Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAA POWR Grades
- MAA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- MAA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MAA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MAA Stock Summary
- MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC's market capitalization of $18,260,380,856 is ahead of 89.29% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC is higher than it is for about 97.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.34, MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC has a higher such ratio than 88.5% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TRN, SCI, TDG, ORA, and LXU.
- Visit MAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maac.com.
MAA Valuation Summary
- MAA's price/sales ratio is 9.4; this is 683.33% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAA.
MAA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 153.88%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 11.46%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.56%.
The table below shows MAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.35% of graded US stocks.
- MAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 119th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ADC, BLK, and REFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAA.
The table below shows MAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.26||52-week high||$231.63|
|Prev. close||$164.22||52-week low||$141.13|
|Day high||$164.97||Avg. volume||674,182|
|50-day MA||$154.51||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$177.85||Market Cap||18.97B|
Most Popular Stories View All
MAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MAA Social Stream
Latest MAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAA as an investment opportunity.
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.'s (NYSE:MAA) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Mid-America Apartment Communities' (NYSE:MAA) recent performance, when its...
Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
The following slide deck was published by Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc.
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management company, released its “Carillon Chartwell Mid Cap Value Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The market witnessed extreme volatility in the quarter, and the equity market segment returns ranged from -2% to -5%. The Russell Mid Cap Value index declined nearly […]
Does Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) Have the Potential to Rally 28% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The consensus price target hints at a 27.6% upside potential for Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
MAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAAWant to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch