Marriott International - (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.25% of US stocks.
- MAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MAR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.04% of US stocks).
MAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,351,679,466, Marriott International Inc has a greater market value than 94.73% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAR is 35.07 -- better than 99.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 122.72 for Marriott International Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marriott International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SEE, KTB, TRIB, WYNN, and KFS.
- MAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marriott International Inc's official web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.29||52-week high||$159.98|
|Prev. close||$139.27||52-week low||$77.36|
|Day high||$143.80||Avg. volume||2,525,481|
|50-day MA||$147.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$122.26||Market Cap||46.49B|
Marriott International - (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide under the Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences brands. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
MAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Marriott International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Marriott International Inc ranked in the 24th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marriott International Inc ended up being:
- Marriott International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 90 -- greater than 97.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 69.34% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAR Social Stream
Latest MAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marriott International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAR as an investment opportunity.
Airbnb saw a 5% increase in revenue for the first quarter of 2021.
The list of big-name companies hiking wages in the hopes of attracting workers is rising....fast.
Marriott (MAR): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.10 beats by $0.07; GAAP EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.07.Revenue of $2.32B (-50.4% Y/Y) misses by $80M.Comparable systemwide RevPAR declined 46.3% vs. consensus of -48.4%.Press Release...
Although the first-quarter earnings season is winding down, a handful of major companies is reporting their earnings results this week. Some of the most eagerly anticipated ones are Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB ), Walt Disney Corporation (NYSE: DIS ), Roblox Corporation (NYSE: RBLX ) and Bumble Inc (NASDAQ: BMBL ). Monday – Travel, Space Travel And Gaming Just week after Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE ) told us that pleasure trips are filling hotels, but business excursions haven't come back much at all because everybody's still using Zoom, the largest US hospitality company, Marriott International Inc (NASDAQ: MAR ) reported a loss of 3 cents per share or net loss of $million today before the market opened. Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE ) will need its report to alleviate cash burning concerns. ...
Carter Worth of Cornerstone Macro and Mike Khouw shared with the viewers of CNBC's "Options Action" their options trades in Walt Disney Co (NYSE: DIS ) and Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR ). Both companies are very … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MAR Price Returns
Continue Researching MARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marriott International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch