Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANH POWR Grades
- MANH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- MANH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- MANH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
MANH Stock Summary
- MANH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 350.93 -- higher than 92.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MANH's current price/earnings ratio is 74.59, which is higher than 90.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MANH is currently 44.99, higher than 90.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMTC, POWI, PSTG, BLI, and LPSN.
- MANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manhattan Associates Inc's official web site, go to www.manh.com.
MANH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MANH's EV/EBIT ratio is 149.92% higher, now standing at 80.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MANH's price/sales ratio has gone up 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MANH's price/earnings ratio has gone up 79.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANH.
MANH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 4.2%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.96%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -16.62%.
The table below shows MANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MANH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.54% of graded US stocks.
- MANH's asset turnover comes in at 1.336 -- ranking 67th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VRNS, GRPN, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MANH.
The table below shows MANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$128.45||52-week high||$188.52|
|Prev. close||$128.15||52-week low||$110.11|
|Day high||$129.85||Avg. volume||300,252|
|50-day MA||$152.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.64||Market Cap||8.13B|
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Company Bio
Manhattan Associates develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains software solutions to manage supply chains, inventory, and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers, and other organizations. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANH Latest Social Stream
View Full MANH Social Stream
Latest MANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manhattan Associates Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANH as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Associates Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) today announced Manhattan Active® Supply Chain was named the Best Distribution Innovation in the 2022 Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards. The award recognizes the supply chain innovation that provides the largest productivity improvement, cost reduction, speed to destination, and competitive advantage in the industry. It was presented in a ceremony held in New York the week of NRF 2022, the retail industry’s lar
ATLANTA, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Associates Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, after the stock market closes. The press release will be followed by a conference call hosted by Manhattan Associates senior management at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time, also on February 1, 2022. Investors are invited to listen to a live webcast of the conference call through the investor relations section of the Manh
How far off is Manhattan Associates, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MANH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
Decatur Capital Management Inc. cut its holdings in Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:MANH) by 53.7% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 10,107 shares of the software makers stock after selling 11,718 shares during the quarter. Decatur Capital Management Inc.s holdings 
Selective Wealth Management Inc. acquired a new stake in Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:MANH) during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 200 shares of the software makers stock, valued at approximately $31,000. Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also made 
MANH Price Returns
Continue Researching MANHWant to see what other sources are saying about Manhattan Associates Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch