Lyra Therapeutics Inc. (LYRA): Price and Financial Metrics
LYRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$3.34||52-week low||$1.86|
|Day high||$3.51||Avg. volume||186,250|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.04||Market Cap||178.71M|
LYRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LYRA POWR Grades
- LYRA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LYRA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 154 days.
- LYRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.53% of US stocks).
LYRA Stock Summary
- LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 10.2% of US listed stocks.
- LYRA's price/sales ratio is 110.81; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 857.38%, LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LYRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LKCO, INDI, LIFE, OMGA, and HOWL.
- LYRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.lyratherapeutics.com.
LYRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, LYRA's price/earnings ratio is 110.29% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- LYRA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LYRA.
LYRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- LYRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.25% of graded US stocks.
- LYRA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 171st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows LYRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Lyra Therapeutics Inc. (LYRA) Company Bio
Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage therapeutics company. It develops novel integrated drug and delivery solutions for the localized treatment of patients with ear, nose and throat, or ENT, diseases. The firms proprietary XTreo deliver medicines. The company was founded by Carmichael S. Roberts, George M. Whitesides, and Robert S. Langer and is headquartered in Watertown, MA.
LYRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LYRA Latest Social Stream
View Full LYRA Social Stream
Latest LYRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LYRA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LYRA as an investment opportunity.
Insiders were net buyers of Lyra Therapeutics, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:LYRA ) stock during the past year. That is, insiders...
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LYRA...
– Additional Phase 2 BEACON trial CT scan data demonstrated statistically significant improvement in sinus opacification with LYR-220 and provided radiological evidence of improvement in chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) patients who have had prior ethmoid sinus surgery – – Emerging data further support the previously reported positive BEACON topline results demonstrating CRS symptom improvement – – ENLIGHTEN I pivotal Phase 3 trial of LYR-210 in CRS patients who have not had ethmoid sinus surgery is
WATERTOWN, Mass., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYRA), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapies for the localized treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS), today announced that Maria Palasis, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences in November: Jefferies London Healthcare Conference 2023 – Fireside chat on Thursday, November 16th at 1:30 p.m. GMTPiper Sandler 35th Annu
WATERTOWN, Mass., Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LYRA) (“Lyra” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative therapies for the localized treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis (“CRS”), today announced the appointment of Ronan O’Brien, as Chief Legal Officer, effective October 16, 2023. “We are pleased to welcome Mr. O’Brien to Lyra,” said Maria Palasis, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of Lyra. “His significant legal experience, in
LYRA Price Returns