LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.50||52-week high||$22.23|
|Prev. close||$9.48||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||822,297|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.98||Market Cap||723.23M|
LXU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LXU POWR Grades
- LXU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LXU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- LXU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.53% of US stocks).
LXU Stock Summary
- LSB INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- For LXU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for LXU comes in at 25.7% -- higher than that of 92.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LSB INDUSTRIES INC are VGR, TRN, PBA, LOAN, and HTGC.
- LXU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LSB INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Valuation Summary
- LXU's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.1; this is 54.26% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, LXU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LXU.
LXU Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.71%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -238.92%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 320.27%.
The table below shows LXU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LXU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LXU has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.48% of graded US stocks.
- LXU's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 67th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- FUL, REX, and OLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LXU.
The table below shows LXU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LXU Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LXU, see our LXU price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
LXU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LXU Latest Social Stream
View Full LXU Social Stream
Latest LXU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LSB INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LXU as an investment opportunity.
Are Investors Undervaluing LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE:LXU) By 32%?
Key Insights LSB Industries' estimated fair value is US$13.62 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity LSB Industries...
LSB Industries Announces Stock Repurchase Program Authorization of up to $150 Million
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 08, 2023--LSB Industries, Inc. ("LSB" or "the Company"), (NYSE: LXU), today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program. Under the repurchase program, LSB Industries may repurchase up to $150 million of its outstanding common stock through the duration of the authorization.
LSB Industries (NYSE:LXU) shareholders have earned a 88% CAGR over the last three years
The last three months have been tough on LSB Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:LXU ) shareholders, who have seen the share price...
Q1 2023 LSB Industries Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 LSB Industries Inc Earnings Call
LSB Industries, Inc. Reports Operating Results for the 2023 First Quarter
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 02, 2023--LSB Industries, Inc. (NYSE: LXU) ("LSB" or the "Company") today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
LXU Price Returns
Continue Researching LXUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Lsb Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Lsb Industries Inc (LXU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lsb Industries Inc (LXU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lsb Industries Inc (LXU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...