Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC): Price and Financial Metrics
LSCC Stock Summary
- LSCC's current price/earnings ratio is 123.18, which is higher than 95.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.29%, Lattice Semiconductor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LSCC has reported earnings growth of -1,221.72%, putting it ahead of merely 1.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lattice Semiconductor Corp are AMPH, ENPH, CPSI, AGI, and MPVD.
- Visit LSCC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.latticesemi.com.
LSCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LSCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.81||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$10.95|
|Day high||$20.78||Avg. volume||2,435,833|
|50-day MA||$20.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.01||Market Cap||2.65B|
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) Company Bio
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation designs, develops, and markets programmable logic products and related software in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It offers products based on field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) architectures. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Hillsboro, Oregon.
LSCC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lattice Semiconductor Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lattice Semiconductor Corp ranked in the 41st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Lattice Semiconductor Corp, consider:
- 94% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 80.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 18.96% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 56.62% of stocks in its sector (Technology).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|