Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LTRX POWR Grades
- LTRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LTRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LTRX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LTRX Stock Summary
- LTRX has a market capitalization of $143,153,437 -- more than approximately just 24.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.58%, LANTRONIX INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.99% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LTRX's revenue has grown 32.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 76.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LANTRONIX INC are SUMO, TBLA, FFIV, CHKP, and MITK.
- Visit LTRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lantronix.com.
LTRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LTRX's price/sales ratio is 45.83% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- LTRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LTRX.
LTRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -224.24%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -268.52%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 72.34%.
The table below shows LTRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LTRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LTRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.74% of graded US stocks.
- LTRX's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 22nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- CSCO, SAIC, and DBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LTRX.
The table below shows LTRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LTRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LTRX, see our LTRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LTRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LTRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.24||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$4.03||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$4.37||Avg. volume||180,219|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.22||Market Cap||154.84M|
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Company Bio
Lantronix, Inc. designs, develops, and markets network device servers. The Company's servers enable electronic devices to be accessed, managed, controlled, reprogrammed, and configured or reconfigured over the Internet or other networks using standard protocols for connectivity, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and wireless.
Most Popular Stories View All
LTRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LTRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LTRX Social Stream
Latest LTRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LANTRONIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LTRX as an investment opportunity.
Lantronix Introduces New Open-Q Family of SIP Modules That Deliver High-Performance for Mass Market Robotics and IoT Projects
Now available, the new Open-Q chipset modules use Qualcomm System-on-Chip products for a comprehensive, cost-effective solution for everyday robotics and IoT productsIRVINE, Calif., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced the expansion of its Open-Q™ family with its new entry-level Open-Q 2210RB and mid-tier Open-Q 4210RB System-in-Pac
Lantronix (NASDAQ:LTRX) shareholders have earned a 17% CAGR over the last five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) Beats Q2 Earnings Estimates
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 300% and 0.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Lantronix Reports Results for Second Quarter of Fiscal 2023
Second Quarter Net Revenue of $31.5 Million, Down 6 Percent Year-Over-Year and 1 Percent SequentiallySecond Quarter GAAP EPS of ($0.07) vs. ($0.08) in the Prior Year Second Quarter Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 vs. $0.10 in the Prior Year IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today reported results for its second quarter of fiscal 2023. Net r
Analysts Estimate Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Lantronix, Inc. (LTRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
LTRX Price Returns
Continue Researching LTRXWant to do more research on Lantronix Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lantronix Inc (LTRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lantronix Inc (LTRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lantronix Inc (LTRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...