Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LTH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- LTH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LTH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.53% of US stocks).
LTH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on October 7, 2021, making it an older stock than only 1.8% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 84.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC are LFST, SOPA, SII, ZETA, and MYNZ.
- To check out LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001869198.
LTH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LTH's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- LTH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTH.
LTH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.07||52-week high||$20.35|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$19.57||Avg. volume||679,623|
|50-day MA||$14.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.37||Market Cap||3.70B|
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) Company Bio
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. provides health, fitness, and wellness experiences to a community of individual members in the United States and Canada. The company primarily engages in designing, building, and operating sports and athletic, professional fitness, family recreation, and spa centers in a resort-like environment, principally in residential locations of metropolitan areas. As of August 31, 2021, it operated 155 centers in 29 states and one Canadian Province, 64 of which were owned, including ground leases and 91 of which were leased. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Chanhassen, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTH Latest Social Stream
View Full LTH Social Stream
Latest LTH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIFE TIME GROUP HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTH as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights AppHarvest, Lucira Health, Lucid Group, Life Time Group and Ameriprise Financial
AppHarvest, Lucira Health, Lucid Group, Life Time Group and Ameriprise Financial are included in this Analyst Blog.
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
AppHarvest (APPH), Lucira Health (LHDX), Lucid Group (LCID), Life Time Group (LTH) & Ameriprise Financial (AMP) not only have made the most of the January rally but also are poised to gain further this year.
Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. ("Life Time" or the "Company") (NYSE: LTH) today announced that the Company has entered into non-binding letters of intent for the sale-leaseback of two properties in transactions totaling approximately $78 million with institutional real estate investors that have completed multiple sale-leaseback transactions with Life Time previously.
They were nearly 8,000 miles from home in the urban center of Kisii, Kenya, but their individual pursuits for Life Time Miami Marathon titles brought them together in South Florida on Sunday. Originating from farming families in southwest Kenya, George Onyancha and Damaris Areba both secured easy victories in their inaugural appearances in Miami's signature running event.
LTH Price Returns