Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSF POWR Grades
- LSF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 28.58% of US stocks.
- LSF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- LSF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
LSF Stock Summary
- LSF's went public 0.98 years ago, making it older than just 0.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Laird Superfood Inc is higher than it is for about merely 4.57% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.05 for Laird Superfood Inc; that's greater than it is for just 5.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLSS, NWPX, WTER, NCSM, and CNS.
- LSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Laird Superfood Inc's official web site, go to lairdsuperfood.com.
LSF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LSF's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- LSF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 315.4 over the prior 49 weeks.
- LSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.4 over the prior 49 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSF.
LSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.04% of graded US stocks.
- LSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 48th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.27||52-week high||$60.80|
|Prev. close||$18.53||52-week low||$16.90|
|Day high||$19.49||Avg. volume||65,410|
|50-day MA||$23.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.12||Market Cap||164.43M|
Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF) Company Bio
Laird Superfood, Inc. engages in growing, picking, roasting, and packaging of coffee. It offers creamers; mushroom blends and coffee; instafuel; coffee beans; coconut waters and sugar; vegan, paleo, and keto products. The company was founded by Laird Hamilton and Paul W. Hodge Jr. in June 2015 and is headquartered in Sisters, OR.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSF Latest Social Stream
View Full LSF Social Stream
Latest LSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Laird Superfood Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSF as an investment opportunity.
SISTERS, Ore., August 24, 2021--Laird Superfood (NYSE American: LSF), today announced its line of easy-to-make, plant-based Homemade Baking Mixes with the launch of its third mix in the collection, Homemade Pancake & Waffle Baking Mix. The collection is delicious and plant-powered, made with real, whole-food ingredients and includes veggies for a 'Better Food, Better You' family of baking products. Each of Laird Superfood’s baking mixes are gluten-free and vegan, with no egg ever required!
SISTERS, Ore., August 11, 2021--Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) ("Laird Superfood", "we" and "our"), today announced that Paul Hodge, Jr. will begin transitioning to a non-executive role and stepping down as President and Chief Executive Officer once a successor is named. The Company’s Board of Directors has commenced a search for his successor.
SISTERS, Ore., August 11, 2021--Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) ("Laird Superfood", "we" and "our"), today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
SISTERS, Ore., August 03, 2021--Laird Superfood (NYSE American: LSF), today announced the seasonal relaunch of its cult-favorite Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer. Coming in three dairy-free alternatives, this flavor was created for the pumpkin spice lover looking for a real food version of their favorite seasonal flavor. Closely following the brand’s recent launch of its first non-coconut based creamer with Aloha Oat & Macadamia Nut Superfood Creamer, the brand is introducing a new way to Pumpkin Sp
SISTERS, Ore., July 28, 2021--Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) will report financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 11, 2021 after market close. Management will host a webcast at 5:00 p.m. ET on the same day to discuss the results.
LSF Price Returns