Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): Price and Financial Metrics
LUV Stock Summary
- LUV has a market capitalization of $36,645,630,487 -- more than approximately 92.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 205.28%, Southwest Airlines Co's debt growth rate surpasses 94.04% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Southwest Airlines Co comes in at -59.66%, a number that bests merely 4.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southwest Airlines Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ALL, BK, NTR, WLTW, and HIG.
- LUV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Southwest Airlines Co's official web site, go to www.southwest.com.
LUV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LUV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.07||52-week high||$64.75|
|Prev. close||$62.04||52-week low||$22.47|
|Day high||$63.70||Avg. volume||7,791,400|
|50-day MA||$59.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.48||Market Cap||36.11B|
Southwest Airlines Company (LUV) Company Bio
Southwest Airlines operates passenger airlines that provide scheduled air transportation services in the United States, Mexico, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Aruba, and the Dominican Republic. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
LUV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LUV Latest Social Stream
View Full LUV Social Stream
Latest LUV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Southwest Airlines Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LUV as an investment opportunity.
UPS' Q1 performance is likely to have been boosted by higher residential delivery volumes, thanks to the coronavirus-driven surge in e-commerce demand.
Southwest Airlines Continues Dedication To Environment Through Sustainable Aviation Fuel Initiatives
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) (the "Company") announced today its ongoing support of the U.S. Department of Energy's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) to develop commercially viable and scalable sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).
The Q1 results of Southwest Airlines (LUV) and American Airlines (AAL) are likely to reflect improved passenger revenues, sequentially.
Southwest Airlines (LUV) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Southwest Airlines Co. (NYSE: LUV) invites you to listen to a live webcast of its first quarter 2021 financial results. Details are as follows:
LUV Price Returns