest LSCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LATTICE SEMICONDUCTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSCC as an investment opportunity.
James Anderson, President and CEO of Lattice Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ:LSCC), has recently sold 5,546 shares of the company's stock, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Investors need to pay close attention to Lattice Semiconductor (LSCC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Leading designer of graphics chips Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) will be reporting results tomorrow afternoon. Here's what to expect.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
In the dynamic world of semiconductor technology, insider transactions often provide valuable insights into a company's financial health and executive confidence.
LSCC Price Returns
Continue Researching LSCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Lattice Semiconductor Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch