Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that LXP has less volatility in its price than 96.01% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- LXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -232.6% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than merely 3.76% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with LXP's price: CPB, MKTX, FNV, AMRK and SPTN.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Lexington Realty Trust, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 3.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Lexington Realty Trust are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Lexington Realty Trust offers a higher dividend yield than 25.39% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for LXP than it is for 77.2% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Lexington Realty Trust has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.25% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|