Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
LXRX Stock Summary
- LXRX's current price/earnings ratio is 2.74, which is higher than just 1.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 44 for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 319.38%, a number that bests 97.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMSI, CHRS, HLIT, MCHX, and SEDG.
- Visit LXRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lexpharma.com.
LXRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
LXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.35||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$3.42||Avg. volume||919,511|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||356.01M|
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Company Bio
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing breakthrough treatments for human disease. Lexicon has clinical-stage drug programs for diabetes and carcinoid syndrome in progress. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
LXRX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 65st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.66 years comes in at -0.13%; that's greater than only 14.41% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 5.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|