Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- LTRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- LTRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
LTRX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LTRX is currently 41.38, higher than 88.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For LTRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.74% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Lantronix Inc's share price is greater than that of only 7.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lantronix Inc are SBBP, CTSO, ICAD, DAIO, and CDXC.
- LTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lantronix Inc's official web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.87||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.01||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$5.03||Avg. volume||202,089|
|50-day MA||$4.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.72||Market Cap||140.71M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
LTRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LTRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lantronix Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1537% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lantronix Inc ended up being:
- Lantronix Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Lantronix Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix’s Open-Q 820Pro MicroSOM utilized in the development of the Misty II Robot, put to work in the fight against COVID-19IRVINE, Calif., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services, intelligent hardware and turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), today announced that it has won a 2021 Pandemic Tech Innovation Award for its Open-Q™ 820Pro μSOM. The award is sponsored by TMC, a global, integrated media company, and its TMC Labs product review division. Lantronix’s Open-Q 820Pro microSOM was utilized in the development of the Misty II Robot from Misty Robotics. Misty II is a platform robot enabling developers to build r...
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Rob Adams - Head of Corporate Development and Investor Relations Paul Pickle - President and Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Whitaker - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Searle - ROTH Capital Ryan Koontz...
IRVINE, Calif., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued earlier today by Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), please note the first bullet point after the headline should read "Third Quarter Net Revenue Was $17.1 Million, Up 4% Year Over Year and 3% Sequentially" instead of "Second Quarter Net Revenue Was $17.1 Million, Up 4% Year Over Year and 3% Sequentially. The corrected release follows: Third Quarter Net Revenue Was $17.1 Million, Up 4% Year Over Year and 3% SequentiallyGAAP Gross Margins of 45.1% Improved 290 Basis Points Sequentially from 42.2% Reflecting Improved Product MixGAAP EPS Improved to ($0.04) per Share vs. ($0.19) in the Prior YearNon-GAAP EPS Was $0.05 per share, Up 150% from the Prior Year and Up 67% SequentiallyDemand Strengthened, Driving Another Record B...
CORRECTING and REPLACING - Lantronix Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Electronics and Software Reportable Business Segment From Communications Systems Inc.
IRVINE, Calif., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Lantronix (NASDAQ: LTRX), please note that the timespan in the third bullet has been changed to an 18-month period. In addition, a sentence was added stating that Silicon Valley Bank and SVB Capital provided a commitment for acquisition financing. The corrected release follows: Transaction brings increased scale and operating efficiencies to Lantronix; combined annual revenue expected to exceed $100 millionAdds complementary switching, PoE and media conversion technologies to Lantronix IoT connectivity portfolioAnticipates $7 million in annualized expense synergies to be implemented over 18-month period following close of transactionExpects day-one accretion to earnings (exclu...
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150.00% and 1.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LTRX Price Returns