Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
LXRX Stock Summary
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.69% of US listed stocks.
- LXRX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LXRX's revenue has grown -56.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REPH, ICPT, CERS, CY, and AAOI.
- LXRX's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.lexpharma.com.
LXRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LXRX Price/Volume Stats
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Company Bio
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing breakthrough treatments for human disease. Lexicon has clinical-stage drug programs for diabetes and carcinoid syndrome in progress. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.