Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSCC POWR Grades
- LSCC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LSCC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- LSCC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
LSCC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 369.6, Lattice Semiconductor Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133.38, Lattice Semiconductor Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lattice Semiconductor Corp is higher than 93.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POWI, SEDG, PACB, XAIR, and SRNE.
- Visit LSCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.latticesemi.com.
LSCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LSCC's price/sales ratio is 252.83% higher, now standing at 18.7.
- LSCC's price/sales ratio has moved up 13.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LSCC's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSCC.
LSCC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 270.74%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.85%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 332.05%.
The table below shows LSCC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LSCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSCC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.18% of graded US stocks.
- LSCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.659 -- ranking 113th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- TGHI, XLNX, and PLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LSCC.
The table below shows LSCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.03||52-week high||$68.76|
|Prev. close||$67.72||52-week low||$26.14|
|Day high||$68.76||Avg. volume||1,260,058|
|50-day MA||$59.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.67||Market Cap||9.28B|
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) Company Bio
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, and markets programmable logic products and related software in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It offers products based on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) architectures. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSCC Latest Social Stream
View Full LSCC Social Stream
Latest LSCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lattice Semiconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSCC as an investment opportunity.
UMC vs. LSCC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Lattice mVision Solution Stack Enables 4K Video Processing at Low Power for Embedded Vision Applications
HILLSBORO, Ore., September 22, 2021--Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced updates to its award-winning Lattice mVision™ solution stack. The mVision stack now supports 4K video data processing and LPDDR4 memory to deliver higher quality image signal processing (ISP) performance. This allows developers to quickly implement popular high-speed communication and display interfaces to accelerate embedded vision performance with class-lead
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 cheap semiconductor stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the semiconductor industry’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for semiconductor stocks and go directly to the 5 Cheap Semiconductor Stocks to Buy Now. Semiconductors form the […]
HILLSBORO, Ore., September 08, 2021--Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today received a 2021 Sustainability Leadership Award from the Business Intelligence Group. The Sustainability Awards honor organizations that have made sustainability an integral part of their business practice or overall mission.
HILLSBORO, Ore., September 07, 2021--Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced that it is scheduled to meet with institutional investors virtually at the Deutsche Bank 2021 Technology Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021.
LSCC Price Returns
Continue Researching LSCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Lattice Semiconductor Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch