Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSF Stock Summary
- LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC's market capitalization of $11,140,927 is ahead of merely 3.32% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC has a higher such ratio than just 8.56% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,997.71%, LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLR, NBY, EIG, DTEA, and GROW.
- LSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC's official web site, go to lairdsuperfood.com.
LSF Valuation Summary
- LSF's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 28 months, LSF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 323.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSF.
LSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSF has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.47% of graded US stocks.
- LSF's asset turnover comes in at 0.39 -- ranking 49th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$8.77|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||47,595|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||10.15M|
Laird Superfood Inc. (LSF) Company Bio
Laird Superfood, Inc. engages in growing, picking, roasting, and packaging of coffee. It offers creamers; mushroom blends and coffee; instafuel; coffee beans; coconut waters and sugar; vegan, paleo, and keto products. The company was founded by Laird Hamilton and Paul W. Hodge Jr. in June 2015 and is headquartered in Sisters, OR.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSF Latest Social Stream
View Full LSF Social Stream
Latest LSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAIRD SUPERFOOD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSF as an investment opportunity.
Laird Superfood (AMEX: LSF ) brought in sales totaling $8.85 million during Q3 according to data provided by Benzinga Pro . However, earnings decreased 17.0%, resulting in a loss of $5.74 million. In Q2, Laird Superfood brought in $8.67 million in sales but lost $4.90 million in earnings. What Is ROCE? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a company … Full story available on Benzinga.com
In this article, we discuss the top ten donut companies/brands in the world. If you want to see more companies in this selection, check out the Top 5 Donut Companies and Brands in the World. The Donut Industry: An Analysis Donuts are a sweet dessert made by bakers that use flour as their major ingredient […]
Laird Superfood, Inc. (LSF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.58% and 3.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SISTERS, Ore., November 10, 2022--Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF) ("Laird Superfood," "we" and "our"), today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Nomad Foods (NOMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 6.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LSF Price Returns