Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LTRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- LTRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 33.77% of US stocks).
LTRX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LTRX is currently 46.34, higher than 90.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For LTRX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 13.59% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Lantronix Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lantronix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ICAD, CTSO, SBBP, DAIO, and LEAF.
- LTRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lantronix Inc's official web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.08||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$5.36||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$5.39||Avg. volume||202,393|
|50-day MA||$4.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.71||Market Cap||146.78M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
LTRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LTRX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lantronix Inc ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1537% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lantronix Inc ended up being:
- Lantronix Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 7.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Lantronix Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lantronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Rob Adams - Head of Corporate Development and Investor Relations Paul Pickle - President and Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Whitaker - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Searle - ROTH Capital Ryan Koontz...
Case Study: Lantronix xDirect ServerIRVINE, Calif., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services, intelligent hardware and turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), today announced that its xDirect® Server was used in the development of Medical Informatics Corp.’s (MIC) Sickbay™ solution, a single, FDA-cleared virtual care and analytics platform. Sickbay transforms data into actionable information to help patient care teams make better, faster decisions and save lives. MIC chose Lantronix’s xDirect server to provide secure, remote connectivity for its Sickbay solution. “Lantronix’s xDirect Server provides the secure integra...
IRVINE, Calif., April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services, intelligent hardware and turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal 2021 third quarter ended March 31, 2021, on April 29, 2021, after the close of the market. Management will host an investor conference call and audio webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on April 29, 2021. To access the live conference call, investors should dial 1-844-802-2442 (US) or 1-412-317-5135 (international) and indicate that they are participating in the Lantronix Q3 FY 2021 call. The w...
Smart Cities Safety, Increased Bank Security and Intelligent Point of Sale for RetailIRVINE, Calif., March 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services, intelligent hardware and turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), is powering today’s industrial IoT revolution with products and services that increase safety, security and efficiency and improve lives. As reported by ReportLinker, the Global Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Market is poised to grow by $421.28 billion during 2021–2025, progressing at a CAGR of 33 percent during the forecast period. “Lantronix’s Internet of Things solutions are powering new industrial, commer...
LTRX Price Returns