LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTC POWR Grades
- LTC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- LTC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LTC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LTC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ltc Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.7% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.83, Ltc Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBA, DAC, STOR, ROIC, and REXR.
- LTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ltc Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.LTCreit.com.
LTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LTC's price/earnings ratio is 40.35% lower, now standing at 22.4.
- LTC's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTC.
LTC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.17%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.99%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -28.02%.
The table below shows LTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.44% of graded US stocks.
- LTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.112 -- ranking 179th of 442 Trading stocks.
- GAIN, ALX, and VIRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTC.
The table below shows LTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.91||52-week high||$40.33|
|Prev. close||$38.70||52-week low||$31.36|
|Day high||$39.05||Avg. volume||311,344|
|50-day MA||$36.71||Dividend yield||5.86%|
|200-day MA||$34.94||Market Cap||1.54B|
LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Company Bio
LTC Properties, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in senior housing and long term healthcare properties. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Westlake Village, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Latest Social Stream
View Full LTC Social Stream
Latest LTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ltc Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTC as an investment opportunity.
LTC Originates $25 Million Mezzanine Loan for Recapitalization of Five-Property Seniors Housing Portfolio
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., February 24, 2022--LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE: LTC), a real estate investment trust that primarily invests in seniors housing and health care properties, today announced it has originated a $25 million mezzanine loan for the recapitalization of a five property seniors housing portfolio. The investment was previously discussed in LTC’s 2021 fourth quarter investor conference call on February 18.
Today, interest around Litecoin price predictions is surging, as investors consider where this token could be headed amid volatility.
LTC (LTC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -1.75% and 6.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., February 17, 2022--LTC Properties, Inc. (NYSE: LTC) ("LTC" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust that primarily invests in seniors housing and health care properties, today announced operating results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021.
LTC crypto is a cheaper way to play the rise in Bitcoin if its appeal as a digital payments crypto gains from its MWEB privacy technology.
LTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|