Life Storage, Inc. (LSI): Price and Financial Metrics
LSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.10||52-week high||$146.66|
|Prev. close||$134.12||52-week low||$94.02|
|Day high||$139.20||Avg. volume||1,059,395|
|50-day MA||$131.75||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$118.76||Market Cap||11.33B|
LSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LSI POWR Grades
- LSI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.2% of US stocks.
- LSI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 45 days.
- LSI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.06% of US stocks).
LSI Stock Summary
- LIFE STORAGE INC's market capitalization of $11,744,935,708 is ahead of 84.9% of US-listed equities.
- For LSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.86% of US equities we're observing.
- LSI's price/sales ratio is 10.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRX, HHC, KIM, ADC, and NNN.
- LSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIFE STORAGE INC's official web site, go to www.lifestorage.com.
LSI Valuation Summary
- LSI's price/earnings ratio is 30.7; this is 31.2% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LSI's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LSI.
LSI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.17%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.17%.
The table below shows LSI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LSI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LSI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.52% of graded US stocks.
- LSI's asset turnover comes in at 0.143 -- ranking 131st of 444 Trading stocks.
- AFIN, SITC, and PZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LSI.
The table below shows LSI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Life Storage, Inc. (LSI) Company Bio
Life Storage Inc. is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. The companys self-storage properties offer storage space to residential and commercial users, as well as offer outside storage for automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
LSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LSI Latest Social Stream
View Full LSI Social Stream
Latest LSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFE STORAGE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LSI as an investment opportunity.
BUFFALO, N.Y., July 11, 2023--Life Storage mourns sudden passing of Alexander Gress, CFO. Board appoints David Dodman as CFO in addition to his current role of COO.
CFOs are looking for opportunities, but many see a disconnect as sellers want top dollar and buyers seek bargains
Extra Space Storage Inc. ("EXR" or the "Company") (NYSE: EXR) announced today that the Company's board of directors has declared a dividend of $1.01 per share on the common stock of the Company, as permitted by the terms of the merger agreement the Company entered into with Life Storage, Inc. ("Life Storage" or "LSI") (NYSE: LSI). The dividend is payable on July 19, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on July 13, 2023.
BUFFALO, N.Y., July 03, 2023--Life Storage announces dividend on common stock. The Company operates over 1,200 self-storage facilities in 37 states and District of Columbia.
As the first half of 2023 comes to an end, it’s been a clearly challenging time for stocks, and real estate investment trusts (REITs) in particular, with Federal Reserve rate hikes and hints of recession to come. More than half of all REITs have had negative total returns so far. But some REITs have done quite well as earnings have improved or analysts have raised their positions. Acquisitions have played a part as well in some of the best performances. Take a look at the best REITs over the fir
LSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|