LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LTC has less volatility in its price than 91.65% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for LTC has a compound average growth rate of -98.43%, which is higher than just 8.87% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LTC's price: PANL, DGICA, CXW, CLX and PFE.
LTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LTC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.11% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LTC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ltc Properties Inc produces a dividend yield 6.06% -- which falls in the top 11.34%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Ltc Properties Inc, its beta is lower than merely 15.74% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
LTC Dividend Chart
LTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|