LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- LTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79.18% of US stocks.
- LTC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- LTC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.94% of US stocks).
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ltc Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ltc Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 87.63% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ltc Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 15.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ltc Properties Inc are UBA, ESBA, UE, CTRE, and REXR.
- LTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ltc Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LTC's price/earnings ratio is 40.35% lower, now standing at 22.4.
- LTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.51%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 716.28%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -10.94%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.35% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 181st of 457 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, NNN, and AMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.47||52-week high||$44.73|
|Prev. close||$33.23||52-week low||$32.01|
|Day high||$33.80||Avg. volume||264,400|
|50-day MA||$36.20||Dividend yield||6.86%|
|200-day MA||$39.49||Market Cap||1.32B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ltc Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
There are varying outlooks of how cryptos will fare in the future.
Athena Bitcoin (ABIT) stock is on the rise today as investors take extra interest in the crypto exchange company with heavy trading.
Cathie Wood and her funds are generating a lot of interest among investors for smart picks, and these Cathie Wood stocks are worth a look.
Investors looking for yield can find it in real estate investment trusts that specialize in senior medical care.
Over the past several weeks, cryptos looked to regain their prior plateaus until the whales decided that they had other plans.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|