Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares (MANU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that MANU reports less variability in its free cash flow than 9.03% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MANU has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.02, ranking above 5.62% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MANU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: QCOM, DDS, SJM, IBA and LAUR.
MANU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MANU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 5.69% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MANU, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for MANU than it is for 92.98% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, MANU boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 17.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Manchester United plc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.23% of them.
MANU Dividend Chart
MANU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|