Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG): Price and Financial Metrics
LUNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$18.18|
|Prev. close||$10.50||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||345,917|
|50-day MA||$11.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.90||Market Cap||392.07M|
LUNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNG POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LUNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUNG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LUNG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.42% of US stocks).
LUNG Stock Summary
- LUNG's went public 2.97 years ago, making it older than just 12.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.62, PULMONX CORP has a higher such ratio than 84.61% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 66.27%, PULMONX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 86.86% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PULMONX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DMTK, BLBX, LNSR, PUBM, and SSTI.
- Visit LUNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pulmonx.com.
LUNG Valuation Summary
- LUNG's price/sales ratio is 6.6; this is 247.37% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 36 months, LUNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 68.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNG.
LUNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.24% of graded US stocks.
- LUNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 142nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LUNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG) Company Bio
Pulmonx Corp. provides interventional pulmonology, planning tools, and treatments for obstructive lung diseases. It carries out its operations in the following geographical locations: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific, Other International, and United States. It offers the Zephyr Endobronchial Valve, an implantable device used to occlude all airways feeding the hyperinflated lobe of a lung that is most diseased with emphysema. It also offers StratX Lung Analysis, a platform designed to treat severe emphysema, and the Chartis Assessment System, a pulmonary assessment system. The company was founded by Rodney C. Perkins and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
LUNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNG Social Stream
Latest LUNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PULMONX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNG as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pulmonx Corporation (Nasdaq: LUNG) (“Pulmonx”) a global leader in minimally invasive treatments for severe lung disease, today announced the company will be participating in two upcoming investor conferences. Pulmonx management is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the 2023 Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference in Boston on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 11:15am PT / 2:15pm ET. Interested parties may access a live and archived web
Pulmonx Corporation (LUNG)
Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call
August 2, 2023 4:30 PM ET
Dorothy Morgan - Investor Relations, Gilmartin Group LLC
Glendon French - President and Chief Executive Officer
Derrick Sung - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Rick Wise - Stifel Financial Corp.
Jason Bednar - Piper Sandler
Zachary Day - Canaccord Genuity Group Inc.
Thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Pulmonx Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session....
Pulmonx Corporation (LUNG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 8.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pulmonx Corporation (Nasdaq: LUNG) (“Pulmonx” or the "Company"), a global leader in minimally invasive treatments for lung disease, today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023 ended June 30, 2023. Recent Highlights Achieved record worldwide revenue of $17.2 million in the second quarter of 2023, a 23% increase over the same period last yearDelivered a new high of $11.0 million in U.S. revenue in the second quarter of 202
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pulmonx Corporation (Nasdaq: LUNG) (“Pulmonx”), a global leader in minimally invasive treatments for severe lung disease, today announced the company will present at the upcoming Canaccord Genuity 43rd Annual Growth Conference in Boston. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, August 9, 2023, at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET. A live and archived webcast of the presentation will be available on the “Investors” section of the Pulmonx webs
LUNG Price Returns