LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ): Price and Financial Metrics
LZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.72||52-week high||$15.68|
|Prev. close||$11.87||52-week low||$6.89|
|Day high||$11.98||Avg. volume||1,134,252|
|50-day MA||$10.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.77||Market Cap||2.20B|
LZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
LZ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where LZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for LZ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- LZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.31% of US stocks).
LZ Stock Summary
- LEGALZOOMCOM INC's stock had its IPO on June 30, 2021, making it an older stock than only 5.66% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 173.94, LEGALZOOMCOM INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for LEGALZOOMCOM INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to LEGALZOOMCOM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRSR, PUBM, CLPS, HLLY, and SPSC.
- To check out LEGALZOOMCOM INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001286139.
LZ Valuation Summary
- LZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 85.6; this is 452.26% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- LZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 12.5 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for LZ.
LEGALZOOM.COM, INC. (LZ) Company Bio
LegalZoom.com, Inc. operates an online platform for legal and compliance solutions in the United States. The company's platform offers products and services, including business formations, creating estate planning documents, protecting intellectual property, completing certain forms and agreements, providing access to independent attorney advice, and connecting customers with experts for tax preparation and bookkeeping services. It serves small businesses and individuals. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Glendale, California.
LZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
LZ Latest Social Stream
View Full LZ Social Stream
Latest LZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about LEGALZOOMCOM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate LZ as an investment opportunity.
Vertiv, LegalZoom, Pinterest, Meta and Nvidia are part of the Zacks Investment Ideas article.
LegalZoom (LZ) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
In a significant transaction on November 13, 2023, Llc Lucaszoom, a director at LegalZoom.com Inc (NASDAQ:LZ), sold a substantial number of shares in the company.
MDV, LZ and DVA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on November 16, 2023.
LZ Price Returns