Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
LYG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $53,372,694,198, Lloyds Banking Group plc has a greater market value than 96.04% of US stocks.
- LYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.64% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Lloyds Banking Group plc is reporting a growth rate of 242.54%; that's higher than 95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBS, SU, NSC, HUM, and SHW.
- LYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Lloyds Banking Group plc's official web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
LYG Stock Price Chart More Charts
LYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.51||52-week high||$3.58|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.33|
|Day high||$1.58||Avg. volume||12,373,938|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||6.79%|
|200-day MA||$2.74||Market Cap||26.44B|
Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group plc provides banking and financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company was founded in 1695 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.