Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAA POWR Grades
- MAA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MAA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.54% of US stocks).
MAA Stock Summary
- MAA has a higher market value than 88.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,411,284,056.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC is higher than it is for about 97.86% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MAA is more volatile than just 11.51% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRN, GDS, PBA, MAIN, and TDG.
- Visit MAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maac.com.
MAA Valuation Summary
- MAA's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 681.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MAA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 110 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAA.
MAA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 54.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.29%.
The table below shows MAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.35% of graded US stocks.
- MAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.155 -- ranking 119th of 444 Trading stocks.
- ADC, BLK, and REFR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAA.
The table below shows MAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MAA, see our MAA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$199.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
MAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.99||52-week high||$217.64|
|Prev. close||$140.75||52-week low||$139.49|
|Day high||$142.81||Avg. volume||773,545|
|50-day MA||$160.39||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$163.22||Market Cap||16.32B|
Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) Company Bio
Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust based in Memphis, Tennessee that invests in apartments in the Southeastern United States and the Southwestern United States. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MAA Social Stream
Latest MAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MID AMERICA APARTMENT COMMUNITIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAA as an investment opportunity.
Is Mid-America Apartment (MAA) an Apt Portfolio Pick Right Now?
With the healthy operating fundamentals of Sunbelt markets, a strong development pipeline, redevelopment efforts and a solid balance sheet, Mid-America Apartment (MAA) is poised to ride the growth curve.
MAA Announces Appointment of Deborah H. Caplan to Board of Directors
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc., ("MAA") (NYSE: MAA) today announced the appointment of Deborah H. Caplan to the Board of Directors effective March 21, 2023. She will serve as an independent director until the 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders. The appointment fills the vacant seat following a previous director's departure to pursue other opportunities on December 31, 2022, and maintains the size of the Board of Directors at twelve. Ms. Caplan was also appointed to the Compensation Com
MAA Announces Quarterly Common Dividend
MAA (NYSE: MAA) today announced that its board of directors approved a quarterly dividend payment of $1.40 per share of common stock to be paid on April 28, 2023, to shareholders of record on April 14, 2023.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights AvalonBay Communities, Mid-America Apartment Communities and Elme Communities
AvalonBay Communities, Mid-America Apartment Communities and Elme Communities are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
3 Residential REITs to Consider Despite Industry Challenges
While macroeconomic uncertainty, high deliveries, cost pressures and rent regulations are hurting the Zacks Equity REIT - Residential industry constituents, high costs of homeownership and the focus on technology are likely to aid AVB, MAA and ELME.
MAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAAWant to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...