Luby's, Inc. (LUB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUB Stock Summary
- Lubys Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, LUB has reported earnings growth of 158.6%, putting it ahead of 91.58% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LUB is more volatile than 90.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lubys Inc are UFS, CREX, AAWW, CSSE, and WNC.
- Visit LUB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lubysinc.com.
LUB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$5.13|
|Prev. close||$2.89||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$2.91||Avg. volume||66,072|
|50-day MA||$4.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||88.71M|
Luby's, Inc. (LUB) Company Bio
Lubys, Inc. operates as a multi-brand restaurant company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Company-Owned Restaurants, Franchise Operations, and Culinary Contract Services. The companys primary brands include Lubys Cafeteria, Fuddruckers - Worlds Greatest Hamburgers, and Lubys Culinary Contract Services; and other brands comprise Cheeseburger in Paradise and Bob Lubys Seafood. The company was founded in 1947 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUB Latest Social Stream
View Full LUB Social Stream
Latest LUB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lubys Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUB as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
A Luby's restaurant in North Austin could soon be transformed into a multifamily development. Ardent Residential is working on rezoning the site off North MoPac Expressway to MF-6, which is the highest-density multifamily zoning category.
Luby's, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) ("Luby's"), which is in the process of monetizing its assets for the benefit of its shareholders, announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has declared a cash liquidating distribution of $2.00 per share to be paid on November 1, 2021 to shareholders of record as of October 25, 2021. The liquidating distribution is being paid from the net proceeds from recent property sales.
Now, Luby's has 28 remaining real estate holdings, including seven that are under contract but have refundable deposits.
Luby's, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) ("Luby's"), which is in the process of monetizing its assets for the benefit of its shareholders, announced today that it has completed its previously announced sale of 26 real estate properties to STORE Capital for $88,000,000.
LUB Price Returns