LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LTC reports less variability in its cash flow than only 11.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LTC has less volatility in its price than 85.19% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for LTC has a compound average growth rate of -88.28%, which is higher than 9.93% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LTC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NUS, GHG, TAL, IDRA and UPS.
LTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of LTC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 462.1%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LTC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Ltc Properties Inc produces a dividend yield 5.9% -- which falls in the top 10.24%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LTC than it is for 93.55% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Ltc Properties Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 93.55% of them.
LTC Dividend Chart
LTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Dividends vs. Peers
LTC's dividend yield currently ranks #19 of 21 vs. its peers in the REITs - Healthcare category.
|1||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||0.00%|
|2||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||0.00%|
|6||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||0.00%|
|8||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||0.00%|
|9||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||0.00%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||0.00%|
|11||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.00%|
|12||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
|17||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||0.00%|
|18||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on LTC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Ltc Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Ltc Properties Inc Common Stock (LTC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Ltc Properties Inc (LTC) - Dividend Investor
Ltc Properties Inc (LTC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha