LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- LTC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.68% of US stocks.
- LTC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LTC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LTC PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.9% of US equities we're observing.
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 9.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRNO, NHI, REI, ESBA, and UBA.
- Visit LTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- LTC's price/sales ratio is 9.5; this is 102.13% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -27.94%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.08%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.44% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, ALX, and VIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.74||52-week high||$45.49|
|Prev. close||$39.04||52-week low||$31.92|
|Day high||$40.03||Avg. volume||279,318|
|50-day MA||$38.19||Dividend yield||5.84%|
|200-day MA||$38.56||Market Cap||1.61B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LTC PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
Shopping malls and retail strip centers have been declining for many years. How many empty spaces did you see in your local mall the last time you visited? Have you seen any new malls or strip centers being constructed recently? Main streets across America have also had vacant storefronts for a long period of time. Because of pandemic lockdowns and the ease of shopping online, the death of brick-and-mortar retail has accelerated. Also, because of recent COVID restrictions, folks have become used
In this article, we discuss 25 highest-paying monthly dividend stocks. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their returns in the past, and go directly to read 10 Highest-Paying Monthly Dividend Stocks. As high-interest rates and inflation have pulled down the market this year, dividend stocks are gaining a lot of traction […]
Litecoin (LTC) price predictions are worth checking on today as investors take note of the crypto ahead of its next halving.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price predictions are the center of attention today among fans of the crypto alongside recent WEF news.
Most of the major cryptocurrencies ended the previous trading week pretty much unchanged. Bitcoin (BTC-USD) fell by 1.3% in the last seven days, and the second biggest crypto Ethereum (ETH-USD), is now down by 6.4%. This comes even though it's been two weeks since the FTX disaster, the collapse of the Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) crypto empire, which is still affecting the markets. The crypto market, however, received a boost of hope last Tuesday, November 15, after fresh data from the U.S. Labor Department's latest PPI (Producer Price Index) report, which came in at 0.2% month-over-month against expectations of 0.4%. This can be seen as a sign that U.S.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|