Life Storage, Inc. (LSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSI POWR Grades
- LSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.2% of US stocks.
- LSI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- LSI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
LSI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LIFE STORAGE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.28, LIFE STORAGE INC has a higher such ratio than 89.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRX, HHC, NNN, ADC, and REG.
- LSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIFE STORAGE INC's official web site, go to www.lifestorage.com.
LSI Valuation Summary
- LSI's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.6; this is 12.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSI.
LSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.17%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.17%.
The table below shows LSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.52% of graded US stocks.
- LSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 131st of 444 Trading stocks.
- AFIN, SITC, and PZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LSI.
The table below shows LSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LSI, see our LSI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$131.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.35 (Strong Buy)|
LSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.09||52-week high||$151.76|
|Prev. close||$128.22||52-week low||$94.02|
|Day high||$131.21||Avg. volume||1,075,794|
|50-day MA||$119.55||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$114.15||Market Cap||11.15B|
Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Company Bio
Life Storage Inc. is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. The companys self-storage properties offer storage space to residential and commercial users, as well as offer outside storage for automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSI Latest Social Stream
View Full LSI Social Stream
Latest LSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSI as an investment opportunity.
Extra Space Storage Weighs Offer for Rival Life Storage
(Bloomberg) -- Extra Space Storage Inc. is weighing making an offer for Life Storage Inc., the real estate company that rejected a takeover proposal from Public Storage earlier this year, according to people familiar with the matter. Most Read from BloombergFinally, a Serious Offer to Take Putin Off Russia’s HandsBomb Threat Called In to New York Court Where Trump Hearing HeldA New Chapter of Capitalism Emerges From the Banking CrisisStocks Roiled by Fed Day’s Nerve-Wracking Rhetoric: Markets Wr
3 REITs With Spectacular Returns In 2023
The volatility seen on Wall Street in 2022 has continued into 2023. The first 10 weeks of 2023 produced a strong January rally, followed by a collapse of prices in February and somewhat into March. Among real estate investment trusts (REITs), about two-thirds of all REITs have produced negative returns year to date, and only about 10% of those that are in positive territory have double-digit returns. A handful of stalwart REITs have produced spectacular returns so far in 2023. Take a look at thr
Clay Town Center Welcomes Life Storage Facility to Development
Clay Town Center is proud to celebrate the grand opening of Life Storage (NYSE:LSI), offering new storage options for residents and businesses in the area.
Stocks Up 18% and 22% in 2023 That Could Keep Soaring
Both Blackstone and Life Storage have been on the rise since the start of 2023 and this could just be the beginning.
2 Great Stocks to Buy and Hold in a Turbulent Stock Market
These two stocks are designed to perform well, no matter what the economy and stock market are doing.
LSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LSIWant to do more research on Life Storage Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Life Storage Inc (LSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Life Storage Inc (LSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Life Storage Inc (LSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...