Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LUNG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LUNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LUNG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LUNG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.23% of US stocks).
LUNG Stock Summary
- LUNG's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than merely 2.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.59, Pulmonx Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.4% of stocks in our set.
- LUNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LUNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYRX, KRMD, MLAB, NVRO, and EKSO.
- Visit LUNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to pulmonx.com.
LUNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LUNG's price/earnings ratio is 207.4% lower, now standing at -39.2.
- LUNG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 48 weeks.
- LUNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 48 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LUNG.
LUNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LUNG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.24% of graded US stocks.
- LUNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 142nd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LUNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LUNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$45.81|
|Prev. close||$18.39||52-week low||$15.06|
|Day high||$19.50||Avg. volume||467,003|
|50-day MA||$23.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.83||Market Cap||686.66M|
Pulmonx Corp. (LUNG) Company Bio
Pulmonx Corp. provides interventional pulmonology, planning tools, and treatments for obstructive lung diseases. It carries out its operations in the following geographical locations: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific, Other International, and United States. It offers the Zephyr Endobronchial Valve, an implantable device used to occlude all airways feeding the hyperinflated lobe of a lung that is most diseased with emphysema. It also offers StratX Lung Analysis, a platform designed to treat severe emphysema, and the Chartis Assessment System, a pulmonary assessment system. The company was founded by Rodney C. Perkins and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LUNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUNG Latest Social Stream
View Full LUNG Social Stream
Latest LUNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Pulmonx Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUNG as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pulmonx Corporation (Nasdaq: LUNG) (“Pulmonx” or the "Company"), a global leader in minimally invasive treatments for lung disease, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2021 ended December 31, 2021.
No summary available.
Pulmonx press release (NASDAQ:LUNG): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.35 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $13.7M (+39.8% Y/Y) misses by $0.54M.
LUNG earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
LUNG Price Returns