Luby's, Inc. (LUB): Price and Financial Metrics
LUB Stock Summary
- Lubys Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Lubys Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.74% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lubys Inc comes in at -11.43%, a number that bests only 14.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QHC, NMM, ENSV, HCHC, and ULH.
- LUB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lubys Inc's official web site, go to www.lubysinc.com.
LUB Stock Price Chart More Charts
LUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$2.39|
|Prev. close||$2.36||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||11,950|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||70.90M|
Luby's, Inc. (LUB) Company Bio
Lubys, Inc. operates as a multi-brand restaurant company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Company-Owned Restaurants, Franchise Operations, and Culinary Contract Services. The companys primary brands include Lubys Cafeteria, Fuddruckers - Worlds Greatest Hamburgers, and Lubys Culinary Contract Services; and other brands comprise Cheeseburger in Paradise and Bob Lubys Seafood. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.