Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXP POWR Grades
- LXP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- LXP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
LXP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LXP is 0.17 -- better than only 15.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Lexington Realty Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lexington Realty Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be PTMN, BROG, DKL, OXSQ, and FCRD.
- LXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lexington Realty Trust's official web site, go to www.lxp.com.
LXP Valuation Summary
- LXP's price/earnings ratio is 15.3; this is 59.25% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- LXP's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, LXP's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXP.
LXP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 21.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 116.79%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -13.84%.
The table below shows LXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.72% of graded US stocks.
- LXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.096 -- ranking 220th of 446 Trading stocks.
- VNO, HR, and GBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXP.
The table below shows LXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.61||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$14.60||52-week low||$9.82|
|Day high||$14.70||Avg. volume||1,996,125|
|50-day MA||$13.71||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$12.32||Market Cap||4.06B|
Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Company Bio
Lexington Realty Trust owns a diversified portfolio of equity and debt interests in single-tenant commercial properties and land. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York City.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXP Latest Social Stream
View Full LXP Social Stream
Latest LXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lexington Realty Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXP as an investment opportunity.
Lexington Realty Trust Announces First Place Ranking for U.S. Industrial Listed Peer Group in 2021 GRESB® Assessment
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“LXP”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced that it earned the first place ranking for industrial listed companies in the U.S. in the 2021 GRESB® Assessment. The GRESB® Assessment is the leading ESG benchmarking and reporting framework for publicly listed real estate companies, providing validated ESG data and analytics to the investment co
Lexington Realty Trust to Report Third Quarter 2021 Results and Host Conference Call on November 4, 2021
NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“Lexington”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced it will release its third quarter 2021 financial results the morning of Thursday, November 4, 2021. Lexington will host its conference call and webcast that same day at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time to discuss these results. Participants may access the call and webcast by the following: Conference
Lexington Realty Trust Chart depicting portfolio transformation from 2015 to 2021 Lexington Realty Trust Chart depicting share price / AFFO Multiple(iv) from 2015 to 2021 Lexington Realty Trust Chart depicting total shareholder returns – trailing 3 years Lexington Realty Trust T Wilson Eglin signature Lexington Realty Trust Richard S. Frary signature Highlights Successful Portfolio Transformation, Strong Shareholder Returns and Platform to Drive Growth Lexington has Substantially Completed its T
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Lexington Realty (LXP) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“Lexington”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced that it declared a regular common share/unit dividend/distribution for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 of $0.1075 per common share/unit payable on or about October 15, 2021 to common shareholders/unitholders of record as of September 30, 2021. Lexington also declared a cash dividend o
LXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|