Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYFT POWR Grades
- LYFT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYFT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LYFT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
LYFT Stock Summary
- LYFT INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.42% of US listed stocks.
- LYFT INC's stock had its IPO on March 29, 2019, making it an older stock than just 16.21% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, LYFT is more volatile than 91.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to LYFT INC are HCAT, ARLO, S, EB, and VRNS.
- LYFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LYFT INC's official web site, go to www.lyft.com.
LYFT Valuation Summary
- LYFT's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LYFT's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYFT.
LYFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.18% of graded US stocks.
- LYFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.603 -- ranking 268th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LYFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.17||52-week high||$57.68|
|Prev. close||$13.48||52-week low||$11.96|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||11,286,955|
|50-day MA||$15.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.78||Market Cap||4.59B|
Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT) Company Bio
Lyft is a transportation network company primarily providing ride-hailing services and based in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets, and operates the Lyft car transportation mobile app.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYFT Latest Social Stream
View Full LYFT Social Stream
Latest LYFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYFT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYFT as an investment opportunity.
Lyft (LYFT) stock is getting a boost on Wednesday after the ride-sharing company revealed a stop to hiring for the rest of the year.
Taiwan Semiconductor (TSM) stock isn't doing so hot Wednesday on reports that Apple (AAPL) is decreasing production for the iPhone 14.
Both San Francisco-based ride-hailing giants have now hit the brakes on hiring plans, with Lyft's announcement of a full hiring freeze for the rest of 2022 surpassing Uber's move to trim hiring four months ago. “Like many other companies navigating an uncertain economy, we are pausing hiring for all U.S.-based roles through the end of the year," a spokesperson for Lyft (Nasdaq: LYFT) told me in a statement on Wednesday. The news comes amid a larger economic downturn that has sent the San Francisco company's stock down more than 60% in the past six months.
Lyft (LYFT) started informing aspirants about the decision to freeze job enrollment.
A hiring freeze through the end of the year at Lyft is making current and prospective employees wonder about their future at their company.
LYFT Price Returns