Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXP POWR Grades
- LXP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 73.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LXP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
LXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST is higher than it is for about 98.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.75, LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST has a higher such ratio than 87.78% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be LOAN, SUZ, PTMN, CSAN, and OCN.
- Visit LXP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lxp.com.
LXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LXP's price/sales ratio is 700% higher, now standing at 9.6.
- LXP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXP.
LXP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 73.01%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -62.61%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 31.14%.
The table below shows LXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.84% of graded US stocks.
- LXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 222nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- JYNT, VNO, and HR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXP.
The table below shows LXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.55||52-week high||$16.10|
|Prev. close||$11.32||52-week low||$8.81|
|Day high||$11.57||Avg. volume||1,527,770|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||4.33%|
|200-day MA||$10.65||Market Cap||3.18B|
Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Company Bio
Lexington Realty Trust owns a diversified portfolio of equity and debt interests in single-tenant commercial properties and land. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York City.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXP Latest Social Stream
View Full LXP Social Stream
Latest LXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXP as an investment opportunity.
LXP Industrial Trust to Report Fourth Quarter 2022 Results and Host Conference Call February 16, 2023
NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“LXP”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant warehouse and distribution real estate investments, today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2022 financial results the morning of Thursday, February 16, 2023. LXP will host its conference call and webcast that same day at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time to discuss these results. Participants may access the call and webcast by the following: Confer
NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (“LXP”) (NYSE: LXP), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced its final 2022 dividend income allocations for both its common and preferred shares as they will be reported on Form 1099-DIV. Additionally, the return of capital on the common shares (Nondividend Distributions in the table below) was reported on Internal Revenue Service Form 8937 pursuant to U.S.
In this article, we take a look at 12 dividend stocks that are down over 30% YTD. If you want to see more dividend stocks that are down over 30% YTD, go directly to 5 Dividend Stocks That Are Down Over 30% YTD. Dividend stocks have been under pressure given rising Treasury yields. As a […]
Morgan Lewis plans to vacate the entire 305,000-square-foot building when it moves to a property under construction at 2222 Market St.
Raises Common Share Dividend for the Fourth Quarter of 2022 by 4.2%NEW YORK, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (“LXP”) (NYSE:LXP), a real estate investment trust focused on single-tenant warehouse/distribution real estate investments, today announced results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Recorded Net Income attributable to common shareholders of $21.8 million, or $0.08 per diluted common share.Generated Adjusted Company Funds From Op
LXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|