LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZ POWR Grades
- LZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- LZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- LZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
LZ Stock Summary
- LZ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- LEGALZOOMCOM INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.13% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LEGALZOOMCOM INC is higher than it is for about only 7.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEGALZOOMCOM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AVPT, ETON, EVLV, AQMS, and FTCI.
- To check out LEGALZOOMCOM INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001286139.
LZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, LZ's price/sales ratio is 21.74% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 17 months, LZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1040.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZ.
LZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.04||52-week high||$18.23|
|Prev. close||$8.87||52-week low||$7.53|
|Day high||$9.06||Avg. volume||1,331,820|
|50-day MA||$8.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.42||Market Cap||1.74B|
LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ) Company Bio
LegalZoom.com, Inc. operates an online platform for legal and compliance solutions in the United States. The company's platform offers products and services, including business formations, creating estate planning documents, protecting intellectual property, completing certain forms and agreements, providing access to independent attorney advice, and connecting customers with experts for tax preparation and bookkeeping services. It serves small businesses and individuals. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LZ Social Stream
Latest LZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEGALZOOMCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZ as an investment opportunity.
GLENDALE, Calif., Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LegalZoom.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: LZ) announced that Dan Wernikoff, Chief Executive Officer, and Noel Watson, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Barclays Global Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on December 7, 2022. Mr. Wernikoff will also participate in a fireside chat at 10:25 a.m. PT. A live audio webcast and replay of the event will be available on the LegalZoom Investor Relations website at https://investors.legalz
LegalZoom (NASDAQ:LZ), a major provider of legal services and compliance documents, probably shouldn't see explosive moves in its share price. Still, after leading off with a 15.4% jump in today's pre-market session, it's clear LegalZoom did something big, although the stock has given back half of its gains. That something was its earnings report. LegalZoom posted adjusted earnings of just $0.05 per share, which was a match for TipRanks estimates that called for exactly that number. Revenue, however, did better still. The company posted revenue of $154.4 million. That not only beat estimates calling for $149.9 million but was also up 4% against the same time in 2021.
Wall Street is happy with LegalZoom’s earnings after the online legal- solutions and services company raised its financial guidance for the full year, but there are still near-term concerns investors are focused on. LegalZoom (ticker: LZ) reported third-quarter adjusted earnings of 5 cents a share on revenue of $154.4 million after the markets closed Thursday. Subscription revenue for the quarter was $91.4 million, an increase of 25% from last year.
Stocks look to add to Thursday's CPI-powered rally when equities soared following a better-than-expected report on inflation.
LegalZoom (LZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LZ Price Returns