Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW): Price and Financial Metrics
LW Stock Summary
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.37% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lamb Weston Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 89.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.23 for Lamb Weston Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lamb Weston Holdings Inc are CMP, HRI, SLGN, CCK, and BG.
- LW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.lambweston.com.
LW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.76||52-week high||$87.94|
|Prev. close||$83.13||52-week low||$39.06|
|Day high||$84.43||Avg. volume||802,486|
|50-day MA||$78.04||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$69.81||Market Cap||12.11B|
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (LW) Company Bio
Lamb Weston is a world leading brand in high quality potato products, and is sold in over 100 countries around the world. In a collaboration between with ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston and Lamb Weston / Meijer. The company Lamb Weston / Meijer serves the EMEA region and is based in The Netherlands. Supplying frozen potato products like Twisters, Potato Dippers and Connoisseur Fries as well as dehydrated potato flakes to customers in the Foodservice, Quick Service, Industry and Retail segments.
LW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for LW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Lamb Weston Holdings Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lamb Weston Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 82. Its equity weight surpasses that of 54.61% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LW Latest Social Stream
View Full LW Social Stream
Latest LW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lamb Weston Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LW as an investment opportunity.
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc.Global Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 23 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to anno...
Lamb Weston (LW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Lamb Weston announces the promotion of John Hatto to Senior Vice President, Strategy & Growth.
Barclays Stick to Their Buy Rating for Lamb Weston Holdings
Analysts Are Updating Their Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LW) Estimates After Its Second-Quarter Results
Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LW ) shareholders are probably feeling a little disappointed, since its shares fell...
LW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LWWant to do more research on Lamb Weston Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lamb Weston Holdings Inc (LW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!