Marriott International Inc. (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAR POWR Grades
- MAR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.94% of US stocks.
- MAR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MAR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
MAR Stock Summary
- Marriott International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.88% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 29.43 for Marriott International Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MAR has reported earnings growth of -7,719.05%, putting it ahead of merely 0.17% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marriott International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHDN, CMG, CPRT, IPG, and TVTY.
- Visit MAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Valuation Summary
- MAR's EV/EBIT ratio is 89.7; this is 437.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 106.6.
- MAR's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAR.
MAR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 90.22%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.66%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -43.75%.
The table below shows MAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.66% of graded US stocks.
- MAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 45th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CBRL, MGM, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAR.
The table below shows MAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.18||52-week high||$195.90|
|Prev. close||$136.01||52-week low||$127.23|
|Day high||$139.25||Avg. volume||2,528,497|
|50-day MA||$162.43||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$161.93||Market Cap||45.55B|
Marriott International Inc. (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAR Social Stream
Latest MAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marriott International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAR as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on February 24, Stuart Gordon from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on Marriott International (MAR – Research Report), with a price target of $165.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $174.37. According to TipRanks.com, Gordon is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 11.5% and a 62.3% success rate. Gordon covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Norwegian Cruise Line, and Royal Caribbean. Currently, the analyst consensus on Marriott International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $177.58, representing a 4.1% upside.
Here is how Marriott International (MAR) and Oriental Land (OLCLY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Planet Fitness (PLNT) fourth-quarter 2021 top line benefits from solid segmental performances and positive system-wide same store sales growth.
Growth stocks are trading through a brutal bear market.
A Lagos-based international health and hospitality brand- Duchess International Hospital and Lagos Marriott Hotel have come together to pioneer the first-ever comprehensive medical screening and disease prevention services in Nigeria. Known as the Duchess Royal Medical Check-Up, the three-day programme is a premium executive health check programme aimed at promoting affordable access to health and […]
MAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marriott International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch