Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LTRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
LTRX Stock Summary
- LTRX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 6,407.38 -- higher than 99.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.52%, LANTRONIX INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.08% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LANTRONIX INC comes in at 63.03%, a number that bests 86.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WAT, NYT, EW, TRMB, and CCF.
- Visit LTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LTRX's price/earnings ratio is 266.39% lower, now standing at -40.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LTRX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRX.
LTRX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -139.71%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 134.44%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1270.23%.
The table below shows LTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.74% of graded US stocks.
- LTRX's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 22nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, SAIC, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTRX.
The table below shows LTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.09||52-week high||$8.66|
|Prev. close||$4.94||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$5.14||Avg. volume||183,697|
|50-day MA||$4.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.81||Market Cap||184.46M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANTRONIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Case Study: Lantronix contributes to hotel’s ability to operate off the grid, reducing energy usage, costs and greenhouse gas emissionsIRVINE, Calif., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced that its Smart Managed Gigabit Power over Ethernet++ (PoE++) SM24TBT2DPB switch was utilized in powering the net-zero energy Hotel Marcel. Built in
Lantronix ( NASDAQ:LTRX ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$31.8m (up 15% from 1Q 2022). Net...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Lantronix (LTRX – Research Report) and PDF Solutions (PDFS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Lantronix (LTRX) Needham analyst Ryan Koontz maintained a Buy rating on Lantronix today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $5.32. According to TipRanks.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for Intelligent IT and Internet of Things (IoT), today reported results for its first quarter of fiscal 2023.
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:LTRX) Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call November 09, 2022 05:00 p.m.
LTRX Price Returns