LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB): Price and Financial Metrics
LYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.86||52-week high||$102.04|
|Prev. close||$95.49||52-week low||$71.46|
|Day high||$96.47||Avg. volume||2,025,818|
|50-day MA||$97.05||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$92.48||Market Cap||30.75B|
LYB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where LYB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- LYB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
LYB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,591,545,220, LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV has a greater market value than 92.85% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV is higher than it is for about 87.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV's share price is greater than that of only 7.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV, a group of peers worth examining would be URI, APTV, CPB, AXTA, and PPG.
- Visit LYB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyondellbasell.com.
LYB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, LYB's price/sales ratio is 38.46% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 163 months, LYB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYB.
LYB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.68%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 151.27%.
The table below shows LYB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
LYB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.7% of graded US stocks.
- LYB's asset turnover comes in at 1.123 -- ranking 11th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- AVD, CC, and AVNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with LYB.
The table below shows LYB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB) Company Bio
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (NYSE: LYB) is a multinational chemical company incorporated in the Netherlands with U.S. operations headquartered in Houston, Texas, and offices in London, UK. The company is the largest licensor of polyethylene and polypropylene technologies. It also produces ethylene, propylene, polyolefins, and oxyfuels. (Source:Wikipedia)
LYB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYB Latest Social Stream
View Full LYB Social Stream
Latest LYB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYONDELLBASELL INDUSTRIES NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYB as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
Is LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Priced Right? Let's Uncover Its True Worth
LyondellBasell announced it has been named as one of the Best Companies to Work For in the U.S. News & World Report 2023-2024 rankings.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established LyondellBasell Industries N.V. ( NYSE:LYB ). The company's...
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) announced the launch of eight new product compounds under the CirculenRecover portfolio.
LYB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYBWant to do more research on LyondellBasell Industries NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch