Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, LXP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 6.17% of US dividend stocks.
- LXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -229.62% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 3.79% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LXP's price: PKOH, VLY, UI, MARPS and ASB.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of LXP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 8.03%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lexington Realty Trust are:
- LXP's market cap is about 3 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.13 is greater than 77.22% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Lexington Realty Trust than it is for 74.44% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LXP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 8.74% of the dividend issuers in our set.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|