Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LXRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.84% of US stocks.
- LXRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LXRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
LXRX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,094.34, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.55% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc are VXRT, ASND, CAPR, CRDF, and TFFP.
- LXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.lexpharma.com.
LXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LXRX's price/earnings ratio is 50.96% lower, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 243 months, LXRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.2.
- LXRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 32.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXRX.
LXRX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 125.24%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.66%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -115.14%.
The table below shows LXRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- LXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 340th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SEEL, AVEO, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXRX.
The table below shows LXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$6.33|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||597,181|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.65||Market Cap||258.80M|
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Company Bio
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing breakthrough treatments for human disease. Lexicon has clinical-stage drug programs for diabetes and carcinoid syndrome in progress. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LXRX Social Stream
Latest LXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXRX as an investment opportunity.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals highlighted certain potential value drivers for 2022 at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Outlines Major Potential Value Drivers for 2022 at 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
NDA submitted for sotagliflozin in heart failure with an expected launch in 2H 2022, if approved LX9211 neuropathic pain Phase 2 studies expected to read out in 1H 2022 THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) is outlining major potential value drivers for 2022 at this morning’s presentation at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. Lexicon submitted a new drug application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Jan. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) today announced that Lonnel Coats, Lexicon’s chief executive officer, will present at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. ET. A webcast of the event will be available in the “Events” section of the Lexicon website at www.lexpharma.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available on the website for two weeks. About Lexicon Pharmace
Lexicon (LXRX) submits an application to the FDA seeking approval for sotagliflozin to lower the risk of cardiovascular death and hospitalization and urgent visits for heart failure in adult patients.
Lexicon Submits New Drug Application for Sotagliflozin for the Treatment of Heart Failure in Adults With Type 2 Diabetes
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) today announced that it has submitted a New Drug Application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration seeking approval for the marketing and sale of sotagliflozin to reduce the risk of cardiovascular death, hospitalization for heart failure, and urgent visits for heart failure in adult patients with type 2 diabetes with either worsening heart failure or additional risk factors for heart failure i
LXRX Price Returns
Continue Researching LXRXWant to do more research on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch