Life Storage, Inc. (LSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LSI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LSI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LSI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LSI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.19% of US stocks).
LSI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LIFE STORAGE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LIFE STORAGE INC is higher than it is for about 94.25% of US stocks.
- LSI's price/sales ratio is 8.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIFE STORAGE INC are GATX, REG, HHC, WES, and ADC.
- Visit LSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lifestorage.com.
LSI Valuation Summary
- LSI's price/sales ratio is 9.3; this is 675% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LSI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSI.
LSI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 465.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 142.31%.
The table below shows LSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.52% of graded US stocks.
- LSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 131st of 444 Trading stocks.
- AFIN, SITC, and PZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LSI.
The table below shows LSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.80||52-week high||$154.45|
|Prev. close||$106.23||52-week low||$97.50|
|Day high||$106.66||Avg. volume||574,953|
|50-day MA||$106.17||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$120.66||Market Cap||8.99B|
Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Company Bio
Life Storage Inc. is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. The companys self-storage properties offer storage space to residential and commercial users, as well as offer outside storage for automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
LSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSI Latest Social Stream
View Full LSI Social Stream
Latest LSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Life Storage, Inc.
After the large sell-off of real estate investment trust (REIT) stocks in 2022, now could be one of the best times to buy REITs since the pandemic crash of 2020. REIT prices are down and yields are up. But how do investors know which REITs to buy? Here are two of the leading self-storage REITs , compared by eight different measures to help determine which is the better buy between CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE ) and Life Storage Inc (NYSE: LSI ). Size and Diversity : CubeSmart is a self-storage REIT with over 1,300 storage facilities in 39 states across the U.S. Life Storage is a Buffalo-based self-storage REIT with 1,150 self-storage facilities in 37 states. (Slight edge to CubeSmart.) Long-Term Performance : Over the past five years, and without reinvesting dividends, Life Storage has a total...
Life Storage ( NYSE:LSI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$275.8m (up 32% from 3Q 2021...
Demand for self storage boomed during the pandemic, and Life Storage's new CFO expects it to remain high.
Life Storage, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:LSI) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 03, 2022 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Alex Gress - Vice President Joseph Saffire - Chief Executive Officer…
LSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|