Marriott International Inc. (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.28||52-week high||$210.98|
|Prev. close||$202.70||52-week low||$145.37|
|Day high||$209.51||Avg. volume||1,807,362|
|50-day MA||$196.24||Dividend yield||1.02%|
|200-day MA||$185.35||Market Cap||61.46B|
MAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.28% of US stocks.
- MAR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MAR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.94% of US stocks).
MAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $58,033,410,365, MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 96.09% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAR is -35.61 -- better than merely 0.56% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -565.15 for MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 0.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPS, UIS, EOLS, GPP, and PBI.
- Visit MAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MAR's price/sales ratio is 50% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MAR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAR.
MAR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.32%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.44%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 581.23%.
The table below shows MAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.66% of graded US stocks.
- MAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 45th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CBRL, MGM, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAR.
The table below shows MAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marriott International Inc. (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. (Source:Wikipedia)
MAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAR Social Stream
Latest MAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAR as an investment opportunity.
Marriott's (MAR) emphasis on expansion initiatives, digital innovation and the loyalty program bodes well. However, uncertain macro-conditions and high debt are a concern.
In this article, we shall discuss 40 least-welcoming countries in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the global hospitality sector in 2023, go directly and see 10 Least-Welcoming Countries in the World. The global hospitality industry is valued at $4.6 trillion as of 2023 and is expected to rise to $5.8 trillion by […]
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Marriott (MAR). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Corporate budgets should grow in 2024, a positive sign for more globally exposed airlines and hotel companies.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Visa Inc. (V), Marriott International, Inc. (MAR) and Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH).
MAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marriott International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch