Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYFT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LYFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYFT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- LYFT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
LYFT Stock Summary
- LYFT's went public 2.34 years ago, making it older than merely 5.06% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.67%, Lyft Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.93% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYFT's revenue has grown -46.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lyft Inc are SPLK, ZTO, CLDR, FEYE, and IONS.
- LYFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lyft Inc's official web site, go to www.lyft.com.
LYFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LYFT's price/earnings ratio is 124.37% lower, now standing at -9.6.
- Over the past 28 months, LYFT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
- Over the past 28 months, LYFT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYFT.
LYFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.38||52-week high||$68.28|
|Prev. close||$56.00||52-week low||$21.34|
|Day high||$56.36||Avg. volume||6,632,154|
|50-day MA||$57.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.81||Market Cap||18.24B|
Lyft, Inc. - (LYFT) Company Bio
Lyft is a transportation network company primarily providing ride-hailing services and based in San Francisco, California. It develops, markets, and operates the Lyft car transportation mobile app.
LYFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYFT Latest Social Stream
View Full LYFT Social Stream
Latest LYFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lyft Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYFT as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is buying before earnings. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is Buying Before Earnings. The United States economy has roared back into life over the past few months after a torrid 2020 […]
Dorit Rubinstein Reiss, UC Hastings College of the Law Professor of Law, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the legality of restaurants mandating vaccines for entrance and overall outlook on vaccine mandates.
Ride-sharing rivals Lyft and Uber report on Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively. They may show enough of a recovery to re-energize investors.
Investing.com -- The U.S. Senate’s move ahead with a $1 trillion infrastructure plan helped support stocks despite growing concerns that a surge in new coronavirus infections could dent the economic recovery.
As people have become more comfortable leaving their homes again, major global economies and their industries are riding gains on the path to a return to normal. But ride-sharing companies Uber Technologies (NYSE: UBER) and Lyft (NASDAQ: LYFT) seem to have been having trouble accelerating as people increasingly take to the streets. Neither of these former tech darlings is currently reporting profitability. And the road ahead could continue to be bumpy as each company grapples with ongoing COVID-
LYFT Price Returns