Marriott International - (MAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.64% of US stocks.
- MAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MAR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
MAR Stock Summary
- Marriott International Inc's market capitalization of $47,077,563,728 is ahead of 94.41% of US-listed equities.
- Marriott International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.23% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 122.72 for Marriott International Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTK, SEE, KTB, TRIB, and WYNN.
- Visit MAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marriott.com.
MAR Valuation Summary
- MAR's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 285.71% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- MAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1040.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MAR's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAR.
MAR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 90.22%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.78%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.12%.
The table below shows MAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.97||52-week high||$159.98|
|Prev. close||$142.63||52-week low||$85.88|
|Day high||$141.00||Avg. volume||2,357,112|
|50-day MA||$141.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$134.58||Market Cap||44.76B|
Marriott International - (MAR) Company Bio
Marriott International operates, franchises, and licenses hotels and timeshare properties worldwide under the Marriott Vacation Club, Grand Residences by Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, and The Ritz-Carlton Residences brands. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Bethesda, Maryland.
MAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MAR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Marriott International Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marriott International Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 83.96% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Marriott International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 79 -- greater than 97.17% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Marriott International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.12. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.23% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAR Social Stream
Latest MAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marriott International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAR as an investment opportunity.
The leisure industry is witnessing gradual improvement with reopening of economy and accelerated pace of vaccinations. Let's see how MAR, CZR, LYV and H are poised ahead of their earnings releases.
Marriott International (MAR) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Marriott's (MAR) second-quarter performance is likely to reflect sequential improvements in booking on the back of vaccine continuity as well as lenient restrictions.
St. Regis Hotels and Resorts, part of Marriott International's portfolio of 30 extraordinary brands, today announced the debut of The St. Regis Qingdao. The highly anticipated opening marks the first Marriott International luxury brand hotel in the northeastern Shandong region. Strategically located in the landmark Haitian Center in the heart of historic Qingdao, the hotel is set to delight the city's luminaries and tastemakers with its elegant design, refined craftsmanship and time-honored sign
In the second quarter of 2021, analysts at Lodging Econometrics (LE) report that the top franchise companies with the largest construction pipelines are: Marriott International with 1,301 projects/170,847 rooms, Hilton Worldwide with 1,216 projects/
MAR Price Returns
Continue Researching MARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marriott International Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marriott International Inc (MAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch