Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSCC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LSCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.2% of US stocks.
- LSCC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- LSCC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
LSCC Stock Summary
- LSCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 611.97 -- higher than 94.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 103.43, Lattice Semiconductor Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.46% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LSCC is currently 60.06, higher than 93.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAON, HUYA, UTHR, LGND, and IMMR.
- Visit LSCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.latticesemi.com.
LSCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.37||52-week high||$58.38|
|Prev. close||$43.96||52-week low||$21.84|
|Day high||$46.99||Avg. volume||1,596,286|
|50-day MA||$47.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.15||Market Cap||6.33B|
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) Company Bio
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, and markets programmable logic products and related software in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It offers products based on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) architectures. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hillsboro, Oregon.
LSCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LSCC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lattice Semiconductor Corp ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 50% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lattice Semiconductor Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Lattice Semiconductor Corp over the past 5.55 years is 0.82%; that's better than 83.5% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.28% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- LSCC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LSCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSCC Latest Social Stream
View Full LSCC Social Stream
Latest LSCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lattice Semiconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSCC as an investment opportunity.
ASX vs. LSCC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, today announced the company will launch its new, advanced general-purpose FPGA family, Lattice CertusPro™-NX, at a virtual event on Wednesday, June 23, 2021. CertusPro-NX will be the company’s fourth FPGA family based on the Lattice Nexus™ development platform and will deliver best-in-class system bandwidth, industry-leading power efficiency, and support for new protocols and advanced standards for a wide range of markets and applications.
Yahoo Finance’s Myles Udland, Julie Hyman, and Brian Sozzi speak with Lattice Semiconductor CEO, Jim Anderson, about the company’s Investor Day, Q1 earnings, and outlook.
Lattice (LSCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.79% and 4.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the low power programmable leader, announced financial results today for the fiscal first quarter ended April 3, 2021.
LSCC Price Returns
Continue Researching LSCCWant to see what other sources are saying about Lattice Semiconductor Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lattice Semiconductor Corp (LSCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch