LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LTC reports less variability in its cash flow than only 11.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LTC has less volatility in its price than 85.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for LTC has a compound average growth rate of -88.28%, which is higher than 9.93% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NUS, GHG, TAL, IDRA and UPS.
LTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 116.73%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ltc Properties Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ltc Properties Inc produces a dividend yield 6.54% -- which falls in the top 8.69%.
- Ltc Properties Inc has annual revenue of approximately $163 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 30.41% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- LTC's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 85.95% of them.
LTC Dividend Chart
LTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|