ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MANT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.87% of US stocks.
- MANT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MANT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.86% of US stocks).
MANT Stock Summary
- MANT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 332.43 -- higher than 89.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.97%, Mantech International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.07% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Mantech International Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 12.99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mantech International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HCSG, BCPC, FELE, OFLX, and JBSS.
- MANT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mantech International Corp's official web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MANT's price/earnings ratio is 29.19% lower, now standing at 27.9.
- Over the past 237 months, MANT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 237 months, MANT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANT.
MANT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.34%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 753.44%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.97%.
The table below shows MANT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.37||52-week high||$101.35|
|Prev. close||$87.44||52-week low||$61.93|
|Day high||$88.35||Avg. volume||165,265|
|50-day MA||$87.47||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$84.08||Market Cap||3.43B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
MANT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mantech International Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mantech International Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MANT, they are:
- In the past 5.77 years, Mantech International Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.04%; that's better than only 20.01% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 14.56% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MANT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MANT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANT Latest Social Stream
View Full MANT Social Stream
Latest MANT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mantech International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANT as an investment opportunity.
ManTech (MANT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ManTech Schedules Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call for August 3, 2021
HERNDON, Va., July 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) will issue its second quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings press release after close of market Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Management will discuss financial results in a conference call beginning at 5 p.m. ET.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of ManTech International...
Government information technology (IT) companies -- businesses that manage networks and provide other services for the Pentagon and civil agencies -- are an underappreciated part of the market. On this clip from Motley Fool Live, recorded on June 10, Motley Fool contributor Lou Whiteman talks with "Industry Focus" host Nick Sciple about the sector and why investors have been worried about what lies ahead for these businesses.
Mantech International Corp (NASDAQ: MANT ) won a five-year, $110 million contract to support Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane in developing and upgrading radar and electronic warfare (EW) systems for the U.S. Navy. The U.S. Air Force''s 774th Enterprise Sourcing Squadron Full story available on Benzinga.com
MANT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MANTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mantech International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch