Life Storage, Inc. (LSI): Price and Financial Metrics
LSI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Life Storage Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 15.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Life Storage Inc is higher than it is for about 93.41% of US stocks.
- LSI's price/sales ratio is 11.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Life Storage Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, NSA, ETRN, STAY, and RPT.
- LSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Life Storage Inc's official web site, go to www.lifestorage.com.
LSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.29||52-week high||$93.31|
|Prev. close||$91.67||52-week low||$55.00|
|Day high||$93.31||Avg. volume||629,044|
|50-day MA||$85.99||Dividend yield||3.23%|
|200-day MA||$76.48||Market Cap||7.04B|
Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Company Bio
Life Storage Inc. is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. The companys self-storage properties offer storage space to residential and commercial users, as well as offer outside storage for automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
LSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Life Storage Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Life Storage Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 42.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Life Storage Inc ended up being:
- Life Storage Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 15.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Life Storage Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 23.88% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSI Latest Social Stream
View Full LSI Social Stream
Latest LSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Life Storage Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSI as an investment opportunity.
Life Storage (NYSE: LSI) has only been in existence in its current form for a few years (it was known as Sovran Self Storage until 2016), but in the years since its rebranding, the performance has been strong. Since the renaming was completed in August 2016, Life Storage has delivered a total return of almost 80% to investors. With that in mind, here's a rundown of Life Storage's business and why long-term investors might want to take a closer look.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of LIFE STORAGE LPGlobal Credit Research - 07 Apr 2021New York, April 07, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of LIFE STORAGE LP and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 7 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce its completion.This p...
Life Storage will release 1st quarter 2021 earnings on May 4. The Company operates over 925 self-storage facilities in 32 states & Ontario, Canada
Warehouse Anywhere, Life Storage’s Third-Party Logistics Solution, Launches Third Micro-Fulfillment Center in Partnership with Deliverr
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $LSI #LSI--Life Storage, Inc. announces launch of micro-fulfillment center in Chicago by its subsidiary, Warehouse Anywhere in partnership with Deliverr.
BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $LSI #LSI--Life Storage, Inc. reports 4th quarter and year end results. The Company operates over 900 self-storage facilities in 31 states and Ontario, Canada.
LSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LSIWant to do more research on Life Storage Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!