Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LXP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LXP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.82% of US stocks).
LXP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For LXP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.04% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.77, LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST has a higher such ratio than 85.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST are PTMN, AAIC, SUZ, ATAX, and CSAN.
- LXP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST's official web site, go to www.lxp.com.
LXP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, LXP's price/sales ratio is 609.09% higher, now standing at 7.8.
- LXP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXP.
LXP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -22.05%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.01%.
The table below shows LXP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.84% of graded US stocks.
- LXP's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 222nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- JYNT, VNO, and HR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXP.
The table below shows LXP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.49||52-week high||$16.10|
|Prev. close||$9.30||52-week low||$8.81|
|Day high||$9.60||Avg. volume||2,402,189|
|50-day MA||$10.31||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$12.60||Market Cap||2.66B|
Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Company Bio
Lexington Realty Trust owns a diversified portfolio of equity and debt interests in single-tenant commercial properties and land. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in New York City.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXP Latest Social Stream
View Full LXP Social Stream
Latest LXP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LXP INDUSTRIAL TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (“LXP”) (NYSE: LXP), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced that it declared a regular common share/unit dividend/distribution for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 of $0.12 per common share/unit payable on or about October 17, 2022 to common shareholders/unitholders of record as of September 30, 2022. LXP also declared a cash dividend of $0.8125 per s
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: LXP Industrial Trust (LXP), Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Ltd. (OtherBXRBF) and Challenger Limited (OtherCFIGF)
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on LXP Industrial Trust (LXP – Research Report), Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Ltd. (BXRBF – Research Report) and Challenger Limited (CFIGF – Research Report). LXP Industrial Trust (LXP) J.P. Morgan analyst Anthony Paolone maintained a Hold rating on LXP Industrial Trust on September 1 and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $10.11, close to its 52-week low of $9.91. According to TipRanks.
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (“LXP”) (NYSE:LXP), a real estate investment trust focused on single-tenant warehouse/distribution real estate investments, today announced results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Highlights Recorded Net Income attributable to common shareholders of $39.7 million, or $0.14 per diluted common share.Generated Adjusted Company Funds From Operations available to all equityholders and unitholders - diluted (“Adj
Johnson Adds Strategy and Operations Expertise in the Logistics SectorNEW YORK, July 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“LXP”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant industrial real estate investments, today announced the appointment of Derrick Johnson to its Board of Trustees, effective immediately. Mr. Johnson, Senior Vice President of Operations at Agiliti, brings extensive experience across strategy, marketing, business development, finance
NEW YORK, July 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LXP Industrial Trust (NYSE:LXP) (“LXP”), a real estate investment trust (REIT) focused on single-tenant warehouse and distribution real estate investments, today announced it will release its second quarter 2022 financial results the morning of Thursday, August 4, 2022. LXP will host its conference call and webcast that same day at 8:30 a.m., Eastern Time to discuss these results. Participants may access the call and webcast by the following: Conferenc
LXP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|