LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYB POWR Grades
- LYB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- LYB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.29% of US stocks).
LYB Stock Summary
- LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV's market capitalization of $27,605,017,210 is ahead of 92.26% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LYB is 4 -- better than 87.86% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV is higher than it is for about 90.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCR, OEC, FTI, CPB, and APD.
- LYB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV's official web site, go to www.lyondellbasell.com.
LYB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LYB's EV/EBIT ratio is 28.64% lower, now standing at 7.6.
- LYB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 24.3 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYB.
LYB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.68%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 151.27%.
The table below shows LYB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.7% of graded US stocks.
- LYB's asset turnover comes in at 1.123 -- ranking 11th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, CC, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYB.
The table below shows LYB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LYB, see our LYB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$117.52||Average Broker Recommendation||1.74 (Moderate Buy)|
LYB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.48||52-week high||$117.22|
|Prev. close||$87.14||52-week low||$71.46|
|Day high||$89.70||Avg. volume||2,046,639|
|50-day MA||$94.10||Dividend yield||5.62%|
|200-day MA||$87.23||Market Cap||28.84B|
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB) Company Bio
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (NYSE: LYB) is a multinational chemical company incorporated in the Netherlands with U.S. operations headquartered in Houston, Texas, and offices in London, UK. The company is the largest licensor of polyethylene and polypropylene technologies. It also produces ethylene, propylene, polyolefins, and oxyfuels. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
LYB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYB Latest Social Stream
View Full LYB Social Stream
Latest LYB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYB as an investment opportunity.
Investors in LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) have made a stellar return of 153% over the past three years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the LyondellBasell Industries N.V. ( NYSE:LYB ) share price down 13...
LyondellBasell and Grenergy Sign Five 15-year Solar Power Purchase Agreements
LyondellBasell (NYSE:LYB,BME) and Grenergy signed five long-term solar power purchase agreements (PPAs). Under the 15-year contracts, the Spanish renewable energy producer will supply solar energy from the La Cereal solar farm project, which is expected to be operational at the end of 2025.
LyondellBasell (LYB) Commissions PO/TBA Unit in Texas
The annual capacity of LyondellBasell's (LYB) new assets on the U.S. Gulf Coast is 470,000 metric tons of PO and one million metric tons of TBA and its derivatives.
7 High-Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy for Income Investors
High-yield dividend stocks are always enticing in normal markets, but are seeing much greater interest in this current market.
LyondellBasell (LYB) Buys Mepol Group, Enhances CirculenRecover
LyondellBasell (LYB) agrees to buy Mepol Group, further enhancing its CirculenRecover product and other sustainable solutions.
LYB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYBWant to do more research on LyondellBasell Industries NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...