ManTech International Corporation - (MANT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MANT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.04% of US stocks.
- MANT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MANT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.6% of US stocks).
MANT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,304.43, MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 198.14%, MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MANT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRVL, ACA, VMI, AZEK, and MPX.
- MANT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.mantech.com.
MANT Valuation Summary
- MANT's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MANT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MANT.
MANT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -31.96%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.19%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 114.76%.
The table below shows MANT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MANT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MANT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.49% of graded US stocks.
- MANT's asset turnover comes in at 1.149 -- ranking 95th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EVH, AKAM, and HPTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MANT.
The table below shows MANT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MANT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.98||52-week high||$96.00|
|Prev. close||$95.99||52-week low||$66.91|
|Day high||$96.00||Avg. volume||357,413|
|50-day MA||$95.78||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$85.73||Market Cap||3.93B|
ManTech International Corporation - (MANT) Company Bio
ManTech International Corporation is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community; the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security, Energy, Veterans Affairs, and Justice, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the health and space communities; and other U.S. federal government customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANT Latest Social Stream
View Full MANT Social Stream
Latest MANT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANT as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASD: CPRX) will replace Mantech International Corp. (NASD: MANT) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, September 15. The Carlyle Group Inc. (NASD: CG) is acquiring ManTech International in a transaction expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Eighty percent of workers say they are as or more productive working remotely, according to a new survey.
Kevin M. Phillips, ManTech Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President “We look forward to completing the transaction with Carlyle to deliver immediate and premium value to our stockholders, stronger outcomes for our customers and more opportunities for our employees.” HERNDON, Va., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech International Corporation (Nasdaq: MANT) (“ManTech” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security
ManTech International Corp (NASDAQ: MANT) has received a $184 million contract award from the U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS). Under the five-year contract, ManTech will provide advanced technical engineering services that power full lifecycle management of IWS Combat Management Systems (CMS) for all U.S. Navy surface ships. "ManTech's expertise in model-based systems engineering, agile software development, continuous int
ManTech Wins $184 Million Contract to Support U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Integrated Warfare Systems
David Hathaway, General Manager and EVP of ManTech's Defense Sector “ManTech’s expertise in model-based systems engineering, agile software development, continuous integration/continuous delivery and systems integration will help drive rapid response to airborne attacks – and the ability to take the fight to enemies on land, sea or air in close to real time." HERNDON, Va., Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ManTech (Nasdaq: MANT) today announced a $184 million contract award with the U.S. Naval S
MANT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MANTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mantech International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mantech International Corp (MANT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch