Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH): Price and Financial Metrics
MANH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MANH is 4.02 -- better than 88% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.83, Manhattan Associates Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MANH is currently 36.85, higher than 89.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manhattan Associates Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMTC, IPGP, ALKS, AVAV, and KN.
- MANH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manhattan Associates Inc's official web site, go to www.manh.com.
MANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
MANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.24||52-week high||$89.53|
|Prev. close||$85.29||52-week low||$46.66|
|Day high||$85.84||Avg. volume||296,467|
|50-day MA||$80.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.51||Market Cap||5.45B|
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Company Bio
Manhattan Associates develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains software solutions to manage supply chains, inventory, and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers, and other organizations. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.