LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYB POWR Grades
- LYB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.12% of US stocks.
- LYB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LYB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 54.96% of US stocks).
LYB Stock Summary
- LyondellBasell Industries NV's market capitalization of $37,464,361,442 is ahead of 92.96% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LYB is 3.33 -- better than 86.14% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LyondellBasell Industries NV is higher than it is for about 89.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LyondellBasell Industries NV, a group of peers worth examining would be WELL, EXC, WMB, MPC, and ES.
- Visit LYB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyondellbasell.com.
LYB Valuation Summary
LYB's price/earnings ratio is 15.7; this is 37.7% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
LYB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.07||52-week high||$118.01|
|Prev. close||$110.39||52-week low||$60.04|
|Day high||$111.76||Avg. volume||1,644,939|
|50-day MA||$109.45||Dividend yield||4.11%|
|200-day MA||$92.70||Market Cap||36.80B|
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. Cl A (LYB) Company Bio
LyondellBasell Industries is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies manufactures whose products and technologies are used in packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
LYB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for LyondellBasell Industries NV with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that LyondellBasell Industries NV ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for LYB, they are:
- In the past 5.76 years, LyondellBasell Industries NV has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.16%; that's better than only 8.52% of cash flow producing equities in the Basic Materials sector, where it is classified.
- LyondellBasell Industries NV's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
- LyondellBasell Industries NV's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
LYB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYB Latest Social Stream
View Full LYB Social Stream
Latest LYB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LyondellBasell Industries NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYB as an investment opportunity.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced the successful startup of Ulsan PP Co., Ltd.'s 400 kiloton per annum (KTA) polypropylene production facility. The facility, located in the southeastern port city of Ulsan, South Korea, is one of the largest of its kind in Asia. Ulsan PP Co., Ltd., is a joint venture between PolyMirae Company Ltd., (a 50:50 partnership of LyondellBasell and DL Chemical) and SK Advanced.
Steve Cohen knows a thing or two about making money. So when he speaks, investors listen. The legendary stock picker, who began his investing career at Gruntal & Co. where he managed proprietary capital for 14 years, founded S.A.C Capital Advisors in 1992. In 2014, his investment operations were converted to Point72 Asset Management, a 1,500-plus person registered investment advising firm. Throughout his career, Cohen has consistently delivered huge returns to clients, giving the Point72 Chairman, CEO and President guru-like status on the Street. Turning to Cohen for inspiration, we took a closer look at two dividend stocks Cohen’s Point72 made moves on recently.
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) today announced the publication of its 2020 sustainability report. The report highlights the company's efforts in the areas of ending plastic waste in the environment, helping to address climate change and supporting a thriving society.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Amongst other things, we'll want...
LyondellBasell's (LYB) Board declares a quarterly dividend of $1.13 per share, 7.6% higher than the company's first-quarter 2021 dividend.
LYB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYBWant to do more research on LyondellBasell Industries NV's stock and its price? Try the links below:
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch