ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MANT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MANT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MANT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
MANT Stock Summary
- MANT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 233.16 -- higher than 88.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Mantech International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mantech International Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mantech International Corp are JVA, UFPT, LGIH, NBY, and ROCK.
- MANT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mantech International Corp's official web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Valuation Summary
- MANT's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 77.36% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MANT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 533.2 over the prior 238 months.
- Over the past 238 months, MANT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANT.
MANT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 58.12%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 43.62%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 122.96%.
The table below shows MANT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MANT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.28% of graded US stocks.
- MANT's asset turnover comes in at 1.149 -- ranking 91st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- EVH, AKAM, and HPTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MANT.
The table below shows MANT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MANT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.84||52-week high||$101.35|
|Prev. close||$75.22||52-week low||$61.93|
|Day high||$76.89||Avg. volume||155,816|
|50-day MA||$81.02||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$85.11||Market Cap||3.13B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANT Latest Social Stream
View Full MANT Social Stream
Latest MANT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mantech International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANT as an investment opportunity.
ManTech Wins $476 Million U.S. Space Force Contract for Systems Engineering and Integration Supporting Launch Enterprise Programs
Andrew Twomey, Executive Vice President and General Manager of ManTech’s Defense Sector As the trusted partner of this prominent customer since 2010, we are proud and excited to take the next steps in advancing the missions of U.S. Space Force. HERNDON, Va., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT), a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs, has been awarded a $476 million contract by U.S. Space Force to provide s
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see ManTech...
ManTech Wins $86 Million Contract with Department of Homeland Security USCIS for Intelligent Systems Engineering and Analytics
Bryce Pippert, General Manager of ManTech’s Federal Civilian sector “This initiative will deliver end-to-end IT transformation that meets current needs and ensures the flexibility to grow and evolve with the mission." HERNDON, Va., Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT), a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs, has been awarded an $86 million contract by the Department of Homeland Security to provide U.S. Citiz
In this article, we will be looking at 10 technology stocks that pay dividends. To skip our detailed analysis of the technology sector and these stocks, you can go directly to see the 5 Technology Stocks that Pay Dividends. The year 2020 can hardly be considered to be anything like a normal year. From rising […]
ManTech International Corporation (NASDAQ:MANT) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
ManTech International (NASDAQ:MANT) has had a rough week with its share price down 4.7%. However, the company's...
MANT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MANTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mantech International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch