lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$365.44||52-week high||$389.06|
|Prev. close||$328.35||52-week low||$258.79|
|Day high||$386.33||Avg. volume||1,874,750|
|50-day MA||$363.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$331.04||Market Cap||46.47B|
LULU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LULU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LULU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LULU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LULU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.57% of US stocks).
LULU Stock Summary
- LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC's market capitalization of $42,055,534,154 is ahead of 94.78% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.2, LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC is higher than 90.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LULU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFS, IDXX, VINP, ABUS, and SFM.
- LULU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC's official web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Valuation Summary
- LULU's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.7; this is 143.32% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 192 months, LULU's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LULU.
LULU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 67.46%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.46%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.46%.
The table below shows LULU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LULU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LULU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.78% of graded US stocks.
- LULU's asset turnover comes in at 1.335 -- ranking 6th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- DECK, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LULU.
The table below shows LULU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LULU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LULU, see our LULU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$448.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.53 (Moderate Buy)|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LULU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LULU Latest Social Stream
View Full LULU Social Stream
Latest LULU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LULU as an investment opportunity.
3 Major Retail Stocks to Buy After Beating Earnings Expectations
Overall, the retail sector continues to struggle.
From Yoga Pants to Putters: LogicSource Helps Companies Slash Procurement Costs
LogicSource helps retail, CPG, restaurant and consumer companies find efficiencies and cost savings Clients include Lululemon Athletica Inc., Tractor Supply Company, Rite Aid Corp., Société BIC SA (commonly known as BiC), WellSpan Health, Acushnet Holdings Corp.’s Titleist Five years of profitability and 170% expected three-year revenue growth rate through 2023 Indirect expenses (marketing, packaging, IT, […]
Lululemon: Buy, Sell, or Hold?
There's no question that Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) has been a fantastic investment to own over the years. While many companies continue to struggle with the uncertain economic environment, particularly as it relates to high inflation, rising interest rates, and the threat of a recession, Lululemon's business has benefited from strong momentum.
PVH or LULU: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
PVH vs. LULU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
2 Stocks That Could Create Lasting Generational Wealth
A sudden drop in stock prices can make investors nervous about putting money to work in the stock market. Stocks can fall unexpectedly, but the best growth stocks rise much higher than they fall over time. If you have some extra cash to invest, here are two growth stocks that could deliver outstanding returns for decades to come.
LULU Price Returns
Continue Researching LULUWant to do more research on lululemon athletica inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...