Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LW POWR Grades
- LW scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.27% of US stocks.
- LW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LW's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
LW Stock Summary
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.01% of US listed stocks.
- LW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LW is more volatile than only 8.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lamb Weston Holdings Inc are BERY, IPG, LAMR, SLGN, and ALSN.
- Visit LW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LW's price/earnings ratio is 126.98% higher, now standing at 48.8.
- LW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $21.8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LW.
LW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.71||52-week high||$86.41|
|Prev. close||$82.07||52-week low||$58.67|
|Day high||$83.73||Avg. volume||929,101|
|50-day MA||$80.05||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$75.39||Market Cap||12.25B|
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston is a world leading brand in high quality potato products, and is sold in over 100 countries around the world. In a collaboration between with ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston and Lamb Weston / Meijer. The company Lamb Weston / Meijer serves the EMEA region and is based in The Netherlands. Supplying frozen potato products like Twisters, Potato Dippers and Connoisseur Fries as well as dehydrated potato flakes to customers in the Foodservice, Quick Service, Industry and Retail segments.
LW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Lamb Weston Holdings Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 65.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LW, they are:
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 55.86% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LW Latest Social Stream
View Full LW Social Stream
Latest LW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lamb Weston Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LW as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LW ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Lamb Weston (LW) announces that senior VP and CFO, Robert McNutt is to retire effective August 6, 2021. Bernadette Madarieta, VP and Controller, will succeed Mr. McNutt as Senior VP and CFO, effective same date.She has served the company since November 2016 when the company was spun off from Conagra.Ms. Madarieta will report to Tom Werner, President and...
Robert McNutt, SVP and Chief Financial Officer, to retire Aug. 6. Bernadette Madarieta, Vice President and Controller, to succeed him in the role.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for Lamb Weston Holdings
Shares of Lamb Weston Holdings dipped 3.6% to close at $77.99 on April 7 after the food processing company reported lower-than-expected fiscal 3Q earnings, impacted by higher costs. Meanwhile, revenues outpaced analysts’ expectations. Lamb Weston’s (LW) 3Q net sales declined 4% on a year-over-year basis to $896 million but topped analysts’ expectations of $816.45 million. Adjusted earnings decreased 41% to $0.45 per share and missed the Street estimates of $0.51 per share. The company’s SG&A expenses grew 9.3% in the quarter, while interest expenses surged 16.3%. Sales volume dropped 6% as pandemic-driven restrictions resulted in lower demand.
LW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LWWant to do more research on Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch