LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXU POWR Grades
- LXU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.74% of US stocks.
- LXU's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- LXU ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
LXU Stock Summary
- LXU's went public 35.94 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lsb Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 94.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LXU has reported earnings growth of 474.58%, putting it ahead of 95.4% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lsb Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PVG, AMR, SGRY, TRN, and HYMC.
- Visit LXU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LXU's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, LXU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.
- Over the past 243 months, LXU's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXU.
LXU Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.16%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -122.7%.
The table below shows LXU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.48% of graded US stocks.
- LXU's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 67th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FUL, REX, and OLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXU.
The table below shows LXU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.19||52-week high||$10.86|
|Prev. close||$9.78||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$9.79||Avg. volume||317,050|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.00||Market Cap||816.29M|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXU Latest Social Stream
View Full LXU Social Stream
Latest LXU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lsb Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXU as an investment opportunity.
LSB Industries to Participate in the Bank of America Securities Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, November 30th
OKLAHOMA CITY, November 24, 2021--LSB Industries, Inc. ("LSB"), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that its President & CEO, Mark Behrman will participate in a fireside chat at the Bank of America Securities Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm ET.
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. When an investor finds a...
Honeywell's (HON) NAVITAS software suite enables automation and digitization of air traffic services for enhancing the efficiency of air traffic management.
Federal Signal's (FSS) buyout of Deist will enable it to expand product offerings and enhance its position in landscaping and waste hauling space. Its Q3 earnings grow 14.3% year over year.
A Quick Glance At LSB Industries Inc. (NYSE: LXU) Stock: It Is up 84.48% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Up 250.88 Percent
During the last session, LSB Industries Inc. (NYSE:LXU)s traded shares were 0.33 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 2.14. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $9.15, reflecting an intraday gain of 2.69% or $0.24. The 52-week high for the LXU share is $10.50, that puts it down A Quick Glance At LSB Industries Inc. (NYSE: LXU) Stock: It Is up 84.48% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Up 250.88 Percent Read More »
LXU Price Returns