ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
MANT Stock Summary
- MANT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 205.94 -- higher than 83.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Mantech International Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.7%, Mantech International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mantech International Corp are HCSG, SAFM, HIHO, FCN, and HLNE.
- MANT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mantech International Corp's official web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.95||52-week high||$101.35|
|Prev. close||$86.60||52-week low||$61.91|
|Day high||$87.65||Avg. volume||189,728|
|50-day MA||$83.87||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$78.31||Market Cap||3.48B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
MANT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MANT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mantech International Corp ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 49%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mantech International Corp ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 83.31 -- which is good for besting 90.9% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Technology sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 14.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MANT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MANT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANT Latest Social Stream
View Full MANT Social Stream
Latest MANT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mantech International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANT as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
ManTech (MANT) has been awarded a maximum-value $100M firm-fixed-price, IDIQ architect-engineering contract for range sustainability services for military training and testing range complexes and assets at various locations worldwide.Work to be performed at various locations; and is expected to be completed by April 2028.The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command Southwest,...
Matt Tait, Chief Operating Officer, ManTech “Joe Cubba’s proven experience and success solving customers’ toughest challenges is in perfect sync with ManTech’s mission of Bringing Digital to the Mission® and our strategic plans for growth." Joseph Cubba, Chief Growth Officer, ManTech Joseph Cubba, Chief Growth Officer, ManTech HERNDON, Va., March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT) today announced the appointment of Joseph Cubba as Chief Growth Officer. Reporting to Chief Operating Officer Matt Tait, Cubba will plan and lead strategic growth priorities for sales, revenue and profit, leveraging ManTech’s innovative technology solutions and outstanding talent to build on the company’s strong customer relationships in intelligence, defense and federal civilian agencies. “Jo...
ManTech International (NASDAQ:MANT) released its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The technology company reported $0.89 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.79 by $0.10, Fidelity Earnings reports. ManTech International had a return on equity of 8.75% and a net margin of 5.19%. MANT traded up $0.78 during trading on Thursday, […]
MANT earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
MANT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MANTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mantech International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!