LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
LTC Stock Summary
- Ltc Properties Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 15.59% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ltc Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 92.23% of US stocks.
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 11.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ltc Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OLP, MESA, PAGP, VVI, and VSEC.
- Visit LTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
LTC Price/Volume Stats
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.