LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
LTC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ltc Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 92.22% of US stocks.
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 10.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.86% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ltc Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 13.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ltc Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLP, VVI, VSEC, UE, and SPH.
- Visit LTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.83||52-week high||$53.04|
|Prev. close||$47.06||52-week low||$42.31|
|Day high||$46.18||Avg. volume||234,223|
|50-day MA||$46.43||Dividend yield||4.84%|
|200-day MA||$47.49||Market Cap||1.78B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.