LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
LXU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.64, Lsb Industries Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.72% of US stocks.
- Lsb Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.52% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lsb Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 92.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Lsb Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSV, HTGC, ATAX, MSGN, and PCH.
- Visit LXU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Stock Price Chart More Charts
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.81||52-week high||$7.43|
|Prev. close||$1.83||52-week low||$1.64|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||173,876|
|50-day MA||$3.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.15||Market Cap||52.10M|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.