lululemon athletica inc. (LULU): Price and Financial Metrics
LULU Stock Summary
- LULU has a higher market value than 93.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,065,274,223.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LULU is currently 57.71, higher than 94.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of lululemon athletica inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LULU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BF.B, PAYX, CTAS, HSY, and IR.
- Visit LULU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lululemon.com.
LULU Stock Price Chart More Charts
LULU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.12||52-week high||$247.51|
|Prev. close||$243.71||52-week low||$141.01|
|Day high||$245.73||Avg. volume||1,506,471|
|50-day MA||$225.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$194.53||Market Cap||31.55B|
lululemon athletica inc. (LULU) Company Bio
Lululemon Athletica designs, manufactures, and distributes athletic apparel and accessories for women, men, and female youth. It operates through two segments, corporate-owned stores and direct-to-consumer. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.