Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUNA POWR Grades
- LUNA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- LUNA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- LUNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
LUNA Stock Summary
- LUNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 767.53 -- higher than 94.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 87.67, Luna Innovations Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LUNA is currently 1,593.29, higher than 99.81% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Luna Innovations Inc are III, SLP, CLAR, DGII, and EGAN.
- LUNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Luna Innovations Inc's official web site, go to www.lunainc.com.
LUNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LUNA's price/earnings ratio is 97.46% higher, now standing at 77.8.
- LUNA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 184 months.
- LUNA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 100.5 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNA.
LUNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.42||52-week high||$13.05|
|Prev. close||$12.11||52-week low||$5.52|
|Day high||$12.33||Avg. volume||192,004|
|50-day MA||$10.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.16||Market Cap||358.80M|
Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA) Company Bio
Luna Innovations Incorporated provides optical technology products. The Company offers optoelectronics and fiber optic test products for the telecommunications industry, as well as distributes fiber optic sensing for the aerospace and automotive industries. Luna Innovations operates in the United States.
LUNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNA Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNA Social Stream
Latest LUNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Luna Innovations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNA as an investment opportunity.
Roanoke, VA, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ: LUNA) announced today it will report its second-quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2021 after the close of the stock market on Monday, August 9, 2021. Scott Graeff, President and Chief Executive Officer; Gene Nestro, Chief Financial Officer; Brian Soller, Chief Operating Officer; and James Garrett, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Luna Labs Division will host a conference ca
peterschreiber.media/iStock via Getty Images Luna Technologies (LUNA) is an underfollowed and undervalued test and measurement (T&M) player. Luna has only two analysts that cover it, both from small firms. The company is the biggest player in the fiber testing part of the T&M market. It uses properties of fiber to...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Luna Innovations...
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ:LUNA) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks […]
ROANOKE, Va., Jun 21, 2021--Luna adds to its executive leadership team with the addition of Bhaskar Banerjee as the new SVP and Head of Strategy.
LUNA Price Returns