LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU): Price and Financial Metrics
LXU Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Lsb Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 93.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Lsb Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.16% of stocks in our set.
- Lsb Industries Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -190.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lsb Industries Inc are AMTX, NOVA, MCC, CAAP, and SUNS.
- LXU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lsb Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.lsbindustries.com.
LXU Stock Price Chart More Charts
LXU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$6.76|
|Prev. close||$1.12||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||277,482|
|50-day MA||$1.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.34||Market Cap||33.99M|
LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU) Company Bio
LSB Industries is a manufacturing and marketing company. LSB's principal business activities consist of the manufacture and sale of chemical products for the agricultural, mining, and industrial markets and the manufacture and sale of commercial and residential climate control products, such as water source and geothermal heat pumps, hydronic fan coils, modular geothermal chillers, and large custom air handlers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.