Marriott International - (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
MAR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $42,869,344,141, Marriott International Inc has a greater market value than 95.24% of US stocks.
- Marriott International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.31% of US listed stocks.
- MAR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.68% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marriott International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EQIX, AON, MCO, FDX, and WM.
- Visit MAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MAR Price/Volume Stats
Marriott International - (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide under the Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences brands. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.