Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA): Price and Financial Metrics
LUNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.76||52-week high||$10.97|
|Prev. close||$5.94||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$6.08||Avg. volume||232,578|
|50-day MA||$7.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||195.41M|
LUNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNA POWR Grades
- LUNA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUNA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- LUNA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
LUNA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 143.09, LUNA INNOVATIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.25%, LUNA INNOVATIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LUNA has reported earnings growth of -102.41%, putting it ahead of just 13.66% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUNA INNOVATIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MYSZ, RWLK, SNES, AWH, and LNN.
- LUNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LUNA INNOVATIONS INC's official web site, go to www.lunainc.com.
LUNA Valuation Summary
- LUNA's price/earnings ratio is -146.5; this is 672.27% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 211 months, LUNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNA.
LUNA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 175.89%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 117.45%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 117.45%.
The table below shows LUNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LUNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUNA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.88% of graded US stocks.
- LUNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.834 -- ranking 174th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PFSW, TRU, and SNCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LUNA.
The table below shows LUNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Luna Innovations Incorporated (LUNA) Company Bio
Luna Innovations Incorporated provides optical technology products. The Company offers optoelectronics and fiber optic test products for the telecommunications industry, as well as distributes fiber optic sensing for the aerospace and automotive industries. Luna Innovations operates in the United States.
LUNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNA Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNA Social Stream
Latest LUNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LUNA INNOVATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNA as an investment opportunity.
ROANOKE, Va., September 21, 2023--Luna announces contract win to provide heat detection monitoring for mine conveyor belt in South Africa.
The prominent cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) is expected to enter its next phase of bullish growth after the forthcoming halving event, according to renowned analyst PlanB. The halving event, which is predicted to trigger the bull run, is anticipated to commence post-April 2024.
Owning 49% shares,institutional owners seem interested in Luna Innovations Incorporated (NASDAQ:LUNA),
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Luna Innovations implies that they have significant influence over...
ROANOKE, Va., August 16, 2023--Luna will present at the IDEAS Investor Conference in Chicago, IL on Thursday, August 24th.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
LUNA Price Returns