Lloyds Banking Group PLC ADR (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
LYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$2.63|
|Prev. close||$2.14||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$2.14||Avg. volume||10,157,188|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||33.84B|
LYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where LYG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- LYG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- LYG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.24% of US stocks).
LYG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC is higher than only 5.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.61 for LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC; that's greater than it is for 96.91% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC comes in at -75.7%, a number that bests merely 2.54% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be VOD, USB, TFC, GM, and PNC.
- LYG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC's official web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
Lloyds Banking Group PLC ADR (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group is a British financial institution formed through the acquisition of HBOS by Lloyds TSB in 2009. It is one of the UK's largest financial services organisations, with 30 million customers and 65,000 employees. Lloyds Bank was founded in 1765 but the wider Group's heritage extends over 320 years, dating back to the founding of the Bank of Scotland by the Parliament of Scotland in 1695. (Source:Wikipedia)
LYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYG Latest Social Stream
View Full LYG Social Stream
Latest LYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYG as an investment opportunity.
The Bank of England kept interest rates steady, a day after U.K. inflation data showed [softer-than-expected price rises](https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/stock-market-today-dow-jones-09-21-2023/card/swiss-national-bank-surprises-market-other-central-banks-around-the-world-stay-in-line-dABCD0Wp0ZFJmpHT1617) in August.
Understanding the Factors Limiting Growth and Performance
In an effort to curb soaring inflation, the central bank has escalated its primary interest rate from 0.1% in December 2021 to a 15-year peak of 5.25%. Further, the market anticipates another increase later this week to 5.5%, marking the 14th consecutive rise since August. This series of hikes is causing an uptick in impairments within the British banking sector, as noted by Sam Woods, Deputy Governor of the Bank of England on Tuesday.
The lowdown on what mortgages are on offer after the Bank of England announces hold on interest rates.
With 84% ownership of the shares, Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Lloyds Banking Group implies that they have significant influence...
LYG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYGWant to do more research on Lloyds Banking Group plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch