Lufax Holding Ltd. ADR (LU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LU POWR Grades
- LU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LU is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
LU Stock Summary
- Lufax Holding Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 30, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.01% of US equities in our set.
- LU's current price/earnings ratio is 5.52, which is higher than only 8.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LU is currently 2.94, higher than only 9.44% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lufax Holding Ltd are TPL, IP, MGA, RGA, and KNX.
- Visit LU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lu.com.
LU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.80||52-week high||$13.04|
|Prev. close||$6.10||52-week low||$4.09|
|Day high||$5.97||Avg. volume||9,480,315|
|50-day MA||$5.69||Dividend yield||5.25%|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||13.26B|
Lufax Holding Ltd. ADR (LU) Company Bio
Lufax Holding Ltd. operates a technology-empowered personal financial services platform. It offers personal lending and wealth management solutions. The company was founded in August 2005 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
LU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LU Latest Social Stream
View Full LU Social Stream
Latest LU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lufax Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LU as an investment opportunity.
What Defines a Value Stock? A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing that company''s future growth prospects. Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labelled as a value stock. The following stocks are considered to be notable value stocks in the financial services sector: Lufax Holding (NYSE: LU ) - P/E: 5.98 Altisource Asset Mgmt (AMEX: AAMC ) - P/E: 0.43 Western New England (NASDAQ: WNEB ) - P/E: 9.08 Summit Finl Gr … Full story available on Benzinga.com
HONG KONG and SHANGHAI, Feb. 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. (hereafter "Ping An" or the "Group", HKEx:2318; SSE:601318) is pleased to announce that Lufax Holding Ltd (NYSE: LU), an associate company of the Group, has been selected for inclusion…
Gainers American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: AREB ) shares climbed 63.3% to $3.45 following the company''s recent uplisting to the Nasdaq. BRC Inc. (NYSE: BRCC ) climbed 35.8% to $16.31. IronNet, Inc. (NYSE: IRNT ) shares climbed 23.8% to $4.3450 after the company announced an agreement with a Gulf Cooperation Council country to provide collective defense for critical national infrastructure. Anghami Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGH ) gained 20.9% to $13.60 amid continued volatility following its recent listing on Nasdaq. Peabody Energy Corporation (NYSE: BTU ) rose 19% to $16.18 following strong quarterly results. Society Pass Incorporated (NASDAQ: SOPA ) jumped 18.2% to $4.2200. Society Pass recently announced pricing of a $10 million underwritten public offering. Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG ) ga...
Brussels, C9, based Investment company KBC Group NV (Current Portfolio) buys Nike Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, The Walt Disney Co, Old Dominion Freight Line Inc, MetLife Inc, sells JPMorgan Chase, Comcast Corp, Alibaba Group Holding, Intel Corp, Mondelez International Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, KBC Group NV.
Every investor in Lufax Holding Ltd ( NYSE:LU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Institutions...
LU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|