Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- LTRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- LTRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LTRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 36.74% of US stocks).
LTRX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Lantronix Inc is higher than 88.91% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For LTRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.99% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LTRX is more volatile than merely 17.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lantronix Inc are CTSO, REFR, IVAC, ICAD, and CDXC.
- Visit LTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Valuation Summary
- LTRX's EV/EBIT ratio is -32.4; this is 197.44% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LTRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LTRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 82.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRX.
LTRX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 197.55%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 18.63%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 165.49%.
The table below shows LTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.24||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.19||52-week low||$3.61|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||169,771|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.89||Market Cap||151.40M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
LTRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lantronix Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lantronix Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1585%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LTRX, they are:
- Lantronix Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Lantronix Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.2% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix FOX3 Series Telematic Gateway delivers world-class connectivity for vehicle and equipment tracking and data logging IoT Evolution Product of the Year IoT Evolution Product of the Year IRVINE, Calif., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM) offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardwar
Lantronix Launches True Zero-Touch Automation for Remote Device Provisioning With the ConsoleFlow Cloud-Based SaaS Platform
True Zero-Touch automation simplifies onboarding logistics for Lantronix IoT and Out of Band (OOB) devices, increasing operational efficiency and reducing the necessity of onsite visitsIRVINE, Calif., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM) offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware, today
Industry Veteran Brings Over Thirty Years of Experience in Technology Marketing and Applications IRVINE, Calif., July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM) offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware, today announced that Jacques Issa has joined the Lantronix executive team as vice president of
If you want to know who really controls Lantronix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LTRX ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Lantronix found using ticker (LTRX) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 6.5 and 6 calculating the mean target price we have 6.17. Given that the stocks previous close was at 4.53 this indicates there is a potential upside of 36.2%. There is a 50 day moving average of 4.62 while the 200 day moving average is 4.4. The company has a market capitalisation of $128m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="LTRX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Lantronix provides software as a service (SaaS), engineering services, and hardware for edge computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and remote environment management (REM) in the Americas, Europe, the M...
LTRX Price Returns