Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT): Price and Financial Metrics
LYFT Stock Summary
- LYFT's went public 2.05 years ago, making it older than just 4.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 101.42%, Lyft Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.72% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYFT's revenue has grown -34.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lyft Inc are WORK, FEYE, QTWO, PFPT, and LPSN.
- LYFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lyft Inc's official web site, go to www.lyft.com.
LYFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.40||52-week high||$68.28|
|Prev. close||$64.44||52-week low||$21.34|
|Day high||$64.87||Avg. volume||6,847,229|
|50-day MA||$60.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.63||Market Cap||20.85B|
Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT) Company Bio
Lyft is a transportation network company primarily providing ride-hailing services and based in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets, and operates the Lyft car transportation mobile app.
LYFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYFT Latest Social Stream
View Full LYFT Social Stream
Latest LYFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lyft Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYFT as an investment opportunity.
Ride-sharing is back, as Lyft and Uber both show signs of renewed growth. The 92 Relative Strength Rating, out of a best-possible 99, means that Lyft is outperforming 92% of all stocks, regardless of industry group. Market research shows that the market's biggest winners typically have an RS Rating of above 80 as they begin their largest climbs.
Lyft, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYFT) (the "Company" or "Lyft"), today announced that it will release financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the close of the market on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
Megan Callahan, Lyft vice president of Healthcare, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the launch of Lyft Pass for Healthcare, a product to aid eligible users in transportation to medical appointments.
Uber Technologies is a global company that is transforming the ride-sharing and meal delivery markets. After a much-hyped debut on May 10, 2019, Uber stock is one of the most watched IPO stocks today, but is Uber a buy right now in the current stock market rally? Uber is in the midst of a dramatic turnaround, as the company fights to turn a profit.
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Julia La Roche and Kristin Myers discuss demand for Uber’s ride-sharing unit.
LYFT Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!