Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): Price and Financial Metrics
LUV Stock Summary
- LUV has a higher market value than 93.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,627,720,939.
- Southwest Airlines Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LUV is more volatile than merely 12.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southwest Airlines Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CCL, STI, CP, TRV, and TRI.
- Visit LUV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.southwest.com.
LUV Stock Price Chart More Charts
LUV Price/Volume Stats
Southwest Airlines Company (LUV) Company Bio
Southwest Airlines operates passenger airlines that provide scheduled air transportation services in the United States, Mexico, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Aruba, and the Dominican Republic. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Dallas, Texas.