Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTRX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LTRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
LTRX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 533.45%, Lantronix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lantronix Inc comes in at 46.56%, a number that bests 80.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LTRX comes in at -24.59% -- higher than that of only 15.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lantronix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NTCT, BIGC, VYNE, CTSO, and PRGS.
- Visit LTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Valuation Summary
- LTRX's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 50.94% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LTRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
- LTRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1097.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRX.
LTRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 349.01%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 72.02%.
The table below shows LTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.74% of graded US stocks.
- LTRX's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 22nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, SAIC, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTRX.
The table below shows LTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.27||52-week high||$10.25|
|Prev. close||$5.26||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$5.44||Avg. volume||225,970|
|50-day MA||$6.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.80||Market Cap||183.39M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix, Taoglas and Thales Collaborate to Deliver 5G IoT Solutions to Connect Data-Dependent Industries
On display at Mobile World Congress, the Lantronix G520 Series Smart Cellular IoT Devices for Industrial 4.0, Security and Transport industries feature Taoglas antennas and Thales cellular 5G connectivityIRVINE, Calif., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for intelligent IT and Internet of Things (IoT); Taoglas®, a leading provider of advanced technology for a smarter world; and Thales (Euronext Paris: HO), a global leade
Lantronix FOX3 Telematics Gateway Powers SATLOG Fleet Management System, Increasing Efficiency and Cutting Costs
Case Study: Lantronix FOX3 Series Telematics GatewayIRVINE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for intelligent IT and Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that its FOX3 Series telematics gateway has been used in the SATLOG Fleet Management System to capture powerful data within its fleet management system. Created by Germany-based SATLOG, the Fleet Management System collects critical data from fleet vehicles
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for Intelligent IT and Internet of Things (IoT), today reported results for the second quarter of fiscal 2022.
No summary available.
Lantronix press release (LTRX): FQ2 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.02.Revenue of $33.68M (+103.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.72M.After tempering its expected results for continued supply…
LTRX Price Returns