Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANH POWR Grades
- MANH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.65% of US stocks.
- MANH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MANH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
MANH Stock Summary
- MANH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,271.42 -- higher than 98.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 80.89, MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC is higher than 91.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGM, QLYS, LSCC, LITE, and OUST.
- MANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC's official web site, go to www.manh.com.
MANH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MANH's price/sales ratio is 307.41% higher, now standing at 11.
- MANH's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANH.
MANH Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 92.18%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.61%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 187.35%.
The table below shows MANH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MANH has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.54% of graded US stocks.
- MANH's asset turnover comes in at 1.336 -- ranking 67th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- VRNS, GRPN, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MANH.
The table below shows MANH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MANH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.49||52-week high||$158.61|
|Prev. close||$144.77||52-week low||$106.02|
|Day high||$145.95||Avg. volume||328,986|
|50-day MA||$123.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.82||Market Cap||9.08B|
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Company Bio
Manhattan Associates develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains software solutions to manage supply chains, inventory, and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers, and other organizations. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANH Latest Social Stream
View Full MANH Social Stream
Latest MANH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANH as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Associates Inc. (NASDAQ: MANH) today announced that it was named the winner in the Best Fulfillment Advancement category in the 2023 Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards. The award recognizes the solution most adept at solving the complex challenges of omnichannel fulfillment. The award was presented in a ceremony held in New York the week of NRF 2023, the retail industry’s largest annual conference and exposition. Manhattan Active® Omni, a clo
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:MANH) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. My name is Robert, and I’ll be your conference facilitator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to Manhattan Associates Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any background noise. After […]
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:MANH) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 2, 2023 4:30 PM ETCompany ParticipantsMichael Bauer - Head of Investor RelationsEddie Capel -…
Manhattan Associates Non-GAAP EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.31, revenue of $198.1M beats by $15.32M (NASDAQ:MANH)
Manhattan Associates press release (MANH): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.31.Revenue of $198.1M (+15.5% Y/Y) beats by $15.32M.GAAP operating income was $44.7 million for Q4…
MANH Price Returns
Continue Researching MANHWant to see what other sources are saying about Manhattan Associates Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manhattan Associates Inc (MANH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch