Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYG POWR Grades
- LYG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.32% of US stocks.
- LYG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- LYG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.85% of US stocks).
LYG Stock Summary
- LYG has a market capitalization of $45,868,385,924 -- more than approximately 94.43% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for LYG is currently 1.69, higher than only 5.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- LYG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Lloyds Banking Group plc are ING, MFC, PRU, UBS, and ITUB.
- Visit LYG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lloydsbankinggroup.com.
LYG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$2.83|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$1.17|
|Day high||$2.60||Avg. volume||5,846,407|
|50-day MA||$2.60||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||46.11B|
Lloyds Banking Group Plc American Depositary Shares (LYG) Company Bio
Lloyds Banking Group plc provides banking and financial services to individual and business customers in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company was founded in 1695 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
LYG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYG Latest Social Stream
View Full LYG Social Stream
Latest LYG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Lloyds Banking Group plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYG as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- McKesson Corp. is in talks to sell its European operations, including a sprawling drug distribution business and Britain’s Lloyds Pharmacy chain, in a move that would reverse its $8.3 billion purchase of Celesio AG in 2014, people with knowledge of the matter said.The U.S. company is negotiating a sale of its continental European unit to the billionaire Merckle family’s Phoenix Group, the largest German pharmaceutical wholesaler, the people said. It is also in discussions to offlo
US Markets: Broader indices in the United States traded in green - particularly, the S&P 500 index traded 51.35 points or 1.23 per cent higher at 4,217.80, Dow Jones Industrial Average Index surged by 502.47 points or 1.51 per cent higher at 33,792.55, and the technology benchmark index Nasdaq Composite traded higher at 14,125.08, up by 94.70 points or 0.67 per cent against the previous day close (at the time of writing - 12:15 PM ET). US Market News : The major indices of Wall Street traded in a green zone driven by the banking and oil stocks. Among the gaining stocks, Raven Industries (RAVN) shares surged by about 49.52% after the Company had accepted the takeover bid made by CNH Industrial. ZipRecruiter (ZIP) shares rose by about 7.82% after Goldman Sachs had given a Buy investment s...
Lloyds Banking Group is set to step into the private rental sector with the purchase of a block of flats in Peterborough, reports suggest. The post Lloyds Banking Group to embark on landlord venture with first property purchase appeared first on Mortgage Solutions .
Lloyds Banking Group is close to buying its first rental properties in a bid to go head-to-head ©1999 - Present | Parkmatic Publications Ltd. All rights reserved | LandlordZONE® - LATEST: Lloyds Bank buys first rental properties as it rolls out PRS project | LandlordZONE .
This guest blog has been written by Andrew Connors, Midlands Regional Head of Large Corporates and Head of Higher Education and Charities with Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking. Andrew is among the speakers at this weeks HEPI Annual Conference, on Thursday 24 June, which Lloyds Bank and UPP are sponsoring come along to hear from  The post Expectation versus Experience The UK higher education sectors journey through the pandemic appeared first on HEPI .
LYG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching LYGWant to do more research on Lloyds Banking Group plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Lloyds Banking Group plc (LYG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch