Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LW POWR Grades
- LW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.78% of US stocks).
LW Stock Summary
- LW has a market capitalization of $14,000,047,113 -- more than approximately 87.31% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LW is 7.87 -- better than 95.12% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.38 for LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 89.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC are BG, BCO, ADNT, CVGI, and FLEX.
- Visit LW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Valuation Summary
- LW's price/earnings ratio is 30.4; this is 41.07% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- LW's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.9 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LW.
LW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.32% of graded US stocks.
- LW's asset turnover comes in at 0.906 -- ranking 26th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, BRID, and FRPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LW.
The table below shows LW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LW, see our LW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$85.43||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
LW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.08||52-week high||$102.77|
|Prev. close||$97.31||52-week low||$54.29|
|Day high||$99.48||Avg. volume||1,451,318|
|50-day MA||$98.99||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$84.75||Market Cap||14.25B|
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. is an American food processing company that is one of the world's largest producers and processors of frozen french fries, waffle fries, and other frozen potato products. It is headquartered in Eagle, Idaho, a suburb of Boise. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LW Latest Social Stream
View Full LW Social Stream
Latest LW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LW as an investment opportunity.
Kellogg (K) Names Businesses to be Formed After Planned Split
Kellogg (K) unveils the names of its companies, which will be created through its planned split that is likely to be concluded by 2023-end. The companies will be called Kellanova and WK Kellogg Co.
Coty (COTY) on Growth Track, Raises LFL Sales View for FY23
Coty Inc. (COTY) now anticipates its core like-for-like sales growth to be at the higher end of its previously guided range of 6-8% in fiscal 2023.
Weathering the Economic Storm: This Highly-Ranked Stock Has Flourished
The bullish price action is a sign of strength as this company looks to continue its momentum in the months and years ahead.
4 Grocery Stocks to Buy on Soaring Online Sales
Grocery stocks The Hershey Company (HSY), Post Holdings, Inc. (POST), General Mills, Inc. (GIS) and Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW) are poised to grow in the coming days.
Lamb Weston (LW) Stock Moves -0.64%: What You Should Know
Lamb Weston (LW) closed the most recent trading day at $97.99, moving -0.64% from the previous trading session.
LW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LWWant to do more research on Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...