Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
LW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.19||52-week high||$117.38|
|Prev. close||$91.38||52-week low||$76.56|
|Day high||$92.48||Avg. volume||1,412,104|
|50-day MA||$98.83||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$102.87||Market Cap||13.44B|
LW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LW POWR Grades
- LW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.56% of US stocks).
LW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,699,953,417, LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 87.37% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, LW has reported earnings growth of 209.59%, putting it ahead of 93.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STLD, CLW, HLX, BR, and OII.
- Visit LW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, LW's price/sales ratio is 44.44% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- LW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LW.
LW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.32% of graded US stocks.
- LW's asset turnover comes in at 0.906 -- ranking 26th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, BRID, and FRPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LW.
The table below shows LW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. is an American food processing company that is one of the world's largest producers and processors of frozen french fries, waffle fries, and other frozen potato products. It is headquartered in Eagle, Idaho, a suburb of Boise. (Source:Wikipedia)
LW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LW Latest Social Stream
View Full LW Social Stream
Latest LW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LW as an investment opportunity.
Lamb Weston (LW) benefits from strategic pricing actions amid an inflationary environment. The company is boosting production capacity to fuel long-term growth.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Lamb Weston (LW) closed the most recent trading day at $94.05, moving -1.75% from the previous trading session.
United Natural's (UNFI) Q4 performance will likely reflect gains from new businesses and e-commerce strength. However, a challenging operating landscape due to inflation and supply-chain issues is a concern.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
LW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LWWant to do more research on Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch