Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MARA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MARA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- MARA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- MARA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MARA Stock Summary
- For MARA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Marathon Digital Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MARA's revenue has grown 2,007.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.41% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPI, CCNC, CNET, SOS, and HOFV.
- Visit MARA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marathondh.com.
MARA Valuation Summary
- MARA's EV/EBIT ratio is -102; this is 1286.05% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 103 months, MARA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 401.2.
- MARA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 444.4 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARA.
MARA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -110.2%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 63.44%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -90.87%.
The table below shows MARA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MARA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MARA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.88% of graded US stocks.
- MARA's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 517th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and VOLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MARA.
The table below shows MARA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MARA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.17||52-week high||$57.75|
|Prev. close||$36.18||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$37.03||Avg. volume||20,303,750|
|50-day MA||$33.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.08||Market Cap||3.50B|
Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) Company Bio
Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. is a digital asset technology company, which mines cryptocurrencies, with a focus on the blockchain ecosystem and the generation of digital assets. It operates one mining facility in Quebec. The company was founded on February 23, 2010 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
Most Popular Stories View All
MARA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARA Latest Social Stream
View Full MARA Social Stream
Latest MARA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marathon Digital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARA as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
The discussion today is about the opportunities that lie in Marathon Digital (NASDAQ:MARA) stock. But since it is a crypto company, we have to discuss that topic first. Source: Shutterstock I’ll start with the conclusion first and then back into why MARA. Crypto is not a currency nor does it need to be. Gold isn’t, yet investors accept it as an asset class. The bottom line is that they are both investment vehicles. Real or fake, Bitcoin (CCC:BTC-USD) is the king of crypto and is the best perform
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
GREE stock might become a long-term bet on the crypto mining industry
Quality will always beat hype, but how do you separate the wheat from the chaff?
MARA Price Returns
Continue Researching MARAWant to do more research on Marathon Patent Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch