Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- LTRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.16% of US stocks.
- LTRX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- LTRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
LTRX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lantronix Inc is higher than 89.93% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For LTRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.62% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.56%, Lantronix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lantronix Inc are SWIR, NTCT, PRGS, AMSC, and DIOD.
- LTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lantronix Inc's official web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Valuation Summary
- LTRX's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 50.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LTRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
- LTRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1097.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRX.
LTRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -234.69%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 31.08%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.64%.
The table below shows LTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.75% of graded US stocks.
- LTRX's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 22nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, DBD, and SAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTRX.
The table below shows LTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.36||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$7.04||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$7.36||Avg. volume||168,220|
|50-day MA||$6.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||218.58M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix Wins 2021 Cloud Computing Excellence Award for ConsoleFlow Cloud-Based Software-as-a-Service Platform
ConsoleFlow provides True Zero-Touch automation that increases operational efficiency and reduces on-site visits to remote locationsIRVINE, Calif., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that it has won a 2021 Cloud Computing Excellence Award for its ConsoleFlow™ cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform. Given by Cloud Computing Magazine, this award honors vendors th
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. While not every stock...
Provides engineering and custom design services to support the creation of innovative IoT solutions for EMEA customersIRVINE, Calif., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced the opening of its new Lantronix Design Center in Ilmenau, Germany, in support of its EMEA customers. The grand opening event is scheduled for Oct. 15, 2021 (see details below). The new Lantronix Design Ce
New eStore Features Easy, Self-Serve Ordering of SIM Cards, Data Plans, and Enterprise Site-To-Site VPN Security for Global and U.S. CustomersIRVINE, Calif., Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) today announced the expansion of its Connectivity Services now with site-to-site Virtual Private Network (VPN) security. Offered across more than 600 networks in 185 countries worldwide, Lantronix C
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware, today announced that it has created an Advisory Board to enhance the Company’s strategic development, acquire additional expertise of industry leaders, and enable former members of the Boa
LTRX Price Returns