Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
LXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.16||Avg. volume||1,696,991|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||281.66M|
LXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXRX POWR Grades
- LXRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 28.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXRX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LXRX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.18% of US stocks).
LXRX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 465.86, LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.15% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 340.25%, LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.89% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 324.8%, a number that bests 97.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC are DZSI, TBIO, TARS, URGN, and SONO.
- LXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.lexpharma.com.
LXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LXRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 129.44% lower, now standing at -2.9.
- LXRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXRX.
LXRX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -99.35%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.99%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -39.05%.
The table below shows LXRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXRX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- LXRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 340th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SEEL, AVEO, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXRX.
The table below shows LXRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LXRX) Company Bio
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing breakthrough treatments for human disease. Lexicon has clinical-stage drug programs for diabetes and carcinoid syndrome in progress. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in The Woodlands, Texas.
LXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full LXRX Social Stream
Latest LXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEXICON PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXRX as an investment opportunity.
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals to Participate in the 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference and the 6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) today announced its participation in the following investor conferences taking place November 29 - December 1, 2023: 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference Lonnel Coats, Lexicon’s chief executive officer, Jeff Wade, Lexicon’s president and chief financial officer, Tom Garner, Lexicon’s senior vice president and chief commercial officer, and Cr
Recent insider trading activity has caught the attention of market analysts and investors alike, as Director Philippe Amouyal has made a significant purchase of shares in Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:LXRX).
INPEFA® (sotagliflozin) Use Associated With Early Clinical Benefit in Heart Failure and Atherosclerotic Events in Analysis of Clinical Data
Oral presentation delivered at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2023 Analysis of clinical data shows statistically significant risk reductions in heart failure and separately in MACE related outcomes as early as approximately three months in patients at high risk for cardiovascular events INPEFA® (sotagliflozin) recently approved by FDA for treatment of heart failure THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) today
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: LXRX) today announced its participation in the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference taking place November 14-16, 2023. Jeff Wade, Lexicon’s president and chief financial officer, and Tom Garner, Lexicon’s senior vice president and chief commercial officer, will make a company presentation at 5:00 pm GMT / 12:00 pm EST on Wednesday, November 15th. A simultaneous webcast of the presentation will be ava
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:LXRX) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.21, expectations were $-0.22. Operator: Good day and welcome to the Lexicon Pharmaceuticals’ Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. Today all participants will be in a listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, […]
LXRX Price Returns
Continue Researching LXRXWant to do more research on Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc (LXRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch