Marriott International Inc. (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.63% of US stocks.
- MAR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MAR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.73% of US stocks).
MAR Stock Summary
- MAR has a higher market value than 95.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $50,294,979,110.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MAR is 18.15 -- better than 98.43% of US stocks.
- MAR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KKR, EQIX, CHH, SWCH, and BX.
- Visit MAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MAR's price/sales ratio is 225% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- MAR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAR.
MAR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -6.46%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -6.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -21.07%.
The table below shows MAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.66% of graded US stocks.
- MAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 45th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CBRL, MGM, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MAR.
The table below shows MAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.63||52-week high||$195.90|
|Prev. close||$165.19||52-week low||$131.01|
|Day high||$165.76||Avg. volume||2,264,821|
|50-day MA||$152.06||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$159.16||Market Cap||52.43B|
Marriott International Inc. (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International, Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. The company was founded by J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAR Social Stream
Latest MAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAR as an investment opportunity.
There’s still something vital missing from the global tourism economy, and that’s the presence of Chinese tourists. Across the board, senior speakers at this year’s World Travel and Tourism Council Global Summit, held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia this week, noted that a recovery wasn’t a recovery without the presence of citizens from the globe’s second […]
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Marriott International shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Airbnb has a new rival, as Marriott International announced its expansion into luxury long-term accommodations with the launch of Apartments by Marriott BonvoyTM. Discover: 5 Signs You're Staying at a...
Marriott International’s Edition brand, co-created with hotel impresario Ian Schrager, may finally be clicking with developers after a decade-long slow burn. The Tampa Edition that opened in September marked the 15th property in the series. Top executives expect to double that footprint within five years. “Since we opened Tampa, we now have leads coming in […]
Marriott's (MAR) emphasis on new development and multiunit conversion opportunities bodes well. However, constrained RevPAR in Greater China and Asia Pacific is a concern.
MAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marriott International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch