LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- LTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.85% of US stocks).
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ltc Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.03% of US equities we're observing.
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 8.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBA, CTRE, ESBA, AFIN, and GMRE.
- LTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ltc Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LTC's price/earnings ratio is 40.35% lower, now standing at 22.4.
- LTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.17%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 15.99%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 24.41%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.44% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, ALX, and VIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.47||52-week high||$44.73|
|Prev. close||$35.06||52-week low||$31.36|
|Day high||$35.51||Avg. volume||359,246|
|50-day MA||$34.17||Dividend yield||6.5%|
|200-day MA||$36.16||Market Cap||1.40B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ltc Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
The cryptocurrency market is facing a massive correction right now.
The LCX crypto is seeing plenty of green today, with investors expecting big things from tomorrow's road map reveal.
LTC Properties (LTC) is a healthcare REIT that passes under the radar of most investors due to its mundane business model and its disappointing business performance in the last five years. However, the REIT is likely to begin to recover from the pandemic this year. As a result, it is...
Domain Money Founder and CEO Adam Dell joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss how his investment platform lets investors trade in the stock market and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
In this article, we discuss 10 high yield monthly dividend stocks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing and these stocks, go directly to 5 High Yield Monthly Dividend Stocks. The global COVID-19 pandemic weighed heavily on dividend investing in 2020, but the economy started to improve in 2021, post national […]
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|