Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
LYG Stock Summary
- Lloyds Banking Group plc's market capitalization of $52,661,058,275 is ahead of 96.17% of US-listed equities.
- LYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.52% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, LYG has reported earnings growth of 242.54%, putting it ahead of 94.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSC, SHW, WBA, UBS, and SU.
- LYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lloyds Banking Group plc's official web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
LYG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYG Price/Volume Stats
Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group plc provides banking and financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company was founded in 1695 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.