Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
LYG Stock Summary
- LYG has a market capitalization of $53,372,694,198 -- more than approximately 96.04% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.29 for Lloyds Banking Group plc; that's greater than it is for 97.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LYG has reported earnings growth of 242.54%, putting it ahead of 95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBS, SU, NSC, HUM, and SHW.
- LYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lloyds Banking Group plc's official web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
LYG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$3.01||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$3.07||Avg. volume||10,279,856|
|50-day MA||$3.16||Dividend yield||3.67%|
|200-day MA||$2.91||Market Cap||52.85B|
Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group plc provides banking and financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company was founded in 1695 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.