lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LULU POWR Grades
- LULU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LULU is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LULU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LULU Stock Summary
- LULU has a market capitalization of $42,208,681,497 -- more than approximately 93.46% of US stocks.
- LULU's current price/earnings ratio is 43.28, which is higher than 82.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of lululemon athletica inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to lululemon athletica inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HSY, PAYX, SIVB, TT, and ROK.
- LULU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit lululemon athletica inc's official web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LULU's price/sales ratio is 628.57% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- LULU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24 over the prior 172 months.
- LULU's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LULU.
LULU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.29%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.15%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 92.38%.
The table below shows LULU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LULU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LULU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.78% of graded US stocks.
- LULU's asset turnover comes in at 1.335 -- ranking 6th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- DECK, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LULU.
The table below shows LULU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LULU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$272.84||52-week high||$485.83|
|Prev. close||$274.04||52-week low||$263.20|
|Day high||$273.36||Avg. volume||1,516,121|
|50-day MA||$338.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$377.62||Market Cap||34.90B|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LULU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LULU Latest Social Stream
View Full LULU Social Stream
Latest LULU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about lululemon athletica inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LULU as an investment opportunity.
CNBC''s Final Trades: Lululemon, Raytheon, Compass Diversified Holdings And This Cybersecurity Stock
On CNBC’s “ Halftime Report Final Trades ,” Joseph Terranova of Virtus Investment Partners said Lululemon Athletica Inc (NASDAQ: LULU ) represents “growth at a reasonable price.” He added that the stock was valued “somewhere around 70 times earnings in the end of 2021” and that it’s now “more reasonable … Full story available on Benzinga.com
There are some great stocks being sold right now (not all in tech either). They’re fundamentally sound companies with good histories, which means discounts for long-term investors.
GIII vs. LULU: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
It can be uncomfortable to watch your investments lose value when the market is volatile, especially if you're new at this. Management is planning to reach 55,000 stores by 2030, which could make Starbucks the largest restaurant chain in the world.
Does the February share price for Lululemon Athletica Inc. ( NASDAQ:LULU ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we...
LULU Price Returns
Continue Researching LULUWant to do more research on lululemon athletica inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch