LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXU POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LXU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXU is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- LXU's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.24% of US stocks).
LXU Stock Summary
- Lsb Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lsb Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 95.59% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LXU is more volatile than 90.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAAP, AMTX, GGB, MERC, and PVG.
- LXU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lsb Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.10||52-week high||$6.69|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$6.44||Avg. volume||242,571|
|50-day MA||$5.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||183.23M|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
LXU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXU Latest Social Stream
View Full LXU Social Stream
Latest LXU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lsb Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXU as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by LSB Industries, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE:LXU) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
LSB Industries, Inc. Schedules 2021 First Quarter Financial Results Release for Wednesday, April 28th and Conference Call for Thursday, April 29th
LSB Industries, Inc. ("LSB"), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, after the close of the stock market.
OKLAHOMA CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE: LXU) (“LSB” or the “Company”) today announced results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Highlights Record total recordable injury rate (TRIR) of 1.06 for 2020, an improvement of 58% compared to 2019 Net sales of $88.9 million reflects a 31% increase from stronger sales volumes, partially offset by a 11% decrease from weaker pricing relative to the prior year fourth quarter Adjusted EBITDA
Shares of LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 24.44% over the past year to ($1.12), which missed the estimate of ($0.89). Revenue of $88,903,000 higher by 20.31% year over year, which beat the estimate of $79,930,000. Guidance LSB Industries hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on LXU Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $4.89 Company's 52-week low was at $1.00 Price action over last quarter: Up 113.98% Company Description LSB Industries Inc is engaged in the manufacture and sale of chemical products in the United States. The company manufactures and sells chemical products for the a...
LXU Price Returns