lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LULU POWR Grades
- LULU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LULU is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- LULU's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.44% of US stocks).
LULU Stock Summary
- LULU has a higher market value than 94.9% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $53,138,913,987.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.29, lululemon athletica inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.01% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LULU is currently 42.75, higher than 89.12% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to lululemon athletica inc are WIT, HUM, PGR, JCI, and DG.
- Visit LULU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LULU's price/sales ratio is 628.57% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- LULU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24 over the prior 172 months.
- LULU's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LULU.
LULU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 80.49%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 119.15%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 139.07%.
The table below shows LULU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LULU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LULU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.76% of graded US stocks.
- LULU's asset turnover comes in at 1.335 -- ranking 6th of 31 Apparel stocks.
- DECK, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LULU.
The table below shows LULU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LULU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$426.55||52-week high||$434.22|
|Prev. close||$426.44||52-week low||$269.28|
|Day high||$432.74||Avg. volume||1,207,346|
|50-day MA||$399.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$351.16||Market Cap||55.52B|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LULU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LULU Latest Social Stream
View Full LULU Social Stream
Latest LULU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about lululemon athletica inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LULU as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) are trading around all-time highs recently, up an impressive 35% this year. A portion of this gain was fueled by the athletic apparel company's earnings report last week, which featured revenue and non-GAAP (adjusted) earnings per share that blew past analyst estimates. Despite the growth stock's outperformance recently, there's a handful of reasons to believe shares could be significantly higher five years from now.
ARES, RCMT, LULU, and AVTR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 16, 2021
Lululemon (LULU) knocked one right out of the ballpark with its incredible second quarter, sending shares soaring as high as 14.4% before retreating modestly. Shares of the athleisure play are now up around 10% since before the company revealed its blowout results. (See LULU stock charts on TipRanks) The stock, which already had a stretched multiple going into the quarter, remains as stretched as ever. However, the multiple isn't as stretched as it could be given its momentum and the likelihood that there's more outperformance to come over the next year, even as consumer spending looks to take a bit of a breather amid the latest rise in COVID-19 cases.
Enel Green Power North America today announced it signed a 15-megawatt virtual purchase agreement with lululemon athletica inc. The VPPA will thus allow the athletic apparel company to purchase renewable energy from Enels Azure Sky wind project. Read more of our news content, here; Plug Power expands green hydrogen to The post Lululemon To Achieve 100 % Clean Power Goal in North America appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
The athleisure giant just gave investors more reasons to love the stock.
LULU Price Returns
Continue Researching LULUWant to do more research on lululemon athletica inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch