LTC Properties, Inc. (LTC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: LTC reports less variability in its cash flow than just 10.32% of dividend stocks in our set.
- LTC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -99.73% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than merely 8.84% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LTC's price: JBSS, HLI, SLGN, ERIC and CGNX.
LTC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LTC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 17.01% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Ltc Properties Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Ltc Properties Inc's dividend yield of 7.03% is in the top 12.29%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for LTC, approximately merely 15.51% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
LTC Dividend Chart
LTC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
LTC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.20%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.07%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||8.08%|
|5||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||7.14%|
|6||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||7.03%|
|7||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||6.49%|
|8||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||6.28%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.92%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.57%|
|11||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.49%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||5.40%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||4.33%|
|17||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.61%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.32%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|