Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LXP has less volatility in its price than 96.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- LXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -232.27% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than merely 3.81% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LXP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BTG, KNSL, TECH, GFI and GSHD.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Lexington Realty Trust, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 25.05% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Lexington Realty Trust's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LXP than it is for 75.76% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LXP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Lexington Realty Trust has an equity discount rate lower than 74.24% of them.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|