Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- LXP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -238.55% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 3.69% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with LXP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UGP, D, IIVI, NXGN and BDX.
LXP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of LXP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 207.93% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for LXP Industrial Trust are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for LXP Industrial Trust than it is for 84.49% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, LXP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.88% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, LXP's equity discount rate is less than 93.58% of those stocks.
LXP Dividend Chart
LXP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|