LiveVox Holding, Inc. (LVOX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LVOX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LVOX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LVOX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LVOX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
LVOX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on March 8, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 19.19% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LVOX is more volatile than 80.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SONX, DIBS, UCL, RNLX, and SSYS.
- LVOX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.livevox.com.
LVOX Valuation Summary
- LVOX's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.8; this is 130.61% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 45 months, LVOX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LVOX.
LVOX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LVOX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.19% of graded US stocks.
- LVOX's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 11th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LVOX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LVOX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LVOX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.26||52-week high||$5.45|
|Prev. close||$2.09||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||151,340|
|50-day MA||$2.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.62||Market Cap||226.11M|
LiveVox Holding, Inc. (LVOX) Company Bio
LiveVox Holding, Inc. develops and sells cloud-based digital engagement tools and customer services. Its products include Four Clouds, an outbound voice solution that enables to manage regulatory requirements with the option of three manual and one automated outbound dialing system; Bundles, including two-way messaging, outbound campaigns and compliance, speech analytics, inbound contact center, and cloud interactive voice response solutions; inbound voice solutions, which comprise automatic call distributor, IVR, and wallboards; and blended omnichannel solutions, such as voice, email, SMS, virtual agents, and webchat. The company also offers CRM that integrates to other data sources for knowledge on-hand for focusing on experience consistency; Workforce Optimization, an easy-to-use and easy-to-activate tools to help expand productivity and compliance in contact center from any starting point; SpeechIQ allows to approach quality assurance in a very targeted fashion and on a broad scale; and PBX Solution, a connectivity solution, including cloud-based VoIP phone service, SD-WAN, wireless backup, and internet service provider management that eliminates connection issues while reducing expenses. It serves financial services, teleservices, healthcare, telecom, customer care, BPO, and collection industries. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LVOX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LVOX Latest Social Stream
View Full LVOX Social Stream
Latest LVOX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LIVEVOX HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LVOX as an investment opportunity.
LiveVox Holdings ( NASDAQ:LVOX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$35.3m (up 16% from 3Q...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 08, 2022--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. ("LiveVox" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading global enterprise cloud communications company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 01, 2022--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. ("LiveVox" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, today announced that John DiLullo, a 30-year technology industry veteran, has been named Chief Executive Officer of the Company, effective immediately. Louis Summe, the Company’s co-founder and CEO from 2000 to 2022, will continue to serve on the Board of Directors and become Vice Chairman, and will lead a newly-for
SAN FRANCISCO, October 21, 2022--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. ("LiveVox" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, today announced that it has earned 2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence recognition for: Employee Well-Being, Employee Appreciation, and Professional Development. Top Workplaces awards are based on a 24-item employee engagement survey. Issued by Energage, the research company with more than 16 years of experience s
Contact Center Leader LiveVox to Showcase Integrated Agent Workflows, Designed to Enhance the Agent and Customer Experience, at Money20/20
SAN FRANCISCO, October 20, 2022--LiveVox Holdings, Inc. ("LiveVox" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LVOX), a leading cloud-based provider of customer service and digital engagement tools, will be exhibiting at Money20/20, fintech’s biggest conference, in booth 6108. The event will take place October 23-26 in Las Vegas, Nevada where LiveVox will be showcasing its Integrated Agent Workflows – an industry-leading solution for contact centers to easily orchestrate their data and applications to seamlessly
LVOX Price Returns