lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
LULU Stock Summary
- lululemon athletica inc's market capitalization of $30,030,740,537 is ahead of 93.03% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LULU is currently 57.64, higher than 94.27% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of lululemon athletica inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to lululemon athletica inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BF.B, PAYX, CTAS, HSY, and IR.
- LULU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit lululemon athletica inc's official web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Stock Price Chart More Charts
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$262.12||52-week high||$262.49|
|Prev. close||$259.23||52-week low||$141.01|
|Day high||$262.49||Avg. volume||1,286,986|
|50-day MA||$238.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$202.26||Market Cap||34.15B|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.