ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
MANT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mantech International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MANT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 19.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.89%, Mantech International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FII, FELE, FCN, VMI, and SIGI.
- MANT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mantech International Corp's official web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Stock Price Chart More Charts
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.05||52-week high||$86.28|
|Prev. close||$81.03||52-week low||$51.46|
|Day high||$82.13||Avg. volume||143,880|
|50-day MA||$79.25||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$69.47||Market Cap||3.29B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.