lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LULU POWR Grades
- LULU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.34% of US stocks.
- LULU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- LULU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LULU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $41,263,947,975, lululemon athletica inc has a greater market value than 93.27% of US stocks.
- LULU's current price/earnings ratio is 47.39, which is higher than 83.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LULU is currently 29.99, higher than 83.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to lululemon athletica inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAYX, SIVB, TT, HSY, and ROK.
- LULU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit lululemon athletica inc's official web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, LULU's price/sales ratio is 628.57% higher, now standing at 10.2.
- LULU's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24 over the prior 172 months.
- LULU's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LULU.
LULU Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.76%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 193.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 91.69%.
The table below shows LULU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LULU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LULU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.78% of graded US stocks.
- LULU's asset turnover comes in at 1.335 -- ranking 6th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- DECK, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LULU.
The table below shows LULU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LULU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$322.53||52-week high||$485.83|
|Prev. close||$330.95||52-week low||$269.28|
|Day high||$340.29||Avg. volume||1,723,021|
|50-day MA||$408.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$385.36||Market Cap||41.70B|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
LULU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LULU Latest Social Stream
View Full LULU Social Stream
Latest LULU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about lululemon athletica inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LULU as an investment opportunity.
Minneapolis, MN, based Investment company Riverbridge Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Amedisys Inc, Privia Health Group Inc, Progyny Inc, Five9 Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, sells Gentex Corp, Healthcare Services Group Inc, Maximus Inc, Rogers Corp, National Instruments Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Riverbridge Partners Llc.
Here are seven major companies whose stocks moved on the week’s news.
The popularity of casual clothing may outlast the pandemic.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) has held a firm grip over athletic wear for the past several decades, and it won't be loosening it any time soon. Both Nike and Lululemon have been at the top of their game as "athleisure" -- wearing athletic wear as casual clothing -- has become more fashionable. This is all a good thing for Nike and Lululemon, the latter of which also offers a small line of popular dress pants in activewear fabrics to bring comfort to the boardroom.
Despite all the attention cryptocurrencies are receiving lately, the stock market is still the most proven, wealth-building tool available to investors. Whether you prefer value stocks selling for less than their estimated worth or growth stocks of rapidly expanding businesses, there are multiple ways to be a successful investor. Looking at the latter for the moment, here are three great growth stocks to consider owning for the next 10 years and beyond.
LULU Price Returns
Continue Researching LULUWant to do more research on lululemon athletica inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
lululemon athletica inc (LULU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch