LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LXU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where LXU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXU is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LXU's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
LXU Stock Summary
- LXU's went public 37.11 years ago, making it older than 93.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For LXU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, LXU has reported earnings growth of 900.04%, putting it ahead of 98.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LXU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCI, CURO, NS, ORA, and AMBC.
- LXU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LSB INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LXU's price/earnings ratio is 62.41% lower, now standing at 5.
- LXU's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXU.
LXU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 77.21%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 578.44%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1071.61%.
The table below shows LXU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.48% of graded US stocks.
- LXU's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 67th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FUL, REX, and OLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXU.
The table below shows LXU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.71||52-week high||$27.45|
|Prev. close||$12.23||52-week low||$9.26|
|Day high||$12.80||Avg. volume||725,225|
|50-day MA||$13.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.60||Market Cap||1.04B|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXU Latest Social Stream
View Full LXU Social Stream
Latest LXU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LSB INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXU as an investment opportunity.
OKLAHOMA CITY, January 20, 2023--LSB Industries, Inc. ("LSB" or "the Company"), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that on Saturday, January 14, 2023 it began the phased restart of its Cherokee, AL ("Cherokee") facility after being shut down in late December 2022 as a result of the extremely cold temperatures that impacted much of the United States.
Agricultural Chemicals Sector Expected To Reach $239 Billion By 2023
Investors need to pay close attention to LSB (LXU) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
LSB Industries with ticker code (LXU) now have 7 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 26 and 20 with a mean TP of 21.99. With the stocks previous close at 12.77 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 72.2%. The day 50 moving average is 14.53 and the 200 day MA is 16.57. The market cap for the company is $1,064m. Company Website: https://www.lsbindustries.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="LXU" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,833m based on the market concensus. LSB Industries engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of chemical products. The company provides nitrogen-based fertilizers, such a...
OKLAHOMA CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LSB Industries, Inc. (“LSB” or “the Company”), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that its Cherokee, AL (“Cherokee”) and El Dorado, AR facilities were shut down as a result of the extremely cold temperatures that impacted much of the United States in late December 2022. The El Dorado facility has since returned to service. Repairs are currently underway at Cherokee and the facility is expected to resume production by mid-January 2023. LSB management estimates that the
LXU Price Returns