LyondellBasell Industries NV Ordinary Shares Class A (Netherlands) (LYB): Price and Financial Metrics
LYB Stock Summary
- LYB has a market capitalization of $30,403,733,041 -- more than approximately 93.1% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for LYB is 4.49 -- better than 89.94% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LyondellBasell Industries NV is higher than it is for about 90.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LyondellBasell Industries NV, a group of peers worth examining would be PPG, SNN, CHT, FMS, and IAC.
- LYB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LyondellBasell Industries NV's official web site, go to www.lyondellbasell.com.
LYB Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.00||52-week high||$98.91|
|Prev. close||$91.51||52-week low||$68.61|
|Day high||$92.04||Avg. volume||2,133,958|
|50-day MA||$93.42||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$86.44||Market Cap||30.67B|
LyondellBasell Industries NV Ordinary Shares Class A (Netherlands) (LYB) Company Bio
LyondellBasell Industries is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies manufactures whose products and technologies are used in packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.