Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH): Price and Financial Metrics
MANH Stock Summary
- Manhattan Associates Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.52% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 35.68, Manhattan Associates Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.58% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Manhattan Associates Inc is higher than 86.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manhattan Associates Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARLO, ADMP, ACAD, PTLA, and MOBL.
- Visit MANH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manh.com.
MANH Stock Price Chart More Charts
MANH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.69||52-week high||$90.46|
|Prev. close||$46.07||52-week low||$35.20|
|Day high||$48.34||Avg. volume||647,393|
|50-day MA||$67.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.50||Market Cap||2.79B|
Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Company Bio
Manhattan Associates develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains software solutions to manage supply chains, inventory, and omni-channel operations for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers, logistics providers, and other organizations. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.