Lloyds Banking Group PLC ADR (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
LYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$2.63|
|Prev. close||$2.26||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$2.28||Avg. volume||9,989,471|
|50-day MA||$2.07||Dividend yield||4.01%|
|200-day MA||$2.21||Market Cap||36.23B|
LYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LYG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.29% of US stocks.
- LYG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LYG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.5% of US stocks).
LYG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC is higher than merely 5.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- LYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYG's revenue has grown -75.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.49% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be NTRS, BK, USB, KEY, and TFC.
- LYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC's official web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
Lloyds Banking Group PLC ADR (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group is a British financial institution formed through the acquisition of HBOS by Lloyds TSB in 2009. It is one of the UK's largest financial services organisations, with 30 million customers and 65,000 employees. Lloyds Bank was founded in 1765 but the wider Group's heritage extends over 320 years, dating back to the founding of the Bank of Scotland by the Parliament of Scotland in 1695. (Source:Wikipedia)
LYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYG Latest Social Stream
View Full LYG Social Stream
Latest LYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYG as an investment opportunity.
Independent board to oversee newspaper as prospective Abu Dhabi-backed bidder awaits outcome for takeover
(Bloomberg) -- Lloyds Banking Group Plc has received £1.2 billion ($1.5 billion) from the owners of the Telegraph newspaper, marking an end of the bank’s involvement in a saga that’s spawned government investigations and sparked a nationwide discussion on freedom of the press. Most Read from BloombergWall Street’s Furious Bull Run Gets Reality Check: Markets WrapHow Suspects Laundered Billions in Singapore for YearsBitcoin Surges Past $42,000 Even as Stocks and Bonds Take a HitIsrael’s Wider War
The Barclays had reached a deal with RedBird IMI, an Abu Dhabi-backed group, to help repay the debt.
The Barclay family has regained ownership of The Telegraph after paying £1.2bn in debts owed to Lloyds Banking Group.
Charlie Nunn spent last week bouncing from an investment summit with Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, to a high-powered London bank conference and then jetting off to Cop28 in Dubai.
LYG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYGWant to do more research on Lloyds Banking Group plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch