Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA): Price and Financial Metrics
MARA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.70||52-week high||$19.88|
|Prev. close||$8.57||52-week low||$3.11|
|Day high||$8.70||Avg. volume||34,992,875|
|50-day MA||$12.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.76||Market Cap||1.52B|
MARA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARA POWR Grades
- MARA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MARA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MARA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.93% of US stocks).
MARA Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MARATHON DIGITAL HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MARA's price/sales ratio is 8.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.82% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MARA has reported earnings growth of 191.58%, putting it ahead of 92.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGY, GSAT, PTEN, VET, and CAKE.
- Visit MARA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marathondh.com.
MARA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MARA's price/sales ratio is 326.09% higher, now standing at 9.8.
- Over the past 128 months, MARA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 548.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARA.
MARA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.56%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -3653.11%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -85.67%.
The table below shows MARA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MARA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MARA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.71% of graded US stocks.
- MARA's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 520th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and VOLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MARA.
The table below shows MARA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) Company Bio
Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. is a digital asset technology company, which mines cryptocurrencies, with a focus on the blockchain ecosystem and the generation of digital assets. It operates one mining facility in Quebec. The company was founded on February 23, 2010 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
MARA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARA Latest Social Stream
View Full MARA Social Stream
Latest MARA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARATHON DIGITAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARA as an investment opportunity.
- $417 Million of Convertible Notes Exchanged at Approximately 21% Discount - Approximately $101 Million in Cash Savings before Transaction Costs - Transactions Accretive to Existing Stockholders by Approx. $0.55 Per Share Fort Lauderdale, FL, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARA) ("Marathon" or "Company"), a leader in supporting and securing the Bitcoin ecosystem, has completed the pricing period of the previously announced, privately negotiated exchan
Looking for crypto stocks with decent fundamentals that are poised for accelerated growth?
Unpacking the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA)
Still in its nascent stages, blockchain stocks have gained attention due to their impressive year-to-date (YTD) returns and cutting-edge technology ventures.
With traders across the blockchain ecosystem taking precautions, investors need to be prudent about their exposure to cryptos.
MARA Price Returns
Continue Researching MARAWant to do more research on Marathon Patent Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch