LiveVox Holding, Inc. (LVOX): Price and Financial Metrics
LVOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.30||52-week high||$3.48|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$3.48||Avg. volume||68,820|
|50-day MA||$3.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.82||Market Cap||310.87M|
LVOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVOX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LVOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.5% of US stocks.
- LVOX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LVOX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 40.25% of US stocks).
LVOX Stock Summary
- LVOX's went public 4.56 years ago, making it older than only 19.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 32.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of -50.71%; that's higher than 25.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LVOX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRCT, EGRX, ANIK, NVVE, and IDN.
- LVOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.livevox.com.
LVOX Valuation Summary
- LVOX's price/earnings ratio is -12.2; this is 147.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 55 months, LVOX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVOX.
LVOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVOX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.19% of graded US stocks.
- LVOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LVOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LiveVox Holding, Inc. (LVOX) Company Bio
LiveVox Holding, Inc. develops and sells cloud-based digital engagement tools and customer services. Its products include Four Clouds, an outbound voice solution that enables to manage regulatory requirements with the option of three manual and one automated outbound dialing system; Bundles, including two-way messaging, outbound campaigns and compliance, speech analytics, inbound contact center, and cloud interactive voice response solutions; inbound voice solutions, which comprise automatic call distributor, IVR, and wallboards; and blended omnichannel solutions, such as voice, email, SMS, virtual agents, and webchat. The company also offers CRM that integrates to other data sources for knowledge on-hand for focusing on experience consistency; Workforce Optimization, an easy-to-use and easy-to-activate tools to help expand productivity and compliance in contact center from any starting point; SpeechIQ allows to approach quality assurance in a very targeted fashion and on a broad scale; and PBX Solution, a connectivity solution, including cloud-based VoIP phone service, SD-WAN, wireless backup, and internet service provider management that eliminates connection issues while reducing expenses. It serves financial services, teleservices, healthcare, telecom, customer care, BPO, and collection industries. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
LVOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVOX Latest Social Stream
View Full LVOX Social Stream
Latest LVOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVOX as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, September 21, 2023--LiveVox (Nasdaq: LVOX), a proven cloud CCaaS platform built to transform contact center performance, has been awarded Exemplary status in Ventana Research’s 2023 Buyers Guide for Contact Center Suites. LiveVox was also named a Value Index Leader by Ventana Research for the platform’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return on Investment (ROI). Ventana’s 2023 Buyers Guides are quantified, research-based reports evaluating technology providers and their products
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, LiveVox Holdings fair value estimate is US$6.70 LiveVox...
SAN FRANCISCO, August 15, 2023--LiveVox (Nasdaq: LVOX), a proven cloud CCaaS platform built to transform contact center performance, today announced a new partnership with Jenne, Inc., one of the nation’s leading cloud services brokers and value-added distributors of technology solutions. The partnership will provide Jenne’s vast array of value-added resellers throughout North America with immediate access to the LiveVox platform, enabling their clients to seamlessly transition away from inflexi
SAN FRANCISCO, August 08, 2023--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. ("LiveVox" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2023--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. (the "Company" or "LiveVox") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 after the financial markets close.
LVOX Price Returns