Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares (MANU): Price and Financial Metrics
MANU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 513.53, Manchester United plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 141.69, Manchester United plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Manchester United plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manchester United plc, a group of peers worth examining would be PUYI, SIC, WHLM, HLNE, and SCHL.
- Visit MANU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manutd.com.
MANU Stock Price Chart More Charts
MANU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.04||52-week high||$21.92|
|Prev. close||$19.00||52-week low||$15.30|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||55,873|
|50-day MA||$19.39||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$17.95||Market Cap||725.12M|
Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares (MANU) Company Bio
Manchester United engages in the ownership and operation of Manchester United Football Club, a professional football club in the United Kingdom. The company is also involved in media, property investment, and subscription TV channel activities. The company was founded in 1878 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.