Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. (MAA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for MAA have increased.
- MAA's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 79.65% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 91.86% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MAA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UPS, EGO, DLNG, ESCA and HX.
MAA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MAA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 0.09% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than merely 20.99% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's expected return of -0.09% is higher than 31.49% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, MAA has a discount rate lower than 31.49% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Mid America Apartment Communities Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 77.35% of them.
MAA Dividend Chart
MAA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MAA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MAA dividends?Want to do more research on Mid America Apartment Communities Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc Common Stock (MAA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) - Dividend Investor
Mid America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha