Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA): Price and Financial Metrics
LUNA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Luna Innovations Inc is higher than 94.21% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Luna Innovations Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.29 for Luna Innovations Inc; that's greater than it is for just 16.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Luna Innovations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRTO, GNSS, GMED, SSTK, and ITI.
- Visit LUNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lunainc.com.
LUNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.86||52-week high||$11.80|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$4.50|
|Day high||$11.41||Avg. volume||300,754|
|50-day MA||$9.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||334.90M|
Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA) Company Bio
Luna Innovations Incorporated provides optical technology products. The Company offers optoelectronics and fiber optic test products for the telecommunications industry, as well as distributes fiber optic sensing for the aerospace and automotive industries. Luna Innovations operates in the United States.