Lyra Therapeutics Inc. (LYRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LYRA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where LYRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.43% of US stocks.
- LYRA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 173 days.
- LYRA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.61% of US stocks).
LYRA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 72.56, LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.22% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.53%, LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that LYRA's revenue has grown 11,492.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEAM, RPTX, ARQQ, YVR, and VACC.
- Visit LYRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.lyratherapeutics.com.
LYRA Valuation Summary
- LYRA's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.2; this is 102.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 31 months, LYRA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYRA.
LYRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.25% of graded US stocks.
- LYRA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LYRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
LYRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.36||52-week high||$8.18|
|Prev. close||$3.51||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$3.54||Avg. volume||106,929|
|50-day MA||$4.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.24||Market Cap||106.94M|
Lyra Therapeutics Inc. (LYRA) Company Bio
Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage therapeutics company. It develops novel integrated drug and delivery solutions for the localized treatment of patients with ear, nose and throat, or ENT, diseases. The firms proprietary XTreo deliver medicines. The company was founded by Carmichael S. Roberts, George M. Whitesides, and Robert S. Langer and is headquartered in Watertown, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
LYRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYRA Latest Social Stream
View Full LYRA Social Stream
Latest LYRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYRA as an investment opportunity.
WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYRA), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel, integrated drug and delivery solutions for the localized treatment of patients with chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), today announced that Maria Palasis, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the following investor conferences in November: Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference – Presentation on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 4:10 p.m.
Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (LYRA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.76% and 12.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
-- Company Prioritizing ENLIGHTEN I Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of LYR-210 in Chronic Rhinosinusitis (CRS); Study Remains on Track, with Full Enrollment Anticipated mid-2023 -- -- Company to Manufacture All Clinical Trial Supply to Leverage its In-House Expertise and Capabilities; Temporarily Pausing Enrollment in ENLIGHTEN II Trial of LYR-210 in CRS to Align with Manufacturing Timelines; Enrollment Expected to Resume in the Third Quarter of 2023 -- WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Bullish insiders at Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:LYRA) loaded up on US$1.5m of stock earlier this year
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYRA ) over the past 12...
Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYRA) (the Company, Lyra or Lyra Therapeutics), a clinical-stage therapeutics company leveraging its proprietary XTreo™ platform to enable precise, sustained and local delivery of medications to the ear, nose and throat (ENT) passages and other diseased tissues, today announced that it has issued an equity-based award pursuant to its 2022 Inducement Award Plan to its Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Communications, Ellen Cavaleri, upon the commence
LYRA Price Returns