Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.21% of US stocks.
- MAA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MAA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MAA Stock Summary
- MAA has a higher market value than 88.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,974,987,485.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 523.41, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.84% of US stocks.
- For MAA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mid America Apartment Communities Inc are TDG, SCI, NS, HASI, and MAIN.
- Visit MAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maac.com.
MAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, MAA's price/earnings ratio is 48.87% higher, now standing at 55.9.
- MAA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 30.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAA.
MAA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.76%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.59%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.68%.
The table below shows MAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.98% of graded US stocks.
- MAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.153 -- ranking 119th of 457 Trading stocks.
- EQC, ADC, and JYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAA.
The table below shows MAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$189.28||52-week high||$197.50|
|Prev. close||$191.22||52-week low||$110.53|
|Day high||$191.98||Avg. volume||616,095|
|50-day MA||$189.66||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$157.88||Market Cap||21.75B|
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Company Bio
Mid-America Apartment Communities is engaged in acquisition, redevelopment, new development, property management, and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MAA Social Stream
Latest MAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mid America Apartment Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAA as an investment opportunity.
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc., or MAA (NYSE: MAA), today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, H. Eric Bolton, Jr., will participate in a round table presentation at the Bank of America Securities 2021 Virtual Global Real Estate Conference. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, at approximately 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
Mid-America Apartment (MAA) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Mid-America Apartment Communiti found using ticker (MAA) now have 14 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 215 and 175 with a mean TP of 197.57. Given that the stocks previous close was at 191.58 this indicates there is a potential upside of 3.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 190.54 and the 200 day MA is 166.82. The company has a market cap of $21,884m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MAA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] MAA, an S&P 500 company, is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance for shareholders through the ownership...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc., or MAA (NYSE: MAA), today announced a full quarterly dividend of $1.0625 per outstanding share of its 8.50% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock. The dividend is payable on September 30, 2021, to shareholders of record on September 15, 2021.
MAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAAWant to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch