LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- LTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- LTC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ltc Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ltc Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 88.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LTC is more volatile than only 9.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ltc Properties Inc are UE, ESBA, GEO, CTRE, and CTO.
- Visit LTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LTC's price/sales ratio is 42.86% higher, now standing at 10.
- Over the past 243 months, LTC's price/sales ratio has gone up $8.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.25||52-week high||$44.73|
|Prev. close||$39.40||52-week low||$32.01|
|Day high||$39.61||Avg. volume||249,055|
|50-day MA||$41.22||Dividend yield||5.81%|
|200-day MA||$39.13||Market Cap||1.55B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
LTC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Ltc Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that Ltc Properties Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ltc Properties Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 70% of its capital from equity, and 30% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 69.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 30% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 65.97% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Ltc Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ltc Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
There are several pros to investing in Litecoin over Bitcoin or Ethereum.
These hot crypto stocks are a buy for investors looking to jump into the market without purchasing cryptocurrency.
Although Litecoin gets much less attention in the financial media than Bitcoin, it can add diversification to your cryptocurrency portfolio.
LTC Properties (NYSE:LTC) has had a rough three months with its share price down 9.3%. To decide if this trend could...
LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE: LTC), a real estate investment trust that primarily invests in seniors housing and health care properties, today announced the sale of three assisted living communities in Wisconsin that were part of LTC’s Senior Lifestyle portfolio for $35.0 million.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|