Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LW POWR Grades
- LW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.4% of US stocks).
LW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LW is 8.31 -- better than 95.63% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- LW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLGN, BG, PTVE, ADNT, and HRI.
- LW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Valuation Summary
- LW's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 40% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 73 months, LW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LW.
LW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.32% of graded US stocks.
- LW's asset turnover comes in at 0.906 -- ranking 26th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- JJSF, BRID, and FRPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LW.
The table below shows LW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.15||52-week high||$88.04|
|Prev. close||$86.40||52-week low||$49.71|
|Day high||$86.76||Avg. volume||1,391,337|
|50-day MA||$82.37||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$72.22||Market Cap||12.39B|
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. is an American food processing company that is one of the world's largest producers and processors of frozen french fries, waffle fries, and other frozen potato products. It is headquartered in Eagle, Idaho, a suburb of Boise. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LW Latest Social Stream
View Full LW Social Stream
Latest LW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LAMB WESTON HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LW as an investment opportunity.
Here is how J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) and Lamb Weston (LW) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Inter Parfums (IPAR) discloses expectations for 2023. Net sales and earnings per diluted share are expected to grow 8% and 9%, respectively.
We have selected five consumer staple stocks that are currently trading near their 52-week highs with more upside left.These are: MGPI, LW, GIS, CAG and SJM.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Lamb Weston, Tecnoglass, Hudson Technologies and Northeast Community Bancorp
Lamb Weston, Tecnoglass, Hudson Technologies and Northeast Community Bancorp are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
It is imperative to build a portfolio of low-beta stocks to sail through a choppy market. Mercury General (MCY), Employers Holdings (EIG), AeroVironment Inc. (AVAV) and Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) are well-poised to gain.
LW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LWWant to do more research on Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch