Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
LW Stock Summary
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.56% of US listed stocks.
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on November 10, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 9.25% of US equities in our set.
- LW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LDOS, PKG, WRK, CBS, and MAS.
- Visit LW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Stock Price Chart More Charts
LW Price/Volume Stats
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston is a world leading brand in high quality potato products, and is sold in over 100 countries around the world. In a collaboration between with ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston and Lamb Weston / Meijer. The company Lamb Weston / Meijer serves the EMEA region and is based in The Netherlands. Supplying frozen potato products like Twisters, Potato Dippers and Connoisseur Fries as well as dehydrated potato flakes to customers in the Foodservice, Quick Service, Industry and Retail segments.