Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares (MANU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MANU POWR Grades
- MANU scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- MANU's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MANU ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MANU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MANCHESTER UNITED PLC is higher than 93.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MANCHESTER UNITED PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MANU has reported earnings growth of -1,394.14%, putting it ahead of just 1.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANCHESTER UNITED PLC are HALL, CHS, GFAI, BNSO, and CALM.
- Visit MANU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manutd.com.
MANU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MANU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.55||52-week high||$25.24|
|Prev. close||$22.56||52-week low||$10.41|
|Day high||$22.89||Avg. volume||877,905|
|50-day MA||$21.62||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$14.93||Market Cap||3.71B|
Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares (MANU) Company Bio
Manchester United engages in the ownership and operation of Manchester United Football Club, a professional football club in the United Kingdom. The company is also involved in media, property investment, and subscription TV channel activities. The company was founded in 1878 and is based in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MANU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MANU Latest Social Stream
View Full MANU Social Stream
Latest MANU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANCHESTER UNITED PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MANU as an investment opportunity.
Marcus Rashford continued his fine season as he was on target again to help Manchester United beat Nottingham Forest 3-0 in their League Cup semi-final first leg on Wednesday. England forward Rashford's superb solo effort after six minutes, dancing past defenders before keeping his composure to fire home, took him to 18 goals in all competitions this season. Forest thought they had quickly restored parity at the City Ground after catching United out on the counter but Sam Surridge's effort was ruled out for offside following a VAR review.
Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) announces a big theatrical slate of movies for India that will be released throughout 2023.
Rogers Communications (RCI) receives a green signal over its acquisition deal with Shaw Communication by Canada's Federal Court of Appeal.
Stride (LRN) reports strong fiscal Q2 revenues and earnings backed by increased enrollment and strong Adult Learning amid inflation and interest rate risks.
Vail Resorts' (MTN) emphasis on capacity growth initiatives and digitalization efforts bode well. However, a rise in labor costs is a concern.
MANU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|