Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LXP has less volatility in its price than 94.07% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for LXP has a compound average growth rate of -235.49%, which is higher than merely 3.62% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LXP's price: OVBC, CATO, PETS, PSXP and FRO.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for LXP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.32% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of LXP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Lexington Realty Trust than it is for 74.59% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Lexington Realty Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.71% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Lexington Realty Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 72.38% of them.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|