Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUNG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LUNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUNG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LUNG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
LUNG Stock Summary
- LUNG's went public 2.32 years ago, making it older than just 11.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- LUNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 14.81% of US stocks.
- The volatility of PULMONX CORP's share price is greater than that of 90.5% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PULMONX CORP are AEYE, FLGT, QUOT, ADN, and BMRA.
- Visit LUNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pulmonx.com.
LUNG Valuation Summary
- LUNG's price/sales ratio is 6.2; this is 21.57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 28 months, LUNG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 58.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNG.
LUNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.24% of graded US stocks.
- LUNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 142nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LUNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LUNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.20||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$8.95||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$9.28||Avg. volume||427,367|
|50-day MA||$7.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.14||Market Cap||344.16M|
Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG) Company Bio
Pulmonx Corp. provides interventional pulmonology, planning tools, and treatments for obstructive lung diseases. It carries out its operations in the following geographical locations: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific, Other International, and United States. It offers the Zephyr Endobronchial Valve, an implantable device used to occlude all airways feeding the hyperinflated lobe of a lung that is most diseased with emphysema. It also offers StratX Lung Analysis, a platform designed to treat severe emphysema, and the Chartis Assessment System, a pulmonary assessment system. The company was founded by Rodney C. Perkins and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNG Social Stream
Latest LUNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PULMONX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNG as an investment opportunity.
In Monday’s session, Pulmonx Corporation (NASDAQ:LUNG) marked $8.07 per share, up from $7.79 in the previous session. While Pulmonx Corporation has overperformed by 3.59%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LUNG fell by -74.88%, with highs and lows ranging from $32.12 to $4.07, whereas […]
Discusses the latest hedge fund position with quant analysis and market commentary On Wednesday evening after the closure of US equity markets, a 13G filing with the SEC revealed Steven Cohen’s hedge fund Point72 had disclosed a 5.3% stake in lunch disease focused biopharma company Plumonx (NASDAQ:LUNG). The filing came only one day after BofA’s […]
Pulmonx (LUNG) Form SC 13G filing shows a total 5.3% stake of Point72 Asset Management in the company.Number of shares owned by Point72 Asset Management is ~1.96M.The stock has par…
U.S. stocks traded lower, with the Nasdaq Composite dropping around 50 points on Tuesday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session. SoundHound AI, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOUN ) shares dipped 19% to $1.43 after climbing around 72% on Friday. Inter & Co, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTR ) dropped 17.7% to $1.9501. Mammoth Energy Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: TUSK ) fell 17.3% to $7.15. Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (NYSE: VLN ) declined 17% to $4.4800. PDS Biotechnology Corporation (NASDAQ: PDSB ) fell 15.3% to $11.18. PDS Biotech announced exclusive global license agreement for investigational IL-12 tumor-targeted cytokine … Full story available on Benzinga.com
As of Friday, Pulmonx Corporation’s (NASDAQ:LUNG) stock closed at $8.43, up from $8.21 the previous day. While Pulmonx Corporation has overperformed by 2.68%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, LUNG fell by -74.39%, with highs and lows ranging from $36.26 to $4.07, whereas the […]
LUNG Price Returns