Marriott International - (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
MAR Stock Summary
- Marriott International Inc's market capitalization of $48,157,852,359 is ahead of 95.41% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAR is 25.01 -- better than 98.93% of US stocks.
- MAR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQIX, ICE, AON, GD, and MCO.
- MAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marriott International Inc's official web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.96||52-week high||$153.39|
|Prev. close||$144.96||52-week low||$107.81|
|Day high||$144.96||Avg. volume||1,382,360|
|50-day MA||$143.91||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$134.27||Market Cap||47.39B|
Marriott International - (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide under the Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences brands. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.