Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAA POWR Grades
- MAA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MAA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.13% of US stocks).
MAA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,863,372,908, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc has a greater market value than 87.54% of US stocks.
- MAA's current price/earnings ratio is 68.23, which is higher than 87.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For MAA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRMT, SAFE, VICI, LXP, and ICMB.
- MAA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.maac.com.
MAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.75||52-week high||$160.52|
|Prev. close||$156.03||52-week low||$102.23|
|Day high||$157.85||Avg. volume||656,855|
|50-day MA||$148.89||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$130.26||Market Cap||17.95B|
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Company Bio
Mid-America Apartment Communities is engaged in acquisition, redevelopment, new development, property management, and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
MAA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mid America Apartment Communities Inc. To summarize, we found that Mid America Apartment Communities Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 349.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mid America Apartment Communities Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.76 years comes in at 1.05%; that's greater than 90.64% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Latest Social Stream
View Full MAA Social Stream
Latest MAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mid America Apartment Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAA as an investment opportunity.
The Sun Belt’s appeal boosts outlook for long-term housing demand. Also, Wall Street views on CCL Industries, Flexion Therapeutics, BorgWarner, Marathon Oil, and NV5 Global.
Mid-America Apartment Communities was well-positioned for the pandemic, but that's really a long-term trend here.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Mid-America Apartment Communities
Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. (MAA) CEO Eric Bolton on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 am ET Company Participants Tim Argo - SVP and Director of Finance Eric Bolton - Chairman and CEO Al Campbell - EVP and CFO Tom Grimes - EVP and COO Brad Hill - EVP, Director of...
This is Tim Argo, Senior Vice President of Finance for MAA. With me are Eric Bolton, our CEO; Al Campbell, our CFO; Rob DelPriore, our General Counsel; Tom Grimes, our COO; and Brad Hill, our Head of Transactions.
MAA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MAAWant to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch