LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.11||52-week high||$39.94|
|Prev. close||$33.24||52-week low||$30.50|
|Day high||$33.37||Avg. volume||243,696|
|50-day MA||$32.17||Dividend yield||6.84%|
|200-day MA||$33.10||Market Cap||1.37B|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC POWR Grades
- LTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LTC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LTC PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LTC PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 92.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LTC is more volatile than only 1.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LTC PROPERTIES INC are UE, ROIC, GTY, TRNO, and IPG.
- LTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LTC PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 7; this is 64.71% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.7%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 253.73%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 11.56%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.44% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, ALX, and VIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LTC PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
Bitcoin is surging higher, creating opportunities for savvy investors.
The importance of the right crypto picks strategy grows as the market is approaching its bullish cycle.
With Bitcoin rallying over $38k again, investors are wise to buy these three cryptos now before catalysts kick in.
In this article, we discuss 10 monthly dividend stocks to buy and hold forever. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks To Buy and Hold Forever. In recent times, dividend stocks have become increasingly popular, mainly due to […]
Buy these seven elder care stocks, as each one has ample exposure to the long-term "graying of America" trend.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|