Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that LXP has less fluctuation in its price than 94.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for LXP has a compound average growth rate of -234.56%, which is higher than 4.04% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LXP's price: NSC, UTMD, GM, VRTS and ARKR.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LXP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.03%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lexington Realty Trust are:
- LXP's market cap is about 3 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.13 is greater than 77.22% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Lexington Realty Trust than it is for 74.44% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LXP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.74% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|