Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUNA POWR Grades
- LUNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 56.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUNA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- LUNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.73% of US stocks).
LUNA Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.79%, LUNA INNOVATIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 76.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LUNA INNOVATIONS INC is reporting a growth rate of -8,467.23%; that's higher than just 0.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LUNA is more volatile than 82.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LUNA INNOVATIONS INC are OPK, VTRS, GNSS, CSPI, and CFMS.
- Visit LUNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lunainc.com.
LUNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LUNA's price/sales ratio is 29.17% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 204 months, LUNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNA.
LUNA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 175.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 117.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.45%.
The table below shows LUNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LUNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- LUNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.834 -- ranking 174th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PFSW, TRU, and SNCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LUNA.
The table below shows LUNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LUNA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LUNA, see our LUNA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LUNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.33||52-week high||$10.97|
|Prev. close||$6.47||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$6.69||Avg. volume||290,157|
|50-day MA||$9.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.85||Market Cap||211.55M|
Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA) Company Bio
Luna Innovations Incorporated provides optical technology products. The Company offers optoelectronics and fiber optic test products for the telecommunications industry, as well as distributes fiber optic sensing for the aerospace and automotive industries. Luna Innovations operates in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNA Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNA Social Stream
Latest LUNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUNA INNOVATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNA as an investment opportunity.
Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ:LUNA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ:LUNA) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 14, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Luna Innovations Incorporated Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being […]
Q4 2022 Luna Innovations Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Luna Innovations Inc Earnings Call
Luna Innovations Reports Strong Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Results
ROANOKE, Va., March 14, 2023--Luna announces strong financial results for the fourth-quarter and full-year 2022.
Judge Slams SEC’s Objection to Binance-Voyager Digital Deal
The SEC is trying once again to sour a deal between Binance and Voyager Digital for the former to acquire the latter.
Luna Innovations Partners to Deliver Clean Energy from Largest Offshore Wind Project in the U.S.
ROANOKE, Va., February 23, 2023--Luna announces partnership with Dominion Energy to provide monitoring services for the largest offshore wind project in the U.S.
LUNA Price Returns
Continue Researching LUNAWant to see what other sources are saying about Luna Innovations Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Luna Innovations Inc (LUNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Luna Innovations Inc (LUNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Luna Innovations Inc (LUNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...