ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANT POWR Grades
- MANT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- MANT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MANT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
MANT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 139.48, Mantech International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.06% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mantech International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 216.03%, Mantech International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.92% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPDN, CRVL, UFPT, AZZ, and PETS.
- Visit MANT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Valuation Summary
- MANT's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 77.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MANT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 533.2 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, MANT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANT.
MANT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 122.96%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.54%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.55%.
The table below shows MANT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MANT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.49% of graded US stocks.
- MANT's asset turnover comes in at 1.149 -- ranking 95th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EVH, AKAM, and HPTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MANT.
The table below shows MANT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MANT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.45||52-week high||$95.98|
|Prev. close||$95.32||52-week low||$66.91|
|Day high||$95.57||Avg. volume||399,461|
|50-day MA||$90.43||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$81.44||Market Cap||3.91B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANT Latest Social Stream
View Full MANT Social Stream
Latest MANT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mantech International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANT as an investment opportunity.
ManTech International (NASDAQ:MANT) rose 1.5% at least partly after co-founder George Pedersen announced on Wednesday he was stepping down from the board. Pedersen's departure comes after a Reuters report earlier this month Pedersen was said to be exploring options for his controlling stake in the company. Sources indicated that a sale of the...
ManTech International Corporation (MANT) CEO Kevin Phillips on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
ManTech International Corporation. (MANT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Stephen Vather - VP, Corporate Development, IR Kevin Phillips - Chairman, President and CEO Judy Bjornaas - CFO Matt Tait - COO Conference Call Participants Matt Akers - Wells Fargo Jasper Bibb -...
ManTech (MANT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.75% and 1%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HERNDON, Va., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT) today announced that its Co-Founder, George J. Pedersen, has decided to retire from his position on the ManTech Board of Directors and as Chairman Emeritus. “Over the past several years, ManTech has undertaken a multi-year plan to transition leadership of the company which has included the appointment of Kevin Phillips as Chairman in September 2020,” said Pedersen. “The company is well-positioned under the guidance of a stron
Revenue: $634 million for the fourth quarter and $2.55 billion for the yearEBITDA Margin: 9.8% for the fourth quarter and 10.3% for the year Diluted EPS: $0.73 for the fourth quarter and $3.35 for the year Adjusted Diluted EPS: $0.83 for the fourth quarter and $3.71 for the year Book-to-Bill Ratio: 0.9 for the fourth quarter and 1.1 for the yearCash Flow from Operations: $212 million for the year (1.5 times Net Income)Raises quarterly cash dividend from $0.38 by 8% to $0.41 per share HERNDON, Va
MANT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MANTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mantech International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch