Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (LUCD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUCD POWR Grades
- LUCD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUCD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 91 days.
- LUCD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LUCD Stock Summary
- LUCID DIAGNOSTICS INC's stock had its IPO on October 14, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.63% of US equities in our set.
- LUCD's price/sales ratio is 90.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -91.06%, LUCID DIAGNOSTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.61% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUCID DIAGNOSTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STXS, RSKD, VERB, DRIO, and PATH.
- To check out LUCID DIAGNOSTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001799011.
LUCD Valuation Summary
- LUCD's price/earnings ratio is -1; this is 104.52% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 16 months, LUCD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUCD.
LUCD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUCD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$4.06|
|Prev. close||$1.31||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.35||Avg. volume||94,281|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||50.84M|
Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (LUCD) Company Bio
Lucid Diagnostics Inc. operates as a commercial-stage medical diagnostics technology company. It focuses on patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease, also known as chronic heartburn, acid reflux or simply reflux, who are at risk of developing esophageal precancer and cancer, specifically highly lethal esophageal adenocarcinoma. The company's lead products include EsoGuard, a laboratory developed esophageal DNA test that examines individuals DNA molecules for the presence or absence of cytosine methylation; and EsoCheck, a cell collection device that collects cells of targeted region of the esophagus. Lucid Diagnostics Inc. was incorporated in 2018 and is based in New York, New York. Lucid Diagnostics Inc. is a subsidiary of PAVmed Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUCD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUCD Latest Social Stream
View Full LUCD Social Stream
Latest LUCD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUCID DIAGNOSTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUCD as an investment opportunity.
PAVmed Inc (NASDAQ: PAVM ), its majority-owned subsidiaries Lucid Diagnostics Inc (NASDAQ: LUCD ), and Veris Health Inc provided a strategic business update outlining near-term strategic priorities and resource reallocation . The companies will prioritize near-term Lucid and Veris Health commercialization efforts. They have implemented … Full story available on Benzinga.com
TC Biopharm (TCBP) +51%. G Medical Innovations (GMVD) +20%. Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) -10%. Hyperfine (HYPR) -8%.
PAVmed (PAVM) on Tuesday, along with its units Lucid Diagnostics (LUCD) and Veris Health, announced strategic changes which include workforce reduction. Read more here.
NEW YORK, January 17, 2023--PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) ("PAVmed"), a diversified commercial-stage medical technology company operating in the medical device, diagnostics, and digital health sectors, and its majority-owned subsidiaries Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) ("Lucid" or "Lucid Diagnostics"), a commercial-stage cancer prevention diagnostics company, and Veris Health Inc. ("Veris"), a private digital health company focused on enhanced personalized cancer care, today provided a
NEW YORK, January 11, 2023--Companies will present refinements to their business strategy as each continue to the benefit patients in need and create value for shareholders.
LUCD Price Returns