Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MARA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MARA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.49% of US stocks.
- MARA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MARA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MARA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 21.33, Marathon Digital Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.35% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,165,349%, Marathon Digital Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.98% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Marathon Digital Holdings Inc comes in at 1,064.78%, a number that bests 99.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marathon Digital Holdings Inc are ARRY, LAZR, JKHY, CLNE, and EXPI.
- Visit MARA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marathondh.com.
MARA Valuation Summary
- MARA's EV/EBIT ratio is -102; this is 1286.05% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 103 months, MARA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 401.2.
- MARA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 444.4 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARA.
MARA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -90.83%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -66.59%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -110.2%.
The table below shows MARA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MARA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MARA has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.71% of graded US stocks.
- MARA's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 520th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- EPAY, CTG, and VOLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MARA.
The table below shows MARA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MARA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.85||52-week high||$83.45|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$8.53|
|Day high||$9.96||Avg. volume||12,064,540|
|50-day MA||$19.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.96||Market Cap||1.05B|
Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) Company Bio
Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. is a digital asset technology company, which mines cryptocurrencies, with a focus on the blockchain ecosystem and the generation of digital assets. It operates one mining facility in Quebec. The company was founded on February 23, 2010 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
Most Popular Stories View All
MARA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARA Latest Social Stream
View Full MARA Social Stream
Latest MARA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marathon Digital Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARA as an investment opportunity.
Marathon Digital stock has been volatile as Bitcoin adoption grows. Here’s what the fundamentals and technical analysis say about the stock.
These crypto projects are non-speculative in nature and are at an early growth stage.
Marathon Digital stock looks attractive after correction.
BTCS stock is dropping despite announcing a promising new integration with the Solana crypto.
Photo by QuinceCreative on Pixabay This post contains sponsored advertising content. This content is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be investing advice. Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC ) mining has been described by some as the gold rush of the 21st century. Bitcoin — dubbed the world’s most famous cryptocurrency — has attracted overwhelming attention from people around the world. Before China lost its place as the powerhouse of Bitcoin mining because of the government crackdown on cryptocurrencies earlier last year, the majority of the world’s hashrate was owned by Chinese miners. The crackdown seems to be a blessing for cryptocurrency miners outside China who are now working to turn their cities into Bitcoin mining capitals and become the largest owners of Bitcoin hashrat...
MARA Price Returns
Continue Researching MARAWant to do more research on Marathon Patent Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marathon Patent Group Inc (MARA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch