LATAM Airlines Group S.A. (LTM): Price and Financial Metrics
LTM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.98, Latam Airlines Group Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.5%, Latam Airlines Group Sa's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.43% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Latam Airlines Group Sa is reporting a growth rate of 3,861.69%; that's higher than 99.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCCL, VTNR, VST, TGEN, and HURN.
- LTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Latam Airlines Group Sa's official web site, go to www.latamairlinesgroup.net.
LTM Stock Price Chart More Charts
LTM Price/Volume Stats
LATAM Airlines Group S.A. (LTM) Company Bio
LATAM Airlines Group provides passenger and cargo air transportation services in South America. It provides domestic and international passenger transport services to approximately 135 destinations in 22 countries and cargo services to approximately 144 destinations in 26 countries; and other services, such as ground handling, courier, logistics, and maintenance. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Santiago, Chile.