LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
LZ POWR Grades
- LZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- LZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- LZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
LZ Stock Summary
- LEGALZOOMCOM INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.2% of US listed stocks.
- LEGALZOOMCOM INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 4.36% of US equities in our set.
- For LZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.38% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to LZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYT, TRUP, ENFN, LUNG, and AVPT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to LZ's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001286139.
LZ Valuation Summary
- LZ's price/earnings ratio is -34.4; this is 245.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- LZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.9 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZ.
LZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of LZ, see our LZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
LZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$16.19|
|Prev. close||$8.79||52-week low||$7.37|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||801,433|
|50-day MA||$8.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.51||Market Cap||1.66B|
LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ) Company Bio
LegalZoom.com, Inc. operates an online platform for legal and compliance solutions in the United States. The company's platform offers products and services, including business formations, creating estate planning documents, protecting intellectual property, completing certain forms and agreements, providing access to independent attorney advice, and connecting customers with experts for tax preparation and bookkeeping services. It serves small businesses and individuals. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Glendale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
LZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LZ Social Stream
Latest LZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEGALZOOMCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZ as an investment opportunity.
Earnings Estimates Moving Higher for LegalZoom (LZ): Time to Buy?
LegalZoom (LZ) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Wall Street Analysts Think LegalZoom (LZ) Could Surge 36.62%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The mean of analysts' price targets for LegalZoom (LZ) points to a 36.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
LegalZoom.com Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
LegalZoom.com ( NASDAQ:LZ ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$620.0m (up 7.8% from FY 2021). Net...
LegalZoom to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
GLENDALE, Calif., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LegalZoom.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: LZ) today announced its participation in the JMP Securities Technology Conference and the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference. Details of the conferences are as follows: The JMP Securities Technology ConferenceDate: Tuesday, March 7, 2023Time: 1:30 p.m. PTPresenters: Dan Wernikoff, Chief Executive Officer; Noel Watson, Chief Financial Officer Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conferen
LegalZoom (LZ) Surpasses Q4 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
LegalZoom (LZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 0.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LZ Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...