Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MAA has less volatility in its price than 95.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- MAA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 82.8% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 92.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MAA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NVEC, CVX, TKC, HMG and XIN.
MAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MAA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.06%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 25% of them.
- The Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 70.96% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 78.89% of them.
MAA Dividend Chart
MAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MAA dividends?Want to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc Common Stock (MAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) - Dividend Investor
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha