Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTS): Price and Financial Metrics
LTS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LTS is 5.74 -- better than 92.96% of US stocks.
- LTS's price/sales ratio is 0.36; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 11.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.31%, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.24% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTG, MTOR, ARCB, BBSI, and RM.
- LTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc's official web site, go to www.ladenburg.com.
LTS Stock Price Chart More Charts
LTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.49||52-week high||$4.02|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||1,098,377|
|50-day MA||$3.48||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||520.61M|
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc (LTS) Company Bio
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. provides brokerage and advisory, investment banking, equity research, institutional sales and trading, asset management, life insurance brokerage, and trust services in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 and is based in Miami, Florida.
LTS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc ranked in the 66st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc ended up being:
- As a business, LTS is generating more cash flow than merely 16.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 40% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 71.07% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|