Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF): Price and Financial Metrics
LSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$3.05|
|Prev. close||$0.72||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||34,210|
|50-day MA||$0.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||7.46M|
LSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSF Stock Summary
- LSF has a higher market value than only 3.34% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,042,724.
- For LSF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -89.45%, LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC are GSMG, CTHR, SVT, KOSS, and LZB.
- LSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC's official web site, go to lairdsuperfood.com.
LSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LSF's price/sales ratio is 81.82% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- LSF's price/sales ratio has moved down 25.9 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSF.
LSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.47% of graded US stocks.
- LSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 49th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF) Company Bio
Laird Superfood, Inc. engages in growing, picking, roasting, and packaging of coffee. It offers creamers; mushroom blends and coffee; instafuel; coffee beans; coconut waters and sugar; vegan, paleo, and keto products. The company was founded by Laird Hamilton and Paul W. Hodge Jr. in June 2015 and is headquartered in Sisters, OR.
LSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSF Latest Social Stream
View Full LSF Social Stream
Latest LSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSF as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) Is a Great 'Buy the Bottom' Stock Now
Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20% and 7.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH) Beats Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Celsius Holdings Inc. (CELH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 81.82% and 15.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Laird Superfood to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 10, 2023
BOULDER, Colo., April 27, 2023--Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) will report financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 after market close. Management will host a webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET on the same day to discuss the results.
Laird Superfood, Inc. (AMEX:LSF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Laird Superfood, Inc. (AMEX:LSF) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast for Laird Superfood, Inc. I would now like to turn the call over to Mr. Steve Richie of Laird Superfood to begin. […]
LSF Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...